Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Admire all the varied aspects of Maan but luvvvvvvvvvvv the way of how he dresses up Geet.Its truly adorable.He's a multitalented guy in the true sense.Geet's indeed super lucky to have a guy like him.πŸ˜‰                                           Awesome post dear,as usual. Ur pictorial posts always rockssssssssssss! πŸ‘πŸΌ      

MAAN IS EVERY GIRLS DREAM GUY❀️ 😳 ..........GEET IS REALLY LUCKY 😊
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very Nice post.....Next will be perfect  husband😳

I have one request.....Can U make for our lovely DD too?????😊
neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sweet post ............. thanks
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jimzi27

Very Nice post.....Next will be perfect  husband😳

I have one request.....Can U make for our lovely DD too?????😊

I WILL DEFINITELY TRY 😊
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
joru ka gulam maan bane ke rahega
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sldeeps

I WILL DEFINITELY TRY 😊

Thanks Buddy...πŸ€—

I always give u request.....but I know U r so good in portraying all these......😳
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i love the story teller....i hope he continues this every night to his pyaariπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘................loved it❀️.........................Maan Singh Khurana was sent as a saviour, parent, caretaker, teacher, lover her Prince Charming and father of her child so that he would drive away all darkness from her life.............replace it with sunshine, smiles, roses, flowers, colours................just like how Maan was sent in Geet life, an angel was sent in Maan's life as sunshine and hope to turn Maan- lifeless and emotionless Maan to someone who would feel and express all kinds of emotions............Geet is also a saviour in Maan's life because she brought life in his lifeless so-called life........that is y v all call them special..............rarest of the rare.............two precious gems now have become ek anmol ratna😊😊❀️😍😍😍......................u might think i have again lost itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............but what to do when i see MAANEET i can't help itπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

Amazing post dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘................loved it❀️.........................Maan Singh Khurana was sent as a saviour, parent, caretaker, teacher, lover her Prince Charming and father of her child so that he would drive away all darkness from her life.............replace it with sunshine, smiles, roses, flowers, colours................just like how Maan was sent in Geet life, an angel was sent in Maan's life as sunshine and hope to turn Maan- lifeless and emotionless Maan to someone who would feel and express all kinds of emotions............Geet is also a saviour in Maan's life because she brought life in his lifeless so-called life........that is y v all call them special..............rarest of the rare.............two precious gems now have become ek anmol ratna😊😊❀️😍😍😍......................u might think i have again lost itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............but what to do when i see MAANEET i can't help itπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

also dear can u plzzzzzzzzzzz make one for Geet as well?!😊😊😊
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

also dear can u plzzzzzzzzzzz make one for Geet as well?!😊😊😊