Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Requesting Tina to quit the show!! (Page 3)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
exactly , every product need it , its after all marketing strategy, this 2 r using it to core, lets see if it gets paid or not , not that i am interested in them though 

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

Originally posted by JustJ

SBB,... well ppl pay for publicity , everyone does, may be they get paid by nandmi ,else SBS the one who is brilliant at being sarcastic , dont run after nandmi
they say any publicity is good publicity
Yeah thats what I said they are grabbing each and every oppurtunity , desperately to promote themselves

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609farah007LimitLessFan

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

SBB,... well ppl pay for publicity , everyone does, may be they get paid by nandmi ,else SBS the one who is brilliant at being sarcastic , dont run after nandmi
I's just gonna say that ......... SBS never shows all this It's only abt the shows But here The 1st one 2day was abt the photo shoot........Mere publicity hungry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

Originally posted by divy609

Real damn affecting reel Maybe This doesn't happen in any other show except this oneOuch
The claims which CVs would have given to Tina are gonna work only from now on Yesterday was a start towards Ichcha being strong ....... I wanna see her more in that mode rather than crying all the while ...... Let's hope she starts getting equal ,if not more, screen space like others......

*Something just hit me*Lolllzzzzz What if someone from the gym centre gives a call to the B-House enquiring abt Taps Ermm And Mai picks the phone!!!
Har episode ke baad aishe hi lagta hai ki from now on some thing good is going to happen but all hopes goes down in the gutters. Isliye have left all hopes of improvemnt.
I have pinned my hopes this time Ji somehow I hope Ichcha stands up for herself That's all I need from this show........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

Originally posted by nutmeg7

they say any publicity is good publicity
Yeah thats what I said they are grabbing each and every oppurtunity , desperately to promote themselves

@bold, BINGO
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
lol, i always maintained saying , they r publicity  hunger pair , waiting for approval from public LOL

there had been many real life couples, where on shows they were main lead and VAMP , but no one were so desp ............

and will always say it ............
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

lol, i always maintained saying , they r publicity  hunger pair , waiting for approval from public LOL

there had been many real life couples, where on shows they were main lead and VAMP , but no one were so desp ............

If you don't mind me asking which magazines or media do they appear in except for this often mentioned SBB.....................I never seem to come across them anywhere...........what am I missing hereConfusedConfused
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

If you don't mind me asking which magazines or media do they appear in except for this often mentioned SBB.....................I never seem to come across them anywhere...........what am I missing hereConfusedConfused
They appear at all Functions as a couple Even KC-2 ,JDJ ,......etc.

Go to top