India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Requesting Tina to quit the show!!

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Y Y Tina, did u ever come back to the show. I am damn sure CVs must have promised u a meaty role for the future but now atleast u shud realise they r only playing around.

I ve always been a silent reader of this forum but cudnt stop myself from commenting on the way the cvs are playing with it nowSleepy. Day by day its becoming a headache to watch the show though I was fond of all the characters but now it seems they r hell bent  in ruining each n every character. I only care to watch the Veecha scenes and during the rest of the time I watch Sangini.

If the CVs wanted to show Veer-Tapasya as a couple  at the end then y did they kill Vansh' character. And I am sure many will agree to this that Vansh-Ichcha were the ultimate couple of the showSmile. Veer-Ichcha  do make a good couple but their pair is more like pavitra rishta kind of a pairing whereas Vansh-Ichcha as a couple were full of passionStar as their eyes used to emote all the feelings or were the rumours true that few characters were feeling insecured.

Nways Vansh is a past so atleast now they shud leave Veecha as it is and if the CVs r so interested n showing Veeya for the sake of Veeya fansWink they shud come out with a new show where Rashmi n Nandish can play the romantic leads. But i do realise that Nandish-rashmi r anyways grabbing each n every oppurtunity to promote themselves as the real life couple and in a way gain popularity as they are not able to play full fledged couple in the serialLOLEmbarrassed till date.

Edited by rimi10 - 19 January 2011 at 7:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetu_priwatchserialdreamz12mitturajurosecutiexavivilla~~~~

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
real affects reel...sigh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

welcome to the UT circus...
you have written exactly what everyone has been discussing again and again.... but no one pays any heed to what VeeCha fans tell... they show some titbits of VeeCha to pacify veecha fans then it is back full force on Vee....Ya.....the real life has got a very strong hold on reel life....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Well as a supreme Veeya fan I can only hope that REAL becomes REEL alsoEmbarrassed

ankit_34

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
i believe in 2 sided love...not one sided.........and i hate marriage with deceit...just as you hate adulterySmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12divy609farah007tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Lol, dont waste ur time on this stupid stuff, i never knew iam  good at being sarcastic , untill i landed in this forum ...... see , u discover ur talents in here ,

farah007tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Real damn affecting reel Maybe This doesn't happen in any other show except this oneOuch
The claims which CVs would have given to Tina are gonna work only from now on Yesterday was a start towards Ichcha being strong ....... I wanna see her more in that mode rather than crying all the while ...... Let's hope she starts getting equal ,if not more, screen space like others......

*Something just hit me*Lolllzzzzz What if someone from the gym centre gives a call to the B-House enquiring abt Taps Ermm And Mai picks the phone!!!

rainurubaltiny15

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Well as a supreme Veeya fan I can only hope that REAL becomes REEL alsoEmbarrassed
U know it would be really interesting to see Rashmi-nandish as a reel life romantic  leads, in different show offcourse.  May be then they can change the mindset of all the Veeya haters including me.

Though I am really happy for them in real lifeSmile as I feel they are perfect for ech other.

LimitLessFan

Go to top