Reality??!!!... YES!!!

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
what ever they are shwong in balika vadhu many ppl who lived for xample in town they dont want to realize it

but actually this is the reality of some villiages right know

they are still some ppl who believe that woamn is only children making mashing and a home maid...

what ya think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree....such things actually happen in reality...even in 2011 !! so whatever they are showing is true...but I also feel the channel should take the responsibility of showing reform rather than just showing negative side of it....The women and men in this show are spineless characters...barring Gehna..who had the guts to stand up against injustice....But when will Sumitra, Anandi learn? When will Bhairon understand that action speaks louder than words...he just mouths the same dialogue, "hum sab maasa ke swabhav ko jaante hai" - Bhairon hum sab bhi jaante hai yaar...magar uss swabhav ka kuch karo..........Am not going near Basanth becoz he is "maa da laadla" jiske wajhe se woh bigda hua hai !!!😆
sudss thumbnail
@ dv_freak
agree that even today such things happen in remote villages.  but just bringing them to light doesnt help.  they should provide answers to the questions they rais.  even worse when they glorify the submissive behavior of these beendnis and the "i am helpless, u learn to live with it"  kind of attitude of their husbands.
sudss thumbnail
@ divs
you got a point there... but then, i'd still say thts much better than the chauvinistic basant sa.  just imagine - wouldnt it feel great if you know ur spouse/parents/friends understands you - even if they cant help..  to know they are with you and fully understand what you are going through? some times just those words of reassurance makes you strong enough to deal with the whole world 😊
divmath thumbnail
Agree Nisha !!!! having someone in your life...who can morally support you is a big plus !!!! But here Bhairon actually has the capability of doing something....but he doesnt ! which is frustrating at times..
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divmath

Agree Nisha !!!! having someone in your life...who can morally support you is a big plus !!!! But here Bhairon actually has the capability of doing something....but he doesnt ! which is frustrating at times..

i agree..he has been reduced to a prop..he just spouts great philosophical dialogues and thn does nothing..of course his wife is of no help..in fact is more of a liability in this sphere..jagya's character had great potential..he cud have been the perfect balance of morals and action..bt he had to be sacrificed to prove tht "sheher jaakar chora bigad jaayega"...am still annoyed at tht..
divmath thumbnail
@Anu - you are right...Jagya shehar jaa ke bigad gaya hai....but I see that as a welcome change in BV...as they are trying to show the after effects of child marriage, what happens when the children grow up and find new love in life, should they stick to the person to whom they were married off when they were kids, when they did not know anything about marriage or do they go with their individual decision once they have grown up...every individual wants a life partner of their choice..and getting married to Anandi was not Jagya's decision, he wasnt given a choice, it was his parents and DS who forced him ! So now that he has grown up...if he likes Gauri and wants a modern girl like her as his wife then its not wrong....yes,  whats wrong is he sleeping around with Anandi, treating her badly and lying to her and also deceiving Gauri...If he really loves Gauri then he needs to breakup with Anandi and also let Gauri know the truth! He cannot play with two lives...

...I have seen such things happen in real life...i.e people changing once they are in a new place, specially kids who were confined to a conservative lifestyle, who suddenly got exposed to this fast city life...they do change...guess you had mentioned about this in another post (regarding 2 girls in the hostel and how they behaved)....but what I dont agree with is...Jagya's rudeness towards Anandi, even that to an extent is the work of exaggeration...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Anu - you are right...Jagya shehar jaa ke bigad gaya hai....but I see that as a welcome change in BV...as they are trying to show the after effects of child marriage, what happens when the children grow up and find new love in life, should they stick to the person to whom they were married off when they were kids, when they did not know anything about marriage or do they go with their individual decision once they have grown up...every individual wants a life partner of their choice..and getting married to Anandi was not Jagya's decision, he wasnt given a choice, it was his parents and DS who forced him ! So now that he has grown up...if he likes Gauri and wants a modern girl like her as his wife then its not wrong....yes,  whats wrong is he sleeping around with Anandi, treating her badly and lying to her and also deceiving Gauri...If he really loves Gauri then he needs to breakup with Anandi and also let Gauri know the truth! He cannot play with two lives...

...I have seen such things happen in real life...i.e people changing once they are in a new place, specially kids who were confined to a conservative lifestyle, who suddenly got exposed to this fast city life...they do change...guess you had mentioned about this in another post (regarding 2 girls in the hostel and how they behaved)....but what I dont agree with is...Jagya's rudeness towards Anandi, even that to an extent is the work of exaggeration...

precisely..THT is what has bothered me thru this whole track..till his liking or even "loving" gauri is fine..bt u dnt hop out of bed wid one girl and hit on another on fone the same fricking day..atleast i wudnt expect tht frm a child brought up by sum1 like bhairon..it just goes to prove tht all the posts abt jagya growing up NOT respecting women coz of the way they are treated in his family finally turned totaly true..
sudss thumbnail

mmm... may be...

but trust me, the b-brothers are the typical examples of men caught between mom n spouse 😃 hardly do you find a man standing against his mom... so they either try to shut the wives up (which is easier as they are mostly younger to these men in indian culture) and a rare few who stand by them, tell them they understand, give all the moral support, and yet do nothing against the mom 😉  wo kya hai naa... maa to devi hoti hai- hai ki nahi?? 😉