Tere Liye

TB Article:Hritu Dhudhani to play Jonaki; Robindo

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hritu Dhudhani to play Jonaki; Robindo chooses his girl

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 | 5:54:02 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Hritu Dhudhani to play Jonaki; Robindo chooses his girl

Star Plus' Tere Liye will see the entry of Hritu Dhudani. Also the mystery girl in the life of Robindo will be revealed..

Hritu Dhudani who was earlier part of Balaji Telefilms' Bandini is back to the production house with their Star Plus show, Tere Liye.. She has now been roped in to play the character of Jonaki, sister of Mauli (Neha Saxena).

Our source states, "Robindo (Rajat Tokas) who has developed a hatred towards Taani (Anupriya Kapoor) will be even more livid when he sees Mauli and Tapush (Shaktii Arora) getting accepted by the family. Mauli and Tapush are going thro' their grihapravesh ceremony when Robindo creates a ruckus and chides Mauli for moving on in her life. At the same time, he declares that he too is in love with a girl and he is going to marry her soon".

This comes as a major shock to all, and there will be an intrigue created as to who the mystery girl is.

"Later, Robindo will bring the girl before one and all, and it will be none other than Jonaki who is actually the main reason for Mauli and Robindo's love story becoming a failure", adds our source.

The creative team has decided to replace Jonaki. Hritu Dhudani who was playing the title role in Sahara One's Bitto will essay the role of Jonaki from now.

When contacted, Hritu told us, "I really do not know anything. Nothing is finalized, and I am still in talks with Balaji for the role".

Let's now see how Robindo and Jonaki's roles will shape up..

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh, Ranjini Nair
Author: Srividya Rajesh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
dont understand how Robi takes revenge on Taani by marrying Jonaki ๐Ÿค” and now another negative added..

TL=when 1 Negative - then 1 negative +
Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ab iss jonakii ki kami reh gayiii thi...๐Ÿฅฑ...koi mujhe jagaao...๐Ÿ˜’
thanks ramyaa..๐Ÿ˜ณ
muffin123 thumbnail
well atleast now their is a gurl tht wont lok older than him!
bushii20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye to blkul bhe acha nhi hua i dont like this jonakii wo to mule se bhe zyada bare he ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
sory for rajjy๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Again jonaki๐Ÿคข ..how ll he take revenge frm taani by marrying jonaki?โ“..Thanx fr d article ramyaks
-Ramya- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mythili2

Again jonaki๐Ÿคข ..how ll he take revenge frm taani by marrying jonaki?โ“..Thanx fr d article ramyaks

same question popping in my mind..... ๐Ÿค”
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx for sharing !

Ewwyooo... Robi & Jhonaki ... No Way !  ๐Ÿ˜ก

We want TaAnu and Roli !

No Ritesh & No Jhonaki ! ๐Ÿ˜ก
shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How come all the -ve characters get what they want??? First Ritesh and now Jonaki!

Hina I am ok with having Ritesh and Jonaki.................together  ; )

Originally posted by: -Hina-

Thnx for sharing !

Ewwyooo... Robi & Jhonaki ... No Way !  ๐Ÿ˜ก

We want TaAnu and Roli !

No Ritesh & No Jhonaki ! ๐Ÿ˜ก

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: muffin123

well atleast now their is a gurl tht wont lok older than him!

wht ru saying??? this girl luks older thn mauli. i have seen her in bandini she looks much older.