Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

15 Jan 10/Epi 85 - complete ! (Page 2)

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot buddyHug,excellent written updateClapClapClapClap but a Sleepy epi
Recap was good enough to provide insight what had happened in last epi especially .n says im going 2 bring amoli n u have fun wiv ur mubola so-called SIL LOL LOL was too goodClapClapClapClap
oh man that was really sad n bad wot fear that must be in order for a mother 2 kill her baby not once but 4 times CryCry Ouch
exactly she doesn't want any more men like them in the village or broadly speaking in this worldOuchCryCryCry
it was all thakur's kartooth (doing)..... hey u 4got 2 add ur name Tongue
yeah if FINALLY she's telling her the truth then tell her everything Confusedy keeping her in the dark?
so y does she find it so hard 2 believe ConfusedConfused.... did that jump make her brain even more dead Confused.
ROFL it so has,but can't that jump work in favour of DVDay Dreaming and us i.e behaving sensiblyConfusedOuch
Shobna adds he is sooooo innocent that he still doesnt know wot thakur wants frm u..... he has no clue about marriage n relations.
it's so unbelievableShocked he's not a newly born baby to be so innocentConfused
she knew exactly how much power 2 put in2 her performance 4 that perfect effect ..... a standing ovation goes out 2 her frm me ClapClap ClapClapClap.
Priya u said it so well about her that nothing is leftClapClapClapClapClapClapClap she really is aStarEvil Smile
it's good that she has changed for good but we really miss her and her teasing dialogues and tough competition to Dv in devilgiri.
n u know that smile was awesome a sense of satisfaction of going bac 2 her hubby's house n a sense of victory n confidence that now she is in peace so 2 say....... well done Supriya ClapClap
simply superbClapClapClapClap no matter how irritating is she sometimes but reallly appreciate her confidence and determination.Thumbs Up
man y wasnt DV here he missed it Unhappy LOL ROFLROFL BTW how many times has this girl tripped or fallen ?? Confused ROFLROFL
oh poor guy has really missed itLOLLOL amoli always trips wenever dv is around or at his place,be it tekriAngry or haveli and again as soon  as she reached haveli she's back to her normal doingsROFL
wow gr8 timing well edited Clap.
exactly and loved ur detailed analysis and also keen observationClap
anyways both still ghabraye huey walk at snail pace so the song can play 4 longer LOLROFL
truLOL but ur dream or imagination has come trueTongue
im really confused now is this his maliks's orders or his own feelings Confused
me too superConfused and superShocked
n now she becums DV.... no no plz take ur minds of ov the gutter LOLLOL she says Radhe mere hain sirf mere (Radhe is mine... only mine)...... hmmmmm now where have we heard something similar b4 ?? Ermm ROFLROFL
ROFL
ROFLROFLsuperb buddyClapClapClap now whether DV should be jealous of sharing radhe with amoli or vice versaErmm amoli is also DV-affected just like usEmbarrassed and moreover no1 wants to have radhe so yeah it's only urs amoli!
 y does he ruin every time Angry is her begging at ur feet ur victory only Dead
yeah really disgustingAngryAngryAngryAngryDeadDead
y though he shud be happy..Confused. he doesnt have 2 find amoli by next morningn job done LOLLOL.ROFL..... he has escaped DV's threat ROFL
ROFLROFL he must be thinking that amoli is thr to save radhe but who will save him from dv as dv might get all his anger out on himLOL
but i must add she is looking so sexy in that red nighty wiv her hair out  Embarrassed Wink..
she really wasEmbarrassedDay Dreaming but remember she's not amoliTongue
n then his eyes r full of anger....... do catch it Thumbs Up
Evil SmileClap for his expressions

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
dear PreciousPri
thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttClapClapClap
first of all i am saddddddddddddddddddddd Cryshobna left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry
 to be honest i didn't like her sudden 180 change!Shocked however as always she was superb but her speech !!!D'oh
radhe and amoli's love(i prefer to say like !!!!!!!!!!) story Confusedand later her new parents' storyOuchi am going to miss shobna.Cry
now my only hope is dear sweet Heart( of course, expect devil dv)ROFL
the last scene between dv & suman was Star ........................ i liked her Approve gesture
he shud be happy, he doesnt have 2 find amoli by next morningn job done Star.ROFL....
you can turn a Sleepy  episode to a interesting story......Wink
all the best

PreciousPri

king99 Senior Member
king99
king99

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Priay.  Loved the episode and cant't wait for the special one now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

Thanks a lot buddyHug
Pleasure yaar Hug

,excellent written updateClapClapClapClap but a Sleepy epi
Thanksssss a billion n yea SleepySleepy dats y i said not much happened Sleepy

Recap was good enough to provide insight what had happened in last epi especially .n says im going 2 bring amoli n u have fun wiv ur mubola so-called SIL LOL LOL was too goodClapClapClapClap

Gracias amigo Big smile......... im sorry i didnt do it earlier Embarrassed coz i feel recaps really puts the next epi n the update in2 perspective so im glad i thought of it b4 it got 2 late ......n i wud like 2 add that i dont see the actual recap that they provide..... but its my own version of the main points of last epi which happen 2 correspond most of the times wiv the original but then again there r a few lines which r my addition LOLLOL........ 

oh man that was really sad n bad wot fear that must be in order for a mother 2 kill her baby not once but 4 times CryCry Ouch
exactly she doesn't want any more men like them in the village or broadly speaking in this worldOuchCryCryCry

CryCryCryCryCrypoor shobna

yeah if FINALLY she's telling her the truth then tell her everything Confusedy keeping her in the dark?

Exactly..... if she wants 2 come clean then y leave this daag out?? clean that out as well ConfusedConfused

so y does she find it so hard 2 believe ConfusedConfused.... did that jump make her brain even more dead Confused.
ROFL it so has,but can't that jump work in favour of DVDay Dreaming and us i.e behaving sensiblyConfusedOuch
LOL....... naa it cant work 4 lover DV unfortunately now matter how much we want it 2 Wink....... as 4 us behaving sensible well that aint gonna happen ....... coz we have been permanently damaged n corrupted by DV n this show Ouch ROFL...... well i know i have ROFL

Shobna adds he is sooooo innocent that he still doesnt know wot thakur wants frm u..... he has no clue about marriage n relations.
it's so unbelievableShocked he's not a newly born baby to be so innocentConfused
So tru....... no man is this innocent....ShockedShocked..... i wanna know wot did he think his malik wanted 2 do or say 2 amoli when he says tell amoli im coming 4 the suhaag raat ??? or when he says keep ur jasbaat under control n dont go near amoli wivout my permission??? were all these obvious lines so vague ConfusedConfused

she knew exactly how much power 2 put in2 her performance 4 that perfect effect ..... a standing ovation goes out 2 her frm me ClapClap ClapClapClap.
Priya u said it so well about her that nothing is leftClapClapClapClapClapClapClap she really is aStarEvil Smile
it's good that she has changed for good but we really miss her and her teasing dialogues and tough competition to Dv in devilgiri.

Thank ya Tongue...... yes she changed 4 good but me 2 will miss her pulling DV's long legs LOLLOL wot laugh riots she has created ROFL..... n she was the best competitor DV had in devilgiri Thumbs Up..... 2 bad she wasnt later introduced in2 the show again...... i was really hoping 4 it .....

n u know that smile was awesome a sense of satisfaction of going bac 2 her hubby's house n a sense of victory n confidence that now she is in peace so 2 say....... well done Supriya ClapClap
simply superbClapClapClapClap no matter how irritating is she sometimes but reallly appreciate her confidence and determination.Thumbs Up

Yep...... her same Sleepy lines n bhashans were irritating but admire her confidence Clap.... she willl say no never n Supriya did a fab job of expressing it Clap

man y wasnt DV here he missed it Unhappy LOL ROFLROFL BTW how many times has this girl tripped or fallen ?? Confused ROFLROFL
oh poor guy has really missed itLOLLOL amoli always trips wenever dv is around or at his place,be it tekriAngry or haveli and again as soon  as she reached haveli she's back to her normal doingsROFL
bechara Broken Heart LOLLOL..... n 4 bolded 1 ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Merci mademoiselle .... thanks 4 ur appreciation Big smile

anyways both still ghabraye huey walk at snail pace so the song can play 4 longer LOLROFL
yes it has..... in a refined way LOLLOL...... no running but walking in slow motion..... chalo yeh bhi chalega Wink ROFL......... it seems we know all the ploys n tactics of TV industry now isnt it y certain things r done Tongue

ditto ....... im quoting sweetheart dumbo but "yeh kya ho raha hain" ConfusedConfused

n now she becums DV.... no no plz take ur minds of ov the gutter LOLLOL she says Radhe mere hain sirf mere (Radhe is mine... only mine)...... hmmmmm now where have we heard something similar b4 ?? Ermm ROFLROFL
ROFL
ROFLROFLsuperb buddyClapClapClap now whether DV should be jealous of sharing radhe with amoli or vice versaErmm amoli is also DV-affected just like usEmbarrassed and moreover no1 wants to have radhe so yeah it's only urs amoli!

Muchas graicas yaar ....... ROFLROFLROFLROFL excellent im wondering as well ROFL....yep Amoli is also DV-affected .....hey nice word Tongue new 2 our DV dictionary is it ??? LOLLOL........ n lastly i agree 101% no wants vegetable so plz dont offer coz we jus gonna pass on this this 1 LOLLOL

yeah really disgustingAngryAngryAngryAngryDeadDead
Hated that line by him AngryAngryAngry

y though he shud be happy..Confused. he doesnt have 2 find amoli by next morningn job done LOLLOL.ROFL..... he has escaped DV's threat ROFL
ROFLROFL he must be thinking that amoli is thr to save radhe but who will save him from dv as dv might get all his anger out on himLOL
Aaaaah yes yeh baat mere dimaag mein kyun nahin aayi ..... Silly me again ......... LOL

but i must add she is looking so sexy in that red nighty wiv her hair out  Embarrassed Wink..
I know she was dazzling...... any guy could fall flat at her one look....... DV reallt chose a pretty wife but neva really appreciated his choice Wink,,,,,,,, yes she aint amoli so DV not even gonna giv a damn..... now if amoli had worn that nighty Day Dreaming........ i wud have 2 open all the windows of my house 2 let the steam out BlushingBlushing

agreed ..... me 2 ClapClapClap

swfer

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttClapClapClap
ur welcome Wink

first of all i am saddddddddddddddddddddd Cryshobna left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry
yes as much as we r sad ........ it happened...... CryCry

to be honest i didn't like her sudden 180 change!Shocked however as always she was superb but her speech !!!D'oh
it was surprising........ coz a woman who has nothing but bitterness in her life 4 10 yrs suddenly afta one big speech by Amoli n VIOLAAA Shobna is a reformed person...... Shocked maybe they thought story wasnt going ahead well........ which i dont agree it but cud be they wanted her getting out 2 be better 4 show.... dunno how?? Confused........ she stole the 1st half like i said...... ClapClap her speech was long n boring same lines repeated again n again........

radhe and amoli's love(i prefer to say like !!!!!!!!!!) story Confusedand later her new parents' storyOuchi am going to miss shobna.Cry
totally agree........ whether its love or like frm both amoli n radhe no clue ConfusedConfused..... as 4 her new parents story i never liked those epi's of BP OuchOuch...... dunno where the story was heading definitely not in the direction where it shud be ConfusedConfused.... thats y Shobna was 1 person that made me sit up n appreciate her acting talent as well as her character...... she livened up the show 4 as long as she was there....... those 1 month epi's ...... i have said this many times that she was an integral part of BP n DV-Amoli relationship n as well as showing us her own story CryCry....... y did she go CryCry

now my only hope is dear sweet Heart( of course, expect devil dv)ROFL
oh im placing my bets on her 2 n devil DV ....... both surely wont let us down Thumbs Up ROFLROFL

the last scene between dv & suman was Star ........................ i liked her Approve gesture
that was the only decent scene in this epi ....... her confidence n gloating was superb .... loved it she showed Approve so well...... ClapClap 

he shud be happy, he doesnt have 2 find amoli by next morningn job done Star.ROFL....
LOLLOL.........thankssss again

you can turn a Sleepy  episode to a interesting story......Wink
Muchas gracias amigo Tongue

all the best
2 u 2 Tongue

bahane

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by king99

Thank you so much Priay.  Loved the episode and cant't wait for the special one now.

Ur most welcome dear....... i like the epi .......wouldnt say i loved it Embarrassed..... coz it was quite Sleepy..... not much progression but yes last scene was ClapClap........... ill try my best 2 post the complete update 4 the special one Embarrassed sorry 4 delay ...... my internet wasnt working hence couldnt finish it AngryAngry...... so hopefully u dont have 2 wait long Tongue
swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
in lilac
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Thanks a lot buddyHug
Pleasure yaar Hug

,excellent written updateClap but a Sleepy epi

Recap was good enough to provide insight what had happened in last epi especially .n says im going 2 bring amoli n u have fun wiv ur mubola so-called SIL LOL LOL was too goodClap

Gracias amigo Big smile......... im sorry i didnt do it earlier Embarrassed coz i feel recaps really puts the next epi n the update in2 perspective so im glad i thought of it b4 it got 2 late ......n i wud like 2 add that i dont see the actual recap that they provide..... but its my own version of the main points of last epi which happen 2 correspond most of the times wiv the original but then again there r a few lines which r my addition LOLLOL........ 
no prob,u r doing it now and doing it perfectlyClap
exactly she doesn't want any more men like them in the village or broadly speaking in this worldCry

Crypoor shobna

Exactly..... if she wants 2 come clean then y leave this daag out?? clean that out as well ConfusedConfused

LOL....... naa it cant work 4 lover DV unfortunately now matter how much we want it 2 Wink....... as 4 us behaving sensible well that aint gonna happen ....... coz we have been permanently damaged n corrupted by DV n this show Ouch ROFL...... well i know i have ROFL
LOL so tru,permanent damage has been done, we r incurableOuch
ROFL

So tru....... no man is this innocent....ShockedShocked..... i wanna know wot did he think his malik wanted 2 do or say 2 amoli when he says tell amoli im coming 4 the suhaag raat ??? or when he says keep ur jasbaat under control n dont go near amoli wivout my permission??? were all these obvious lines so vague ConfusedConfused
yea me too super ConfusedOuch

Priya u said it so well about her that nothing is leftClap she really is aStarEvil Smile

Thank ya Tongue...... yes she changed 4 good but me 2 will miss her pulling DV's long legs LOLLOL wot laugh riots she has created ROFL..... n she was the best competitor DV had in devilgiri Thumbs Up..... 2 bad she wasnt later introduced in2 the show again...... i was really hoping 4 it .....

hmmmm me tooCry

simply superbClap no matter how irritating is she sometimes but reallly appreciate her confidence and determination.Thumbs Up

Yep...... her same Sleepy lines n bhashans were irritating but admire her confidence Clap.... she willl say no never n Supriya did a fab job of expressing it Clap

bechara Broken Heart LOLLOL..... n 4 bolded 1 ROFL
thank yaEmbarrassed
TongueWink
Wink

yes it has..... in a refined way LOLLOL...... no running but walking in slow motion..... chalo yeh bhi chalega Wink ROFL......... it seems we know all the ploys n tactics of TV industry now isnt it y certain things r done Tongue

ditto ....... im quoting sweetheart dumbo but "yeh kya ho raha hain" ConfusedConfused

ROFL

Muchas graicas yaar ....... ROFL excellent im wondering as well ROFL....yep Amoli is also DV-affected .....hey nice word Tongue new 2 our DV dictionary is it ??? LOLLOL........ n lastly i agree 101% no wants vegetable so plz dont offer coz we jus gonna pass on this this 1 LOLLOL

thankoo, well we BPians and DVians have our own dictionaryWinkTongue

yeah really disgustingDead

Aaaaah yes yeh baat mere dimaag mein kyun nahin aayi ..... Silly me again ......... LOL

I know she was dazzling...... any guy could fall flat at her one look....... DV reallt chose a pretty wife but neva really appreciated his choice Wink,,,,,,,, yes she aint amoli so DV not even gonna giv a damn..... now if amoli had worn that nighty Day Dreaming........ i wud have 2 open all the windows of my house 2 let the steam out BlushingBlushing
BlushingDay Dreaming

Edited by swfer - 26 January 2011 at 8:22am

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
in orange

in lilac
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Thanks a lot buddyHug
Pleasure yaar Hug

,excellent written updateClap but a Sleepy epi

Recap was good enough to provide insight what had happened in last epi especially .n says im going 2 bring amoli n u have fun wiv ur mubola so-called SIL LOL LOL was too goodClap

no prob,u r doing it now and doing it perfectlyClap
thanksssss a lot Big smile

exactly she doesn't want any more men like them in the village or broadly speaking in this worldCry

Crypoor shobna

LOL so tru,permanent damage has been done, we r incurableOuch
ROFL
ROFLROFLperfect Clap....... ab kya hoga hamara yaar........ hum to gaye kaam se ROFL..... n we r definitely incurable...... no Doc in the world can cure us......OuchROFL

yea me too super ConfusedOuch
hmmmmmm this vegetable has made us sooooooo ConfusedConfusedConfused..... such obvious things n still he says had no idea...... ConfusedConfused

Priya u said it so well about her that nothing is leftClap she really is aStarEvil Smile

hmmmm me tooCry

CryCryCry...... miss her so much

simply superbClap no matter how irritating is she sometimes but reallly appreciate her confidence and determination.Thumbs Up

bechara Broken Heart LOLLOL..... n 4 bolded 1 ROFL
thank yaEmbarrassed
ur welcome hun Wink

TongueWink
Wink

Big smileBig smile Hug

ROFL

Muchas graicas yaar ....... ROFL excellent im wondering as well ROFL....yep Amoli is also DV-affected .....hey nice word Tongue new 2 our DV dictionary is it ??? LOLLOL........ n lastly i agree 101% no wants vegetable so plz dont offer coz we jus gonna pass on this this 1 LOLLOL

thankoo, well we BPians and DVians have our own dictionaryWinkTongue

No worries...... we so do ......a dictionary which only contains words that we DVians n BPians know the meaning 2.... Wink

yeah really disgustingDead

BlushingDay Dreaming

Day DreamingDay Dreaming.......oh laa laa Tongue

swfer

Go to top