Bairi Piya

15 Jan 10/Epi 85 - complete !

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyaaaaaaa....... here goes....

Rapid Recap πŸ˜›......
kamudi tries her level best 2 explain how lucky amoli is than her esp of Dv pining 4 her πŸ‘πŸΌ but Amoli to Amoli hain n refuses 2 listen πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.... DV has a terrific time in remembering n dreaming about his beloved 😍... his mom tries 2 make him come out of it but 2 no avail 🀣 as DV gets the good news that Amoli is alive πŸ˜ƒ.... he makes radhe the ultimate idiotic servant in front of his πŸ˜‰sasuma (pun intended πŸ˜†).....n says im going 2 bring amoli n u have fun wiv ur mubola so-called SIL πŸ˜†....... suman tries 2 feed some sense in2 radhe about his duties as hubby  and Shobna lands on brothel doorstep 2 meet amoli 😲.......

Part 1......

Epi starts of wiv Shobna who enters smiling n says Amoli....... im so happy 2 see u alive..... goes 2 touch her i guess hug her but she hides behind Kamudi scared..... well i dont blame this time coz Shoban doesnt exactly hold a goddy-goody record.... neways Shobna a litte taken aback by this gesture .... realises n says yes after wot i did 2 u n radhe any1 would act like this...... but believe me i have changed....... im not the old Shobna ... u killed her remember n its a good thing u did ....her anger her hatred n her revenge..... believe me.... Amoli still scared..... Shobna says i dont know whether ur interested but i am pregnant again...... Amoli shocked comes a little out of her hiding space...... Shobna adds very sad that yes again..... in these 10 years i have killed 4 kids of mine b4 they were born just out of fear that the child might end up being Thakur DV Singh or like Nachiket....oh man that was really sad n bad wot fear that must be in order for a mother 2 kill her baby not once but 4 times 😭😭 .... smiles again saying but i will give birth 2 this child..... i will give birth to a human amongst these wolves...... i have been living like a corpse these 10 yrs but u have given me a ray of hope 2 live now..... thats y i have come 2 u...... Amoli says meaning??.......

Shobna says Amoli go to Radhe....... he needs u....... amoli radhe aint a sharabi (alcoholic) or a juwari (gambler) he has neva touched alcohol n doesnt even know how 2 gamble.... it was all thakur's kartooth (doing)..... hey u 4got 2 add ur name πŸ˜›...... anyways she says that girl Diya... i had brought her 2 trap radhe he didnt even touch her ..... Amoli again proving her brain is on stand-by says but Radhe had confessed that.....Shobna says irritated (i hope so!) that it was all wrong..... thats his problem he is too innocent.... he only says wot thakur wants him 2 say..... isnt that wot has happened so far ki zubaan uski lekin shabdh thakur ke (voice is his but the words r thakur's).... see thats wot i mean n she shud know that of by heart coz those r the words Dv told her when she came in2 haveli that ur hubby does n will do n say all that i want him 2 say n do ..... so y does she find it so hard 2 believe πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.... did that jump make her brain even more dead πŸ˜•......

Shobna adds he is sooooo innocent that he still doesnt know wot thakur wants frm u..... he has no clue about marriage n relations..... but it isnt his fault..... its the haveli's fault where he stays..... 4 all men in that haveli marriage and women have no value.... they only know aayashi (having fun) n ur radhe is stuck between those worthless men ..... take him out n save him....... its ur responsibilty n Amoli seems 2 getting ready 4 her next mission n smiles like she is getting some weird power frm Shobna's words a smile of hope i guess..... Shobna adds u have a lot of courage Amoli....... u can choose to live if u want or die but wot about radhe.... radhe ka kya arrey goli maaro usko shobna ji honestly i dont know shud i be angry at radhe's slaveness or pity him..... she says he will spend his life at beneath DV's feet..... he is slowing strangling his life so save him i know u have that courage to save ur relation n marriage...... that i agree wiv amoli so can do this...... go bac 2 the haveli please

Part 2.....

Shobna says if her hubby is wiv her any wife can face the world easily..... go bac 2 the haveli change him just like u changed me...... go amoli go...... kamudi now says yes go amoli dont let go of this chance .... go save urself n radhe as well..... shobna seconds kamudi n says yes u have 2 go back n fight against thakur DigVijay Singh for all those women.... that shobna that kamudi who he has ruined r expecting a lot frm u so go..... man they r literally begging at her n still she hasnt said a yes or a no bahut bhav kha rahi hain.... u have a pure heart n even God is with such people..... u alone or radhe alone cannot do anything but Amoli n Radhe together a hubby-wife can face up2 any person 4get thakur DV..... go back please i beg u...... saying that she turns 2 leave but stops n says n yes if eva u need me in life then remember that Shobna can give her life for Amoli n saying that she leaves......  aww i think that was really sweet of her those few words can really work wonders sometimes..... anyways for all those fans n lovers of Shobna be it 4 her outspoken nature or teasing Dv a match made in heaven really πŸ˜› this was the last time we eva see her 😭 yes she was malicious but her acting n her expressions n dialogue delivery be in it evilish scenes or emotioanl ones like this or when she spoke of her own past or comedy ones she is outstanding n nailed each n every scene perfectly..... she knew exactly how much power 2 put in2 her performance 4 that perfect effect ..... a standing ovation goes out 2 her frm me πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......

Cut 2 Amoli in a bullock cart going 2 her radhe while it is raining again n she is remembering Shobna's words n "Bade achey lagte hain" musical i think frm Balika Badhu πŸ˜³ plays in BG...... after some flashback the driver asks r u going to ur mother's house..... amoli smiles n says no im going to my husbands house...... n u know that smile was awesome a sense of satisfaction of going bac 2 her hubby's house n a sense of victory n confidence that now she is in peace so 2 say....... well done Supriya πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cut 2 Suman who is outside the haveli under some hut n sees Amoli's bullock cart passing...... Amoli gets off n sees the haveli...... while her mothers's happiness knows no bounds at seeing her daughter alive n also going back 2 radhe im assuming...... Amoli all drenched walks 2wards haveli....... radhe also wet sitting outside sees her n gets up..... she keeps walking but typical she falls down.... man y wasnt DV here he missed it πŸ˜” πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ€£ BTW how many times has this girl tripped or fallen ?? πŸ˜• πŸ€£πŸ€£ she seems 2 have sprained or twisted her ankle n Radhe sseeing this shouts Amoli!! n runs 2wards her...... Suman getting very very happy seeing them..... but im confused coz Radhe seems confused πŸ˜•.....Amoli shivering n a little afraid of wot will be his reaction n behaviour i think... u know that ajeeb si ghabrahat πŸ˜‰....  he bends down n is not sure wot 2 do.... he puts out his hand then takes it back.... about 2 touch her head takes it back...... n then afta a little eeny meeny miny mo πŸ˜† πŸ€£  decides 2 take hold of her hand......n the minute he touches her hand "Bade achey lagte hain" plays.......
wow gr8 timing well edited πŸ‘....n if u see carfully wen the famale says "kya" amoli looks at radhe n then wen the male sings Radhe is shown 2 be looking at her.... then wen the word "aur" is said by female voice again Amoli is shown.... so wot i mean is that this scene was well choreographed πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ also i think this is a very sweetly romantic song..... like how Radhe has the boy-next-door sort of look so its suits him πŸ˜› while DV is shown 2 be psychotic so his song is like him but i still love it 😍  

So he helps her get up n both slowly shivering n all wet walk towards the haveli wiv radhe holding her hand... she kinda nearly falls again n he catches her shoulder..... again DV missed his chance πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€£ n had he been here he wud have definitely skinned radhe alive πŸ˜†.... anyways both still ghabraye huey walk at snail pace so the song can play 4 longer πŸ˜†πŸ€£ ok so i had imagined amoli running 2 radhe in slow motion chalo running na sahi but they r walking 2wards haveli in slow motion 🀣....... Suman is shown n DV's words echo in background (BG) that again amoli will have her grah-pravesh n she will enter this haveli wiv the person whom she is 2 spend her life with n maybe her next 7 lifetimes..... see DV u said u will not make a mistake n u did 🀣.... u didnt say a name whom she will enter wiv now look wot happened  πŸ€£..... neways as his words r ringing Amoli n Radhe finally reach the haveli yes finally they come in 2gether..... her grah-pravesh is wiv radhe n they leave behind their footprints of mud n soil as they were barefoot n conditons outside.... then once inside they sort of have a half-hug πŸ˜•πŸ˜• dunno wot 2 call that? half-embrace πŸ€”  ....

Part 3.....

Radhe carries amoli in2 his arms n both have an eye lock... n 4 a second the way he is looking at her im thinking i hope he aint thinking about u-no-wot πŸ˜² coz that wud be DV's worst nightmare ....... anyways again at snail pace both reach bedroom n he puts her down n makes her comfortable .... sits down n he begins 2 clean her feet..... im really confused now is this his maliks's orders or his own feelings πŸ˜• ....she quickly says please let it be i will do it..... so he gets up n gets the 1st aid box n again amoli says ill do it n u touching my feet doesnt look good..... Radhe smiles but still cleans her feet n blows softly.... now i dunno know y coz was she hurt ?? she only twisted her ankle so wot the heck is he blowing he is actually making the mud dry up isnt he πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ...... anyways he is busy blowing while amoli seems 2 be finding this really sensuous 😳........ n then she says my decision in coming back was right....... radhe can never look at another girl.... n now she becums DV.... no no plz take ur minds of ov the gutter πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she says Radhe mere hain sirf mere (Radhe is mine... only mine)...... hmmmmm now where have we heard something similar b4 ?? πŸ€” πŸ€£πŸ€£... she says b4 thakur gets 2 me i have 2 reach radhe n win his heart......

Cut 2 road...... Dv says angrily u had said Amoli is wiv supriya?? we didnt see Amoli nor any supriya....... send ur men in all villages of 100 mile radius..... har goan ka chappa chappa chaan maro.... har ghar mein ghus kar amoli ko dekho muhje kal subhe tak kisi bhi haalat mein amoli  apne kadmon mein chahiye (look in2 each n every corner of all villages..... barge in2 all houses 2 look 4 her...... i want amoli at any cost by 2morrow morning in my feet)..... i liked his anger here n how badly he wants her but this last bit of mere kadmon mein chahiye 😑 y does he ruin every time 😑 is her begging at ur feet ur victory only 🀒...... anyways dhani only says sheepishly yes Malik........  

N car comes 2 a halt as they have reached haveli n who is waiting 4 him none other than his sasuma πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i mean suman........ so buckle up guys 4 some action packed entertainment πŸ˜›..... DV sees Suman standing right in front of car makes a superb angry n fustrated face n comes out saying wanna die dont u?? shud i tell my men 2 hang u on the tree...... back 2 his sarcasm n full-ov-himself nature n voice he says oh yes ur here 2 meet ur daughter right...... she jus gloats at him...... DV my man this isnt the time 2 show ur devil-ness coz tables have turned chup rehne mein bhaliyi hain bachu 🀣 neither have u got amoli 2 show off in front of ur sasuma ok but DV is plain DV woh nahin sudharne wala 🀣🀣....... coz he says i will filfill this wish of urs but afta i meet her.......

suman gloating says u ?? u will make me meet my daughter n laughs teasingly...... i have already met my daughter who has just entered the haveli n Gods wish as well....... n DV well uski to citi biti gum hogayi..... he jus got a 5001 KVolt shock.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... Suman adds wiv same atitude i have just seen my daughter's grah-pravesh.... u were right thakur i havejust seen the grah-pravesh of those two people in the haveli who r made 4 each other... bound 2gether by fate n life 4 the next 7 lives....... one of whom was my daughter amoli n the other her husband....... DV gets even more angry at this...... Dhani also is shocked πŸ˜² πŸ˜†.... y though he shud be happy..πŸ˜•. he doesnt have 2 find amoli by next morningn job done πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.🀣..... he has escaped DV's threat 🀣 ..... neways DV angry as hell walks 2wards haveli while suman shouts frm behind amoli n radhe being 1 is Gods wish no1 can stop it....... DV extremely vexed n Suman enjoying being his wounds even deeper πŸ’” πŸ˜† says aaj unke pyar par nahin rang chada hain aur tum lakh koshish kar lo yeh rang nahin utarne wala (2day a new colour has spread on their love n wot eva u do nothing can make it go )...... nice line but wot love is she talking about there wasnt any love in it 4rm the start ??........  Dv still enraged walks on........

Cut 2 Amoli n radhe who r now all dry.... n new clothes..... amoli seems 2 be fine now coz she is making the bed n radhe cums 2 her n she smiles at him........ n frm the window Urmi sees Amoli n is slightly shocked..... but i must add she is looking so sexy in that red nighty wiv her hair out  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰......

Cut 2 DV who is about 2 enter haveli but stops midway as he sees amoli n radhe's footprints.... n Suman's words of maine abhi abhi un do vyaktio ka grah-pravesh hote huay dekha hain jo ek doosre ke liye bane hain jinki kismat aur zindagi saath janam ki liye bandhi hui hain...... n then his eyes r full of anger....... do catch it πŸ‘πŸΌ...... n Epi freezes....... 

Precap........ Dv walks in2 amoli's room seeing Amoli n radhe's hand in hand wiv Urmi giving ashirwaad..... n then DV in white 😍.... furiously pours a bucket ov water ova the footprints...... 

Hmm dont know not much happened really in the epi πŸ₯±πŸ₯± ...... Shobna stole the show in the first half she was superb even as emotional Shobna πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....... then i know ull hate me 4 this 😳 but radhe n amoli wiv bade achey lagte hain in BG was kinda cute πŸ˜› its probably the song which makes me think that but i loved amoli's expression like the ajeeb ji ghabrahat wala..... Suman was awesome esp her gloating n her lines 2 Dv wiv so much confidence  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..... n then DV well i have said his eyes r his biggest asset n he used them perfectly..... wot anger n fustration as his plan terribly failing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Enjoy πŸ˜‰       
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousPri thumbnail
Finished !!!!!!!..........

sorry 4 the wait 😳

Oh BTW i 4got 2 add 2 the update but wasnt it funny kamudi was supposed 2 be in same village n afta spending so long looking 4 Supriya n amoli DV doesnt find her...... πŸ˜•πŸ˜• where the heck was he looking ?? i know it was 2 let amoli n radhe meet but it doesnt make sense that dv who is so strong willed n all cant find any of the 2?? ........ anyways

Bon appetite πŸ˜‰
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago
DV_LVR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hello,

awesome update as usual...shobna at her best and DV of course i dont have to say....

i am suprised thought that the village has an kota at all πŸ˜†..i remember seeing the episode and i always thought they were showing a nearby village or something to that effect!!!

it is also surprising that the girl who supposed to have committed suicide coz she couldn't bear the shame would live and become a thavayaf in the same village...that's ridiculous even for a serial!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

but i guess no serials are complete without thier share of bloopers and so does our .... all part of the parcelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well written update preci πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ superb yaar......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

excellent performance by shobna and ofcourse DV as always but one thing i didn't like is how can she blame fully on DV coz all the idea's were shobna's  then stupid lady how can she do this😑😑
uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah awosme and ep ep thansk for the update and true how can she blame him when all ideas where here awosme update as alwasy thanks πŸ˜‰
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: DV_LVR

hello,

hello hello πŸ˜›

awesome update as usual...shobna at her best and DV of course i dont have to say....

Graicas yaar πŸ˜ƒ....... exactly..... πŸ˜‰

i am suprised thought that the village has an kota at all πŸ˜†..i remember seeing the episode and i always thought they were showing a nearby village or something to that effect!!!

πŸ˜†..... coz otherwise DV's 1st shot wud have been there not at his haveli doing pooja πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... i dunno whether she is in  the same village or nearby 1...... coz Dhani jus said that Amoli has been seen on the bank of the river so im assuming its in the same village

it is also surprising that the girl who supposed to have committed suicide coz she couldn't bear the shame would live and become a thavayaf in the same village...that's ridiculous even for a serial!!!TongueπŸ˜‰

tru πŸ˜›....... she wanted 2 die but is happy 2 earn her livelihood as tawaif in same village πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..... its riduculous but this is Ekta's world yaha sab chal tha hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i guess no serials are complete without thier share of bloopers and so does our .... all part of the parcelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh definitely πŸ˜†....... any soap is incomplete n imperfect if it is perfect πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n ours is no different πŸ˜‰ 

πŸ˜‰

PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savitha0101

Well written update preci πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ superb yaar......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Savi darling here is mine 2 u πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—....... n thanks a gazillion 4 ur compliment πŸ˜ƒ

excellent performance by shobna and ofcourse DV as always
Yep both were outstanding ClapClap

but one thing i didn't like is how can she blame fully on DV coz all the idea's were shobna's  then stupid lady how can she do this😑😑

Exactly πŸ˜• thats y i wrote in the update as well that in her list of sharabi n juwari etc n that it was DV's kartooth's she deliberately 4got 2 add her name Angry.... maybe it was her last revenge 4 DV... u no coz till she was helping him it was Shobna ur my lottery n the minute she gave him  the bad news it was ill-kill-u ..... maybe ..... but then since she is coming clean she shud have been honest n said all were my filthy ideas which we both executed Angry

Oh BTW i saw that scene again...... u know DV giving dhani reward scene πŸ˜› n ya ur absolutely corect its his bracelet Clap cant believe i missed it πŸ€ͺ..... but then i didnt see him wearing it again πŸ˜”.... which shot of his r u talking about ?? coz i seem 2 have missed it ...... it wud be so funny 2 see it back on his wrist πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ thanks in advance πŸ˜ƒ

PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: uxghya

yeah awosme and ep ep thansk for the update and true how can she blame him when all ideas where here awosme update as alwasy thanks πŸ˜‰

Ur most most welcome dear πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...... yea thats wot i wrote in my reply 2 Savi as well my update that she seems 2 have 4gotten they were all her ideas πŸ˜• .... thanks 4 ur appreciation πŸ˜›
swfer thumbnail
Thanks a lot buddyπŸ€—,excellent written updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but a πŸ₯± epi
Recap was good enough to provide insight what had happened in last epi especially .n says im going 2 bring amoli n u have fun wiv ur mubola so-called SIL πŸ˜† πŸ˜† was too goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
oh man that was really sad n bad wot fear that must be in order for a mother 2 kill her baby not once but 4 times 😭😭 
exactly she doesn't want any more men like them in the village or broadly speaking in this world😭😭😭
it was all thakur's kartooth (doing)..... hey u 4got 2 add ur name πŸ˜›
yeah if FINALLY she's telling her the truth then tell her everything πŸ˜•y keeping her in the dark?
so y does she find it so hard 2 believe πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.... did that jump make her brain even more dead πŸ˜•.
🀣 it so has,but can't that jump work in favour of DV😍 and us i.e behaving sensiblyπŸ˜•
Shobna adds he is sooooo innocent that he still doesnt know wot thakur wants frm u..... he has no clue about marriage n relations.
it's so unbelievable😲 he's not a newly born baby to be so innocentπŸ˜•
she knew exactly how much power 2 put in2 her performance 4 that perfect effect ..... a standing ovation goes out 2 her frm me πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Priya u said it so well about her that nothing is leftπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ she really is a⭐️😈
it's good that she has changed for good but we really miss her and her teasing dialogues and tough competition to Dv in devilgiri.
n u know that smile was awesome a sense of satisfaction of going bac 2 her hubby's house n a sense of victory n confidence that now she is in peace so 2 say....... well done Supriya πŸ‘πŸ‘
simply superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ no matter how irritating is she sometimes but reallly appreciate her confidence and determination.πŸ‘πŸΌ
man y wasnt DV here he missed it πŸ˜” πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ€£ BTW how many times has this girl tripped or fallen ?? πŸ˜• πŸ€£πŸ€£
oh poor guy has really missed itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† amoli always trips wenever dv is around or at his place,be it tekri😑 or haveli and again as soon  as she reached haveli she's back to her normal doings🀣
wow gr8 timing well edited πŸ‘.
exactly and loved ur detailed analysis and also keen observationπŸ‘
anyways both still ghabraye huey walk at snail pace so the song can play 4 longer πŸ˜†πŸ€£
truπŸ˜† but ur dream or imagination has come trueπŸ˜›
im really confused now is this his maliks's orders or his own feelings πŸ˜•
me too superπŸ˜• and super😲
n now she becums DV.... no no plz take ur minds of ov the gutter πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she says Radhe mere hain sirf mere (Radhe is mine... only mine)...... hmmmmm now where have we heard something similar b4 ?? πŸ€” πŸ€£πŸ€£
🀣
🀣🀣superb buddyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ now whether DV should be jealous of sharing radhe with amoli or vice versaπŸ€” amoli is also DV-affected just like us😳 and moreover no1 wants to have radhe so yeah it's only urs amoli!
 y does he ruin every time 😑 is her begging at ur feet ur victory only 🀒
yeah really disgusting😑😑😑😑🀒🀒
y though he shud be happy..πŸ˜•. he doesnt have 2 find amoli by next morningn job done πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.🀣..... he has escaped DV's threat 🀣
🀣🀣 he must be thinking that amoli is thr to save radhe but who will save him from dv as dv might get all his anger out on himπŸ˜†
but i must add she is looking so sexy in that red nighty wiv her hair out  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰..
she really was😳😍 but remember she's not amoliπŸ˜›
n then his eyes r full of anger....... do catch it πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ for his expressions

bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear PreciousPri
thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
first of all i am saddddddddddddddddddddd 😭shobna left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭
 to be honest i didn't like her sudden 180 change!😲 however as always she was superb but her speech !!!
radhe and amoli's love(i prefer to say like !!!!!!!!!!) story πŸ˜•and later her new parents' storyi am going to miss shobna.😭
now my only hope is dear sweet ❀️( of course, expect devil dv)🀣
the last scene between dv & suman was ⭐️ ........................ i liked her gesture
he shud be happy, he doesnt have 2 find amoli by next morningn job done ⭐️.🀣....
you can turn a πŸ₯±  episode to a interesting story......πŸ˜‰
all the best