Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wow...thank u so so much for opening up again..was waiting for u.👏
will definitely check into the site

hey...just a doubt..u said u r uploading all the videos again...why? are the old links not working now? i mean u cant upload new videos due to limit but u can still utilise the already uploaded links na?is it not possible?cant u just give the old hotlinks in the new blog?
am sorry dont have much idea about uploading videos part...so got doubt..hope u dont mind..😊

and thank u so much for the pm..🤗
giripriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lily_k25

wow...thank u so so much for opening up again..was waiting for u.👏
will definitely check into the site

hey...just a doubt..u said u r uploading all the videos again...why? are the old links not working now? i mean u cant upload new videos due to limit but u can still utilise the already uploaded links na?is it not possible?cant u just give the old hotlinks in the new blog?
am sorry dont have much idea about uploading videos part...so got doubt..hope u dont mind..😊

and thank u so much for the pm..🤗

I had problem with non working links in hotfile site because the storage was full. I had to pay for extra storage. So I stopped uploading. That is why I am requesting you all to go to fanbox first and then to my blog, so that I get money to maintain the storage site. I hope fanbox is not a scam site.

giripriya thumbnail
Please promote the blog. I can see very few downloads.
freya123 thumbnail
hey plz upload new episode from 1-45 & 176 onwords. you r uploading the videos that r already uploaded thats why the no of download fews. plz dont stop uploadin we r with u. & I m also promoting ur site. And ur new post may be not reach to all thats why they dont know abt it. dont worry u downloads will increase. & i m also read ur other blog also.
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thnks sudha...ur efforts r commendable....we'll surely promote ur blog...
plz upload videos form episode 49.....plz plz...looking forward to ur uploads..
ur downloaders will soon increase...😃
avidity_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sudha,

Thank you so much for the uploads. But I dont see the episode 1 to 150. Where is it?
Can you please give me the links to download that? I dont see any links of the same.

Thanks.
freya123 thumbnail
hey , the link is not working.
freya123 thumbnail
hey sudha i didnt get ur uploads. the process for video downloading upto writing in the box is correct & ythan after optin download  is been clicked but when i click the option click   i could not get any video they just said it the file content only 7 byte. plz chnge the other site. if hotfile is not working than try hostingcup, or tell me how to download  d video.
giripriya thumbnail
You will get all videos there in fanbox. Be a member of FANBOX first and then download the videos. It will help me in maintaining the site. I will be uploading older episodes from 45-1 shortly. this for those who have downloaded from my site before. So guys you are very happy with the quality of the videos, right. reply me back
High Quality videos in FANBOX SITE.

giripriya thumbnail
Many of them in  social sites like facebook and forums know me for the quality of videos I HAD GIVEN THEM in my previous blog. MY VIDEOS DOESN'T CONTAIN ANNOYING SITE LOGOS RUNNING AROUND THE VIDEOS ALL THE TIME WHEN YOU ARE PLYING THEM. I am stating this blog fresh starting from 151st episode and upload both coming episodes and old ones for new visitors to my site.