Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Varsha's Godh Bharai, a rocking affair!

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Varsha's Godh Bharai, a rocking affair!
STARONE.IN

Fans of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai can look forward to a rocking episode tonight as Akshara (Hina Khan) shakes a leg at Varsha's (Pooja Joshi) godh bharai ceremony. A special song has been composed for the sequence, where Akshara will introduce Varsha's unborn child to all the family members.

STARONE.IN

We spoke to Varsha who says "The godh bharai sequence was very exciting because we did it according to the customs and traditions. We are just hoping for a healthy baby and it does not matter whether it's a boy or girl. A special song has been created on which Akshara will perform but the voice of other characters from the show has also been included".

Garima Dimri the creative head of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Haisays "We shot the godh bharai sequence yesterday on a grand scale. The song is unique because each stanza has dialogues by family members included in it. We came up with this idea of recording dialogues and taking it to the music director who included it in the song that has been specially composed for the sequence. Khushboo Jain has lent her voice to this song".

We tried to contact Akshara aka Hina Khan but she was busy shooting for the show.

However all is not well at Akshara's in-laws place. Naitik is unhappy with Baisa's interference in his and Akshara's life and especially her demand that they plan a family. Yesterday we saw Gayatri addressing Naitik as Munna in front of his clients and this really irked him. When we spoke to Naitik he said "No one is understanding my point of view and I respect elders but their interference in our life is growing especially buaji's demand of having a baby. I understand they have expectations from us, but its too early for us to have such huge responsibility. Once Akshara is physically fit, we shall plan for a child".

Do not miss Akshara's special performance in tomorrow's episode of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1242/varsha%E2%80%99s-godh-bharai-a-rocking-affair.aspx

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DEE2803_deepshi_moonlight08beautiful16-Ami-

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
wooww i'm  excited for today's epi....Day DreamingDay Dreaming 
btw thanks for sharing...Big smile
moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Rachu.m Goldie
Rachu.m
Rachu.m

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler
_deepshi_
_deepshi_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing.....can't wait for today's episode...Day Dreaming
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...Big smile
but m not at all looking forward to this godhbharai...for whom we will watch..?? Varsha?? Congress-Kaki..?? Dadi-Nani..?? Sulekhaji..?? Anshu...?? Ouch Ouch Naitik won't be there so whats so entertaining in it..?? Akshara toh bina naitik ki khush hogi hi..as her beloved Gayatri n Varsha will be there...toh double celebrations for her....Sleepy 
bas yeh sab karne mein hi Dimri kuch NEW karti hai...like special song with special lyrics..but Naklsh scenes ke liye wahi purana 'baal ki latt hatana' n 'chaliye so jaate hai..'...Ouch

Edited by Tafseer - 19 January 2011 at 7:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_deepshi_

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

thanks for sharing...Big smile
but m not at all looking forward to this godhbharai...for whom we will watch..?? Varsha?? Congress-Kaki..?? Dadi-Nani..?? Sulekhaji..?? Anshu...?? Ouch Ouch Naitik won't be there so whats so entertaining in it..?? Akshara toh bina naitik ki khush hogi hi..as her beloved Gayatri n Varsha will be there...toh double celebrations for her....Sleepy 
bas yeh sab karne mein hi Dimri kuch NEW karti hai...like special song with special lyrics..but Naklsh scenes ke liye wahi purana 'baal ki latt hatana' n 'chaliye so jaate hai..'...Ouch

ROFL ROFL 
actually i'm  happy coz atleast it wont be a filler epi LOL n i really love all the song sequences in YR... atleast there i feel dimri is creative...Wink Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top