Pooja bedi on india forums ? (Page 8)

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by lonely0planet

once she is on this forum everyone has turned a hard-core fan of ms bedi (except me ....)
see this is celebrity magicTongue.. all are saying only good things abt her ....

LOL.. you seem lonely on that front.. shall i join you..? mil ke non-fangiri karenge.. TongueLOL.. bestest Non-Fans arnd..CoolLOLLOL

actually.. i think the BBians all liked Pooja from her stint as the aakhri salaam host.. Maa demeanor just boosted that appreciation..Tongue

Oye Meena.. kaisi hai yaarHug

I told her that we liked her grilling sessions in BB.. she said she liked doing it too WinkLOL have told her to consider next season of BB as a participant.. Tongue would like to see her in the house Tongue

Then there will be Nigams wala drama everyday in the BB House... How about recommending BB to Nigam along with Pooja...? Will be fun to watch...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetIsha.Ishapurva

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by lonely0planet

once she is on this forum everyone has turned a hard-core fan of ms bedi (except me ....)
see this is celebrity magicTongue.. all are saying only good things abt her ....

LOL.. you seem lonely on that front.. shall i join you..? mil ke non-fangiri karenge.. TongueLOL.. bestest Non-Fans arnd..CoolLOLLOL

actually.. i think the BBians all liked Pooja from her stint as the aakhri salaam host.. Maa demeanor just boosted that appreciation..Tongue

LOLLOLLOL sureHug .. Pooja Bedi will surely reply to every little criticism we post here .
in the show she was nt all white and anuradha all black as shes trying to portray .. she is exaggerating stuff...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjunpurva

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

Originally posted by purva

Oye Meena.. kaisi hai yaarHug

I told her that we liked her grilling sessions in BB.. she said she liked doing it too WinkLOL have told her to consider next season of BB as a participant.. Tongue would like to see her in the house Tongue

Then there will be Nigams wala drama everyday in the BB House... How about recommending BB to Nigam along with Pooja...? Will be fun to watch...Smile

I second that.. what fun it will be.. hope BB makers are reading this.. TongueLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AshimaIsha.Isha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index