India-Forums

Pooja bedi on india forums ? (Page 7)

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetIsha.IshaAutumn.Meena1

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by .Arjun

LMAO LOL

Do check her twitter and she mentioned about iF . She was real Embarrassed

http://twitter.com/poojabeditweets

poojabeditweets

Good to see debates on maa exchange As well as accusations, loyalty, support and disbelief on india forums! Do log in and post views!:)

Lets appreciate this great mom !!! It was good to see her managing and organizing Nigam's house so well. Thumbs Up

Cool Arjun.. i am gonna follow her.. Cool why are you stalking her..LOLLOL

once she is on this forum everyone has turned a hard-core fan of ms bedi (except me ................. & me 2)
see this is celebrity magicTongue.. all are saying only good things abt her ....

Edited by .Ashima - 21 January 2011 at 4:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsLovelyPlanet

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

ShizaruLovelyPlanetIsha.IshaAutumn.

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

once she is on this forum everyone has turned a hard-core fan of ms bedi (except me ....)
see this is celebrity magicTongue.. all are saying only good things abt her ....

I guess ppl are appreciating her as a mom. (not her hard-core fan as such) LOL  ....My views aren't changed since day1 ...i was more impressed with her well mannered kids :)

TongueTongue
TongueTongue

Edited by .Ashima - 21 January 2011 at 4:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ashima

LMAO LOL

Do check her twitter and she mentioned about iF . She was real Embarrassed

http://twitter.com/poojabeditweets

poojabeditweets

Good to see debates on maa exchange As well as accusations, loyalty, support and disbelief on india forums! Do log in and post views!:)

Lets appreciate this great mom !!! It was good to see her managing and organizing Nigam's house so well. Thumbs Up

Cool Arjun.. i am gonna follow her.. Cool why are you stalking her..LOLLOL

once she is on this forum everyone has turned a hard-core fan of ms bedi (except me ................. & me 2)

I agree but kudos to purva, she (I assume) grilled her good, right up to the end  and really did not seem to give into the magic of bedigirl till the last post I read where she congratulated her on the kids upbringing or something--but that is to state the obvious.  All of us agree she has done a good job with the kids and should be commended for it. 

LovelyPlanet

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

LovelyPlanet.ArjunIsha.Ishapurva

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratts

I agree but kudos to purva, she (I assume) grilled her good, right up to the end  and really did not seem to give into the magic of bedigirl till the last post I read where she congratulated her on the kids upbringing or something--but that is to state the obvious.  All of us agree she has done a good job with the kids and should be commended for it. 

You got it right pratts.. I really won't call myself a hard-core Pooja Bedi fan or even a mere fan.. because fans don't say anything negative about their favorite and I still stand by my earlier views about Pooja on the show.. Wink but it would be foolish of me to keep arguing about same things over and over specially when there is no possible result of that argument and after 2nd episode has already aired we have new set of moms to talk about.. WinkLOL

And there is nothing wrong in appreciating someone if you like something they have done.. even if you dislike couple of things they have done in the past.. maybe in future if I disagree with Pooja's comment here or if I don't like her on some other show; I will tell her so.. but it's un-necessory to keep grilling her for couple of things she did wrong or went wrong in her house on ME Smile The show has moved on and so have I Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jncblrpratts.AshimaLovelyPlanet-Sneha25-Isha.Isha.Arjun

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

once she is on this forum everyone has turned a hard-core fan of ms bedi (except me ....)

LOL.. you seem lonely on that front.. shall i join you..? mil ke non-fangiri karenge.. TongueLOL.. bestest Non-Fans arnd..CoolLOLLOL

actually.. i think the BBians all liked Pooja from her stint as the aakhri salaam host.. Maa demeanor just boosted that appreciation..Tongue

Oye Meena.. kaisi hai yaarHug

I told her that we liked her grilling sessions in BB.. she said she liked doing it too WinkLOL have told her to consider next season of BB as a participant.. Tongue would like to see her in the house Tongue

Isha.Isha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index