India-Forums

Pooja bedi on india forums ? (Page 3)

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.AshimaLovelyPlanet-Sneha25-Isha.Ishapurvapinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Originally posted by sweta01

Oh and I even felt that she was genuine from her responses.. so good to know that she was real and also promoting IF on twitter... Tongue LOL

Oh yeah ....IF is going to beat twitter n facebook soon Tongue   Now IF will be hot n happening place for all celebs :)
Ohh it better not be, we already have enough Bhakts to make our lives miserable, we don't need more Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashimapinkisluv91

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

You are right about Income ...but since she read it to camera, I think she mentioned that here as well. Also Nigam family shouldn't have given that diary to channel or Pooja in the first place. Confused  Once you hand over your income details to someone, how can we expect to be not public ? Pooja probably  thought that even those income details will be shown on TV Embarrassed

Also Anu did get raw deal in Bedi family ....we are in agreement there Tongue   Overall i liked Nigam family and I did not find much wrong with their house. However I did not like Anu making statements like "pooja is not good mom " and all that. They can not be justified. It was too low on her part.

Also I don't see anything wrong in mentioning  that Anu was practicing lawyer. Most of us had a impression that she is stay home mom so it was good clarification.

Now, why is she on this forum ??? I dont know Confused  ....but she was good mom the show.

Nigam's income was not mentioned on camera.. agreed that they shouldn't have given it away in a diary.. i.e. if they really did... because right now it's just Pooja's word.. it's one sided. I think it's channel's responsibility to draw certain guidelines.. afterall people are giving access of their privacy and their home to a complete stranger.. but ethically it was wrong of Pooja to mention it.. and she didn't mention it casually.. she used it to defend herself.. 

And Anu was a practicing lawyer.. right now she is stay at home mom.. Pooja was using this point to defend her shopping not in praises for Anu.. maybe to imply that Anu was also earning before so they can spend that much for home improvement.. how is that relevant??

Overall.. I felt there were faults in both the houses.. maybe more in Nigam house but they definitely came across as more real.. Bedi's house was well covered up and more prepared. Between both moms Pooja came across as better mom and more accepting.. but after seeing her here.. I can see how accepting she was in reality and how much was for camera.. somewhere I understand Rajiv why he said "Pooja Bedi is fake".. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pratts.AshimaLovelyPlanetIsha.Ishaaxeion-naureen786-pinkisluv91

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
wow.. so that was her..LOL...
many celebrities google to check public opinion etc, but idea of replying to public appears far flung... so she did care for bunch of posts hereWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashimapurvapinkisluv91

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashimapurvapinkisluv91

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
ohhh!!! that was real Pooja!!!! i thought it's some one from aliya gang

.Ashimapinkisluv91

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Nigam's income was not mentioned on camera.. agreed that they shouldn't have given it away in a diary.. i.e. if they really did... because right now it's just Pooja's word.. it's one sided. I think it's channel's responsibility to draw certain guidelines.. afterall people are giving access of their privacy and their home to a complete stranger.. but ethically it was wrong of Pooja to mention it.. and she didn't mention it casually.. she used it to defend herself.. 

And Anu was a practicing lawyer.. right now she is stay at home mom.. Pooja was using this point to defend her shopping not in praises for Anu.. maybe to imply that Anu was also earning before so they can spend that much for home improvement.. how is that relevant??

Overall.. I felt there were faults in both the houses.. maybe more in Nigam house but they definitely came across as more real.. Bedi's house was well covered up and more prepared. Between both moms Pooja came across as better mom and more accepting.. but after seeing her here.. I can see how accepting she was in reality and how much was for camera.. somewhere I understand Rajiv why he said "Pooja Bedi is fake".. 
Thumbs Up

Edited by .Ashima - 19 January 2011 at 8:57pm

prattspinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
LOL woah she was real, I truly thought it was a MID.

Sorry PoojaLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index