India-Forums

Pooja bedi on india forums ? (Page 2)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Real or not... It would have been better had she answered many un-clarified doubts we still have Confused

@Purvi... I personally like the idea of all her Social Media Accounts being managed by her PR Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AshimaIsha.Ishapurvapinkisluv91

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishapurvapinkisluv91

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Yes She was too good a Akhari salaam host :) ..I liked those episodes .

Agree about reading out Anu's diary on forum. Overall she did a great job on ME, so hopefully she will clarify this as well. She did mention that she read diary for camera as well but that wasn't shown on TV due to time restrictions probably. Smile  Who knows ? what happened there Confused

Arjun.. if she read it on camera or not but it was for her to get the idea of Nigam household and not to give it away on such public website.. on the other hand Bedi's including the kids and maids were so guarded about giving away even a tiny bit of info.. you think Anu was even allowed to touch any cabinate in Bedi household other than kitchen maybe?? I am sure she was not.. that's why I felt Nigams got a raw deal already and on top of that Pooja was again ripping them apart using their personal info she got hands on during the show.. it was unfair.. things like Anu being a lawyer in past etc.. how were they even relevant? Giving away Nigam's income to justify her Rs. 7000 worth shopping spree was completely not classy.. didn't expect it from herConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pratts.AshimaIsha.Isha.ArjunAutumn.axeionpinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Agreed Purva and well said.. Clap

Even if a person earns so much only he can decide whether he wants to buy a particular item/s even if it is not much as compared to his income. Pooja though said that Nigam was willingly to buy those things but why he later on said those things she do not know. Again Nigam is not here to verify.
Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima.ArjunIsha.Ishaaxeionpurvapinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Oh and I even felt that she was genuine from her responses.. so good to know that she was real and also promoting IF on twitter... Tongue LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet-Sneha25-Isha.IshaaxeionpurvaMeena1pinkisluv91

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru-Sneha25-Isha.IshaAutumn.purvapinkisluv91

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_la.AshimaLovelyPlanet-Sneha25-Isha.IshaaxeionpurvaAutumn.pinkisluv91Meena1

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Originally posted by purva

Arjun.. if she read it on camera or not but it was for her to get the idea of Nigam household and not to give it away on such public website.. on the other hand Bedi's including the kids and maids were so guarded about giving away even a tiny bit of info.. you think Anu was even allowed to touch any cabinate in Bedi household other than kitchen maybe?? I am sure she was not.. that's why I felt Nigams got a raw deal already and on top of that Pooja was again ripping them apart using their personal info she got hands on during the show.. it was unfair.. things like Anu being a lawyer in past etc.. how were they even relevant? Giving away Nigam's income to justify her Rs. 7000 worth shopping spree was completely not classy.. didn't expect it from herConfused

You are right about Income ...but since she read it to camera, I think she mentioned that here as well. Also Nigam family shouldn't have given that diary to channel or Pooja in the first place. Confused  Once you hand over your income details to someone, how can we expect to be not public ? Pooja probably have thought that even those income details will be shown on TV Embarrassed

Also Anu did get raw deal in Bedi family ....we are in agreement there Tongue   Overall i liked Nigam family and I did not find much wrong with their house. However I did not like Anu making statements like "pooja is not good mom " and all that. They can not be justified. It was too low on her part.

Also I don't see anything wrong in mentioning  that Anu was practicing lawyer. Most of us had a impression that she is stay home mom so it was good clarification.

Now, why is she on this forum ??? I dont know Confused  ....but she was good mom the show.

Yes, Nigam should not have given their income written in a diary (if they have given) and once you give that out it does not remain a secret. But again it was not shown on the show and I am sure Pooja might have seen the show before she came on IF. So knowing that it was not shown she should not have written here. Also we only have Pooja's word that it was written in Anu diary and no proof. Tongue LOL

Anu was very wrong in telling Aaliya that her mom is not a good mom.. It is absolutely unpardonable.

Me too did not find anything wrong that she mentioned that Anu was a practicing lawyer before. It was good.

And yes she was definately a good mom as compared to Anuradha.
Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-Isha.Isha.Arjunpurvapinkisluv91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index