Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ashima thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: .Arjun

I guess ppl are appreciating her as a mom. (not her hard-core fan as such) πŸ˜†  ....My views aren't changed since day1 ...i was more impressed with her well mannered kids :)

TongueTongue
TongueTongue
Edited by .Ashima - 13 years ago
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree but kudos to purva, she (I assume) grilled her good, right up to the end  and really did not seem to give into the magic of bedigirl till the last post I read where she congratulated her on the kids upbringing or something--but that is to state the obvious.  All of us agree she has done a good job with the kids and should be commended for it. 

Originally posted by: lonely0planet

once she is on this forum everyone has turned a hard-core fan of ms bedi (except me ....)

see this is celebrity magicπŸ˜›.. all are saying only good things abt her ....

LOL.. you seem lonely on that front.. shall i join you..? mil ke non-fangiri karenge.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.. bestest Non-Fans arnd..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

actually.. i think the BBians all liked Pooja from her stint as the aakhri salaam host.. Maa demeanor just boosted that appreciation..πŸ˜›
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pratts

I agree but kudos to purva, she (I assume) grilled her good, right up to the end  and really did not seem to give into the magic of bedigirl till the last post I read where she congratulated her on the kids upbringing or something--but that is to state the obvious.  All of us agree she has done a good job with the kids and should be commended for it. 

You got it right pratts.. I really won't call myself a hard-core Pooja Bedi fan or even a mere fan.. because fans don't say anything negative about their favorite and I still stand by my earlier views about Pooja on the show.. πŸ˜‰ but it would be foolish of me to keep arguing about same things over and over specially when there is no possible result of that argument and after 2nd episode has already aired we have new set of moms to talk about.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And there is nothing wrong in appreciating someone if you like something they have done.. even if you dislike couple of things they have done in the past.. maybe in future if I disagree with Pooja's comment here or if I don't like her on some other show; I will tell her so.. but it's un-necessory to keep grilling her for couple of things she did wrong or went wrong in her house on ME πŸ˜Š The show has moved on and so have I πŸ˜›
purva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL.. you seem lonely on that front.. shall i join you..? mil ke non-fangiri karenge.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.. bestest Non-Fans arnd..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

actually.. i think the BBians all liked Pooja from her stint as the aakhri salaam host.. Maa demeanor just boosted that appreciation..πŸ˜›

Oye Meena.. kaisi hai yaarπŸ€—

I told her that we liked her grilling sessions in BB.. she said she liked doing it too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† have told her to consider next season of BB as a participant.. πŸ˜› would like to see her in the house πŸ˜›
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

Oye Meena.. kaisi hai yaarπŸ€—

I told her that we liked her grilling sessions in BB.. she said she liked doing it too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† have told her to consider next season of BB as a participant.. πŸ˜› would like to see her in the house πŸ˜›

Then there will be Nigams wala drama everyday in the BB House... How about recommending BB to Nigam along with Pooja...? Will be fun to watch...😊

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sureπŸ€— .. Pooja Bedi will surely reply to every little criticism we post here .
in the show she was nt all white and anuradha all black as shes trying to portray .. she is exaggerating stuff...
purva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbanik

Then there will be Nigams wala drama everyday in the BB House... How about recommending BB to Nigam along with Pooja...? Will be fun to watch...😊

I second that.. what fun it will be.. hope BB makers are reading this.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†