India-Forums

Pooja bedi on india forums ?

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_laLovelyPlanetShizaruormspayal_rNanya91Incognit0-Sneha25-.GoldySom.yellowflowerIsha.Ishaaxeion.shona.Autumn.RagMasta-naureen786-Prinsesse.SuvipurvaMeena1pinkisluv91Faraan92

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I did believe that she was the real Pooja.. but this confirms it WinkLOL I have seen her twitter and FB account... and she sounded same here too.. so either it's real Pooja or all her social accounts are managed by her PR... Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsIncognit0.GoldySom.Isha.IshaaxeionAutumn.RagMasta-naureen786-pinkisluv91Meena1

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

ShizaruLovelyPlanetIncognit0-Sneha25-Isha.IshaRagMastapurvapinkisluv91Meena1Faraan92

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Originally posted by purva

I did believe that she was the real Pooja.. but this confirms it WinkLOL I have seen her twitter and FB account... and she sounded same here too.. so either it's real Pooja or all her social accounts are managed by her PR... Smile

Oh yeah ...i liked her responses on forum too . I felt she was reasonable. I've read her columns in news paper, she is too good :)

I felt she was reasonable in defending herself.. but she should have done that without pulling Nigams further down... and she should have taken some responsibility of few things that went wrong in her house too.. posting things from Anu's diary and Nigam's yearly income(which was hard to believe) was totally low IMO.. Thumbs Down 

I haven't read her columns... but she was good as BB Aakhari Salaam host for season 2... she grilled Payaliya from all sides LOLLOL and it was totally worth it.. LOL

Edited by purva - 19 January 2011 at 6:25am

pratts.AshimaLovelyPlanet.GoldySom.Incognit0Isha.Isha.Arjunaxeionpinkisluv91Faraan92

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I almost agree to all of Purvi's points here.
She was great on the show and defending / clearing her stand over here in the forum.
However, some of the details given about Nigams was a bit too much IMO.

Pooja Bedi, if you are reading this, please know that on IF there has been many cases that helped users over here to believe the celebrity accounts being FAKE. Thanks for clearing that it was not. Welcome to the forum and hope you continue to discuss with us. You were really good on the show just one or two things we might not have liked as much. Isn't that fair?Embarrassed

Edited by .Isha. - 20 January 2011 at 9:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpurvapinkisluv91

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-Isha.Ishapurvapinkisluv91

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Yes She was too good a Akhari salaam host :) ..I liked those episodes .

Agree about reading out Anu's diary on forum. Overall she did a great job on ME, so hopefully she will clarify this as well. She did mention that she read diary for camera as well but that wasn't shown on TV due to time restrictions probably. Smile  Who knows ? what happened there Confused

Really?? She did that?Shocked Link please! but thats really low IMO..I think people should respect other's privacy and dairy is one such thing. Wonder why people even write those, thoughConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeion-naureen786-purvaMeena1pinkisluv91

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunandshine

Really?? She did that?Shocked Link please! but thats really low IMO..I think people should respect other's privacy and dairy is one such thing. Wonder why people even write those, thoughConfused

http://india-forums.com/member_posts.asp?PF=593185

Check "Did Anuradha really get a raw deal?" thread posts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvaaxeionpinkisluv91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index