Prediction Viren, Nivi, Sid and Divya relationship

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Things are not looking too good for the two couples, now that Divya knows about Sid and Nivi she is not happy and will never be content as she will always question whether Sid actually loves her or is pining for Nivi, Viren on the other hand must have some mental illness history that is why he was away from the Sood's residence all this time, perhaps in psychiatric hospital, so his the stalker for Nivi, so he either loves her so much but why would he put a hangmans noose or try to strangle her, obviously it's a love hate relationship, in Viren's zest to kill Nivi perhaps he will mistake Divya for Nivi and kill himself with Divya (double) thereby freeing Sid and Nivi. 

Sad story. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣 good prediction lol
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Seriousllyy Aashi 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

@TS Dear NIVREN r lead pairs of dis show . n whtever d case they always will b 2 gther till d end of d show . Anhi is now nt a mani lead n his n Nivi story is over so No chance of getting them 2gther again . dis is RS show n nt Ekta show .okk
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rajan sir had killed kinshuks character in bidaai n he has seen the consequences too...n now he cant afford to kill viren...noways...!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
It won't happen quickly, Nivi suspects Sid as the stalker from yesterday's episode. So it will be Nivi accusing Sid, Sid having to prove he is not the stalker, alot of finger pointing and hopeless fighting before the truth is revealed but before Viren is carted off to the metal hospital he will kidnap one of the girls, most like Divya, on some pretext, and kill them both.

Viren supporters don't hate me it's my personal opinion, you may have yours, but i think the lead pair is Sid and Nivi, Viren and Divya came later.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WintersBloom

It won't happen quickly, Nivi suspects Sid as the stalker from yesterday's episode. So it will be Nivi accusing Sid, Sid having to prove he is not the stalker, alot of finger pointing and hopeless fighting before the truth is revealed but before Viren is carted off to the metal hospital he will kidnap one of the girls, most like Divya, on some pretext, and kill them both.

Viren supporters don't hate me it's my personal opinion, you may have yours, but i think the lead pair is Sid and Nivi, Viren and Divya came later.

Good prediction. Liked your maturity and hence replying to your post only, as you seem to watch the show with the story cap on, and not just actors.
But I dont think it will go through kidnap etc.

Divya is a side role. The story started with Sid-Nivi, and they will never be sidelined. Viren though came late, is THE character now and is central to the story as of now. The story will revolve around these three for months to come.

we can deduce the fate of the couples, once the motif of Viren is revealed, whether the motif is remediable/forgivable or not. Hope you could get my point.😊
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Good prediction. Liked your maturity and hence replying to your post only, as you seem to watch the show with the story cap on, and not just actors.
But I dont think it will go through kidnap etc.

Divya is a side role. The story started with Sid-Nivi, and they will never be sidelined. Viren though came late, is THE character now and is central to the story as of now. The story will revolve around these three for months to come.

we can deduce the fate of the couples, once the motif of Viren is revealed, whether the motif is remediable/forgivable or not. Hope you could get my point.😊

Now that Nivi is is love with Viren it will be difficult to break they bond, therefore even when she finds out he was the one torturing her, she might forgive him and however, i doubt they will have a relationship after that, because what he has done to Nivi it's mental illness, he either will have to go back into an asylum or will die, and in the end (getting close to serial life) sid and putul will get together, as perhaps Divya will also die.
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WintersBloom

Things are not looking too good for the two couples, now that Divya knows about Sid and Nivi she is not happy and will never be content as she will always question whether Sid actually loves her or is pining for Nivi, Viren on the other hand must have some mental illness history that is why he was away from the Sood's residence all this time, perhaps in psychiatric hospital, so his the stalker for Nivi, so he either loves her so much but why would he put a hangmans noose or try to strangle her, obviously it's a love hate relationship, in Viren's zest to kill Nivi perhaps he will mistake Divya for Nivi and kill himself with Divya (double) thereby freeing Sid and Nivi. 

Sad story. 

arre vah vah, what a horrible twist!!!!!!!!!! dear ,viren's aim is to chuck sid out of the hearts of the family members and nivi!!!!!! he doesn't even can't think of killing nivi, i seriously feel that he will himself will faint while thinking like that. anyways, if he does also ,one thing i am sure that our naina dadiji will never leave viren for this paap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Seriousllyy Aashi 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

@TS Dear NIVREN r lead pairs of dis show . n whtever d case they always will b 2 gther till d end of d show . Anhi is now nt a mani lead n his n Nivi story is over so No chance of getting them 2gther again . dis is RS show n nt Ekta show .okk

by doing this... they have made it worst then enta kapoors show..
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: COOLGIRLLAVANYA

arre vah vah, what a horrible twist!!!!!!!!!! dear ,viren's aim is to chuck sid out of the hearts of the family members and nivi!!!!!! he doesn't even can't think of killing nivi, i seriously feel that he will himself will faint while thinking like that. anyways, if he does also ,one thing i am sure that our naina dadiji will never leave viren for this paap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right! As far as my assumption is concerned Viren loves Nivedita. In today's episode we saw him looking concerned before she regained her consciousness. He also kissed her on her forehead after she slept... Viren wants Nivedita to hate Siddharth (as per today's episode)... He also may want Siddharth to lose his value in front of Family Members.