India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

If Abhay ends up killing Piya I wnt blame him

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Seriously. Wht ws wrong with Piya? How cud she pretend to be Maithili? wht ws the logic? I mean did she think tht she cud pretend to be Maithili and drive Abhay crazy to the point where he loses control and confesses to her? Is tht wht she wnted? Her aim ws clear bt her method to get there ws jst nt ryt! If I ws a vampire like Abhay and loved a girl fr a century although she is dead and a college girl takes advantage of her similar facial feature and pretends to be my dead girlfriend, I wud forget ethics and jst snap her throat. Wht Piya did is nt even justifiable in human level. I mean, think abt it, if u like a guy who is hiding something frm u, wud it be ryt to force it out of him? (and please do consider tht he is nt even committed to u so he doesnt need to clarify anything to u.) If someone dsnt wanna talk to u abt something thn best thing to is Buzz Off. No offence to all Piya fans bt I like AbhIya and Piya.... I dnt noe... Its as though she jst dsnt wanna accept the simple fact tht Abhay cnt tell her every little detail of his life. The present Abhiya track is very disturbing. I mean Piya literally tortured Abhay in yesterday's episode. She understood how much he loved Maithili after the earring scene bt thn still she went ahead with her torture the vampire plan and pretended to Maithili at the end of the episode. I wnt even go the logic of Abhay being a vampire yet Piya being faster thn him in changing clothes and appearing infront him ryt on time.

Finally a note of the CVs: Piya is confusing badly, I mean once she understands Abhay better thn his parents/fake parents and the other moment her understanding nullifies completely. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurpremana.Mehak.ifrah.sab2778--AROMAL--hpppppAnkita_88Akankshaa.

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
yes all was so confusing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

meaw Goldie
meaw
meaw

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
she did that
cuz she wanted to knw abt him
and support him
n bring happiness back to his life
she knew wat she was doing will hurt him even more
but she is always their to heal him
to luv him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.--AROMAL--ffkhan

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
yes even i felt d way 2 kno d truth was not right

nd morever y should pia interfere sooooooo much

when d guy is clearly tellin u 2 stay away

--AROMAL--

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I won't blame him too but I know for sure that he is not gonna end up killing her.

cos no matter how silly and stupid whatever she did was she still did to get to know the real man she has come to falling in love with and I for one has nothing against her for that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw.Mehak.luvkasu--AROMAL--

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
well, if thats how you translated her aim, nd like totally igonred her lines abt how she felt, i guess there is not much to say. maybe for ur sake Abhay should hurt Piya badlyStern Smile

Abhay nd Piya with their right n wrongs, ups n downs are a main part of making this show nd their story intresting, their insesibilty at times is actually sensible nd touchable, yes, even when Abhay sometimes pointlessly nd illogically went over with his 'hate me ' mission nd humiliated n hurt her badly. Difference is at those points our heroine forgot it two seconds later nd rather tried to understand why then to judge him, but here our hero has already judged nd decided for punishment, without even trying to hear her out once. i hope he will give her a chance to talk though, nd i know he eventually will, hope it wont just take to long.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlovemeaw

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dsntmatter

Seriously. Wht ws wrong with Piya? How cud she pretend to be Maithili? wht ws the logic? I mean did she think tht she cud pretend to be Maithili and drive Abhay crazy to the point where he loses control and confesses to her? Is tht wht she wnted? Her aim ws clear bt her method to get there ws jst nt ryt! If I ws a vampire like Abhay and loved a girl fr a century although she is dead and a college girl takes advantage of her similar facial feature and pretends to be my dead girlfriend, I wud forget ethics and jst snap her throat. Wht Piya did is nt even justifiable in human level. I mean, think abt it, if u like a guy who is hiding something frm u, wud it be ryt to force it out of him? (and please do consider tht he is nt even committed to u so he doesnt need to clarify anything to u.) If someone dsnt wanna talk to u abt something thn best thing to is Buzz Off. No offence to all Piya fans bt I like AbhIya and Piya.... I dnt noe... Its as though she jst dsnt wanna accept the simple fact tht Abhay cnt tell her every little detail of his life. The present Abhiya track is very disturbing. I mean Piya literally tortured Abhay in yesterday's episode. She understood how much he loved Maithili after the earring scene bt thn still she went ahead with her torture the vampire plan and pretended to Maithili at the end of the episode. I wnt even go the logic of Abhay being a vampire yet Piya being faster thn him in changing clothes and appearing infront him ryt on time.

Finally a note of the CVs: Piya is confusing badly, I mean once she understands Abhay better thn his parents/fake parents and the other moment her understanding nullifies completely. 
i knw i agree with u so much !!!!
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
i am confused how could she change her clothes in seconds ...
da ! Is she faster then abhay also when they should maithili first time standing front of abhay after 35 seconds when he saw down she was standing with misha how is that possible ? Shocked 

Dsntmatter

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index