India-Forums

17th & 18th January Written Update..

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
17th january update..

Its morning:mansi wakes up n pray to GOD...she removes book from vijay face..she reads something from the book n says i blindly trust you vijay...mansi did pooja..mansi goes to bauji pic n sees bauji is missing...mansi heard some noise from kitchen she thinks some mouse is there..she takes the hand broom to hit the mouse..bauji says to stop as he was doing the things...maaji is seraching her spects & heard mansi talking to someone..she goes to kicthen n see the lemon is automatically moving..she gets shocked n says i know who is doing all this...she goes to drawing room n call ajay & vijay...maaji says to mansi from now onwords your bauji picture will shift into store room...bauji plea to mansi n says to erase maaji memory..mansi did magic and maaji n erased maaji memory...ajay n vijay came...both says you were calling them?maaji says no i was asking bahu about my spects & to tell her to make seasame sweets as tomorrow is makar sankranti.....as maaji memory is erase she repeats the same things 4 times...bauji tells to mansi that the magic turned wrong...mansi did the magic again n maaji gets her memory back...maaji looked @ buaji foto n tells something strange happening in our home n i know who is doing...........bunty is upset as he's missing his parents...mansi & vijay came to him...vijay says i have decided that i will take an off for makar skaranti & we'll all celebrate it together......vijay calls his boss n ask for day off??boss says why?vijay gave some excuse about stomache & he convinced his boss...bindu comes to mansi house..bindu tells mansi to check her cell as it worth rs:50000 mansi says its good..bindu says i know but just hold it for once, by mistake the cells fall down & breaks into pieces...bindu says you broke my fone now pay me 50000 rs..mansi is upset n goes to her room...bindu says to herself that she is so clever the fone was worth of 50 rs & now i will get 50000..she calls raj to tell her about the trick..mansi says why am so worried when im having ring with me........she did magic n wish for that bindu cell get sticky.....magic works but, when bindu was talking to raj her phone gets glued to her ear...she tries to take off but doesntt work anything...maaji & ajay came there they try to get off teh phone..mansi came n did magic n wish for unstciky the phone from bindu...magic works n all are fine.........vijay takes bunty to kites shop n he sees raj there.....raj ask what about his stomache?vijay says its still there...@ office: raj says see how lair vijay is..he says he want a day off for his stomache & look @ my self im having swine flu n still i didnt ask for day off....vijay comes n boss says you think im a fool???vijay is confused n bymistaken he says something to his boss????boss gets furious n says he wont get a day off??vijay remebers his promised which he did to bunty n says noooooo..........

Episode ends:

Precap:Mansi says to vijay that tomorrow is your boss coming to our home?Vijay says yes...he says you have to make seasame sweets for him...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18th january Update

Its starts with:boss says to vijay that he's coming to his home to celebrate the makar sankrati festive...mansi came to maaji's room carrying upma plate with her...maaji who's doing yoga with close eyes tells mansi to prepare poha for her...mansi takes the plate n do magic....upma turns poha...ajay too was having upma but coz of magic it turned out poha...ajay gets confused & goes to maaji's rroom...ajay asks mansi that she has prepare upma but, how it turned poha???mansi give some excuse n leaves...maaji & ajay didnt get anything....maaji tells about her childhood things that how she listened storys but, now there's noone who can narrate story for me...maaji tells ajay to tells his film story as both bedtime story n his filmstory can tell her as both doesn't have any difference...ajay heard that n became sad...he goes to his room....vijay came from office n tells mansi to make seasame sweets(till kay ladoo)as, his boss coming to celebrate makar skaranti with us...bindu comes & says that make some sweets for herself also she'll pay for it..raj comes along with bindu..raj says to vijay if the sweets doesnt came out delicious then boss will demote you n will make peon..vijay imagens that he's in peon getup & doing all work..he gets scared n raj says yea this same thing going to happend...vijay says how do you know what i have imagned?raj says i know everything n leaves...vijay  tells mansi to make the sweets delicious..mansi tells vijay to go to bunty's room as he's waiting for him from morning........bunty write some message for his parents on the kite..bunty tells pranali that he will fly high this kite & my parents will read the message...gogo comes n says that his kite will fly high from others n leave......mansi made the laddoos with the help of magic...she says sweets are ready but, whom will taste it??she calls bauji....bauji came n tastes teh sweets...he says the sweets came out delicious n goes away...mansi goes to ajay n tells to taste the sweets...ajay says no i wont taste anything till my movie 'Patang' gets ready...mansi makes fun of it n ajay says you also dont belive me..he says its my promise that i will give a big hit...mansi leaves...mani did magic n wishs that ajay become patang..wish turned wrong n ajay became kite(patang)....vijay trying to fit the thread (kanni) in kites but unable to attach it..mansi comes n says to vijay remeber you always attch the thread while whenver you close your eyes...all kids & vijay close their eyes...mansi did magic n attached the thread with kites..all open their eyes n become happy..vijay asks mansi about sweets?mansi says they are ready...maaji calling ajay(she's standing @ his door) he doesnt reply to her...mansi says ajay is in depression he wont come out till he launch his movie....maaji says dunno, when he will get okay n leaves...mansi gives sweets to bindu & raj...raj tastes sweets n tells they came out delicious...mansi leaves...bindu tells if boss liked the sweets then vijay will get promoted n you will be under vijay..raj says I wont let this do...he goes to vijays house...mansi is in kitchen maaji orders her to make tea...raj comes n says to mansi that if she need anytype of help from him then please call him...mansi goes to serve maaji tea...raj adds tilking powder in sweets n says now whoever will eat this sweets will be get annoyed by tilking his/her body..

Episode ends...

Precap:Vijay says how he will fly this kite as the there is no air????mansi did magic n wish for heavy air...the wish turned wrong n the air storm hits....all are in under pressure of air..

P.s:Please forgive my silly mistakesEmbarrassed
 & to Appreciate my work please hit the LIKE buttonEmbarrassed

Edited by saher_90 - 19 January 2011 at 10:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

Anita16 Senior Member
Anita16
Anita16

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update Clap

saher_90

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update.

saher_90

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index