Rati Pandey- the best actress!

Posted: 13 years ago
ps: the title is no comparison but my own opinion which is shared by her hugeeeeeeee no of fans

i don't have exact words to praise how fab..rati pandey is!
the way she she acts -portraying all emotions flawlessly through her expressive eyes is a rarity i find on tv
mjht got over..but i just can't ever forget nupur..the character which rati through her marvelous & amazing acting made it a legend....
it's never easy to play a bubbly character coz either u underplay it ...like mona from ram milay jodi or overplay it like tht ott acting of manjari in yeh ishq haaye.......

rati played nupur's character so well to the hilt
she added the spunk,the magic,the gleam, the charisma to an ordinary bubbly girl role to make it extra-ordinary👏
👏her cute antics of nupur would bring a smile on my face & all......
when she cried...she made us all cry............

even my mom....while watching mjht with me once mentioned to him- she acts with her eyes
i was feeling so proud as if mom had complimented me...lol

rati is also superb in emotional & dramatic scenes- the exposing of jd on tv to help adhiraaj get out of jail, saving her sis from goons..to the outstanding act of a girl in fear & torture in the druv track, to the heart-warming romantic & cute scenes with mayank, .....she's an all rounder...who can perform every role, character with ease.....making u believe the character's emotions she is playing👏

rati is a fabulous & such a graceful dancer too

such a talented girl she is.........i m proud to be her fan
just missing her very badly on tv

& waiting for her to came back with a big bang<3...coz without u i miss the best on tv!

👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loverofrati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonderful of course rati pandey is the best!!!!!
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post dear...u said it all....our angel diii is the best............................................
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post shivani ...........indeed Rati is the best actress ..........................love her sooooo much..........
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwwwwwww cute post😳
well said shivani👏 agree wid u completely😳
she is certainly THE BEST.........
miss her😭
❤️her loadzzzzzzz😳
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
undoubtedly Shivi... Shez the best... No words could do justice...
mausam020 thumbnail
shivani totally agree with u yes she is the best actress on tv that's why we all loveee her so much & just like u i am also wating for her comeback with a bang 😃 we all missing u di plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz try to came back sooooooooon 😭
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree with each and every word you said. well i dont have the words to praise her. words fell short in front of her talent years back all i want to say is, if there was any greek goddess of acting- it would have been her.
...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWWWWWWWWWW SUCH A NICE POST SHIVU TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU🤗
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u.rati pandey is the most talented actress i have ever seen.😊
she is truly the queen of tellwood😃
.i am also eagerly waiting 4 her comeback.hope she gets whatever kind of role she wants and deserves.😊
wonderful post shivi di.👏