The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wings-of-Fire

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshneerakhali

Originally posted by ridi_onasis

roshnee........maa amar dekh shobai koto agroho niya tor ff er jonno wait kortese........plz taratari update ta de.............

dibo. parle kalkei dibo.Tongue tui moris na.

tor kal kobe ashbe?
Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by roshneerakhali

roshnee........maa amar dekh shobai koto agroho niya tor ff er jonno wait kortese........plz taratari update ta de.............

dibo. parle kalkei dibo.Tongue tui moris na.

tor kal kobe ashbe?

well amar kal next week e hobe.Tongue
Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Hi, guys! Here I'm back with the first chapter of 'sapney'. I know I'm late but I hope you remember the beginning and character sketch.  The first two chapters will be about nupur and mayank consecutively. And then the story will begin. In these two chapters there will be the descriptions of two simple days of mayank and nupur, so that you get more about their lives.

Happy reading.

Chapter one

Nupur's  pov:

Like a ghost don't need a key

Your best friend I've come to be

Please don't think of getting up from me

You don't even need to speak

God its dawn already! I wake up as I have to. Gotta catch a bus. I get down and stop the alarm. Its getting tougher day by day! I use my mobile for alarm and keep changing the songs from my favorite list so I don't have the usual urge to smash the phone when the alarm starts. But even though I'm changing the songs I feel the urge these days. Why they have to start the class this early anyway?

I open my door and go the dining room.  My elder brother nishant is sitting there reading the news paper. 'good morning! Kya ker rahe ho mota hathi? Mota hathi that's what I call him. 'I'm eating!' he says not looking up from the news paper. I suppress my chuckle and ask, ' why are you eating, mota hathi?' 'cause I'm a mango eating insect and eating mango is my job!' he says looking at me. This was the limit. I burst out laughing. This is the usual starting of my day. Joking with my elder brother. The other day I woke up and told him that my sleep was broken hearing a very vulgar song. I told him, 'main ne ek bahaut vulger gana suna. Pata hain kya?' 'kya?' 'jab hum jawa hon gay, jane kaha hon gay!' ' isse bhi vulgar song hain' he said with no change of expression. 'kya?' I asked him. 'gay gay re gay re gay re saheba!' he sang out.' It's got four 'gays' in it! And I burst out in laugh again.

I get ready hurriedly. And step out for the bus stop. When I reach there the bus is already leaving. So I start shouting, 'bus rokiye, mama! Le kar jayiye!' and I run after the bus. Thank god the conductor mama, hears me and stops the bus and I get up. This is happening a lot these days. I'm such a lazy ass that inspite of knowing the tight schedule I refuse to wake up a few minutes early. Well the journey ahead is as smooth as it can get. I manage a perfect place to hang on. In about fifteen minutes I reach my college. It's Saint Xavier's - the best institute in the country. I reach my class and as usual my friends  haven't reached yet. I take my seat and book two others for them. It's my turn to sit alone today. I take my ear plugs out, connect it to my mobile and start listening to music. The others have started to come. I say hi to a few but I ignore most of them. There my honey bees enter the class smiling at me.. Dia and Anjali. Two of my angels. 'Hi honey!' I greet them. They greet me back. They take their seats. ' did the home works?' dia asks. 'no way!' I and Anjali answer in chorus. it's funny how  Anjali and I manage to say the same things at the same times! Well it happens in case of Dia too. Dia and Anjali are almost like me. I never expected to meet two girls who'd be like me and understand me.  Then again life can always surprise you. 'let's copy from Shivani.' 'yap, she must've done it.' Dia says. And I turn to  who is sitting behind shivani and ask for her copy. Just then 'the watchman' comes and drops a bag on the seat beside Shivani  and another besides mine. Our tables are for twos. So we rotate seats among us three. 'who's bag is it?' Shivani asks him. 'Chinu's' he answers. 'please take it back. I've booked this seat for Pia' she requests with a smile. 'why? Is this seat registered in her name?' we become surprised. How could he? Here Shivani was being so nice and polite and he had to answer with his nasty 'watchman' voice? Shivani has tears in her eyes and leaves the room. I feel so angry! and from the looks of my friend, I can see that they feel the same. I go to their table. 'so?' I ask.' You know I think we should show 'the watchman' what it takes to sit beside us' says Dia. ' he's sitting beside you. And that's a big opportunity to let go.' Says Anjali. ' you got a plan?' I ask them. 'hmm.'

He's sitting beside me now. I take out my metal water bottle and drop it on his feet. He howls in pain. 'oh god! I'm so sorry Ranvijay! Did I hurt you?' I ask with a fake concern. 'cant you see?' 'sorry!'

'hey turn on the previous page, I couldn't finish, turn on!' I shout on his ears. 'ok!' he sounds a bit afraid. And my heart is dancing with joy now. Shivani looks surprised when Dia and Anjali are trying to suppress the laugh.

'my pen!' I drop my pen and go down the bench in such speed that he jumps out off the chair. 'sorry! Dropped my pen!'  I again say to him. How do you get it now? Come and sit beside me again. You spoiled brat! I smile apologizingly to him. When the class gets over he moves his bag and finds a seat at the far corner. And we get our victory. This calls for celebration. We laugh whole heartedly. But soon we settle down as 'namuna'  enters and the class begins. God this 'Namuna!' how can a teacher and his class be so boring!

After two long hours it gets over. In between we continue to cut our usual jokes and laugh. When all the classes get over, we catch a bus to come to kfc, our favorite celebration place. And there we celebrate- not the victory over 'the watchman ranvijay'! but our friendship which is more rocking than anything else in the world.

I come back home. Tease my mother for a while. I love teasing her. She looks so cute when she gets angry! I read my books- not the academic ones, novels. Then I go to sleep. And a day of my life is over to welcome another one.

Here it goes. I hope you didn't get bored reading about her day! Don't forget to press the 'like' tab if you enjoyed it. And please comment/ criticize.

Love

Roshnee.

Edited by roshneerakhali - 13 March 2011 at 10:24am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfano....o-Aiza-mayur-ki-diwaniAlisha-2887ginny09valliyahhazra66priya_27_23crazymayurianDhanakZkirti123rads14daniella05dbr_kmichi...Mitali...Bhawna_artilove.mayurartisariska_mnartimayur_eternal--jiya---Symphony-SujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92-firebird-Maria.MyInspirationz-PD-Faria.Shafooannie07--Mahima--.Jane..Silent.DreamerNikki_Titli

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

mota hathi......LOL

awesome start roshnee.....
simply loved it yarr...
all the best for you ff..Hug

Edited by -moona- - 03 February 2011 at 9:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wings-of-Fire

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz