Fan Fictions

MayUr FF- SAPNEY........

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
                          'SAPNEY'

hello guys!!!!Tongue
ok, i know i have an ff pending and i am being really slow in updating but this is something i can not but share with you all. i am starting a mayur ff. but its specialty is that- its something me and my friends (two of them- Bristy and Toki) dreamed about. not with open eyes though- in our sleep! and the dreams were really funny!ROFL! and i have decided to stretch them a bit, add a few colors and see where they end! and as the base of the ff is some dreams so i've decided to name it 'SAPNEY'.
as usual its going to be on mayur- the most magical couple ever!Day Dreaming!
i wont reveal the concept now but i can reveal that here, the character nupur is actually me! i will try my best to make her like me as much as possible. but i dont guarantee that i could make her the way i am. as however god has created me..... well.... created really strange! LOL but what i can guarantee is nupur will say exactly the words i would in a particular situation. and hey, only the characters of nupur and her friends will be real one- the rest of the story is purely dreamitious!!!(dont think its a real word just invented it!) and fictitious!
i am really excited about writing it. i hope you like it too. dont forget to share your views about it.
happy reading.
love you.
roshneeTongue

Edited by roshneerakhali - 19 January 2011 at 10:15am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mayur-ki-diwaniAlisha-2887valliyahcutiepie12Asmara.manapandeydua22NirvrithiDhanakZmygabyhazra66rads14daniella05--softyy--Bhawna_artisreevijayanlove.mayurartisariska_mnarti-firebird--Symphony-SujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92shootingstar.xx--Annu4MayUr--dynamic_dollFaria.MyInspirationz.Jane.._TheJoker-LevePayal-15Silent.DreamerNikki_Titli

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
                                                     character sketch

please read the post above or you wont get the whole idea of this ff.

Nupur Bhushan: she is the most extrovert girl you could ever find yet at places she could be the most introvert too. she's friendly and solves everyone's problems- be it any study related problem or life. she is really famous for her problem solving ability! but she will never share her problems with you unless you are a really good friend of her. infact she's never going to let anyone guess that there's something wrong going on. she's really fun loving and loves to smile and bring smile on peoples faces.believes in 'smile though your heart is aching!' she's a prank star and loves doing nonsense evil deeds! she is almost everyone's friend but has a really small number of friends for herself. its just that most people never realize her, the real her.
nupur's father is a teacher and mother is a house wife. she's got two brothers. she's grown up with her brothers-as a result her behavior is not at all like a girl! she doesn't do almost anything that a normal girl would do. and when i say almost anything- i mean almost anything!
she's a good student. topper of every exam including all the board exams( but i didnt top this once.Cry and that's why i'm a bit groundedCry). she's the champion of debate, science and cultural festivals. she's really ambitious about her career.
she loves birds and animals a lot and has many pets ( that's why my user id is roshneerakhali- rakhali means Shepperd girl).
she is really disorganized!! and messy!!! and a lazy ass!!! she's really short tempered and a bit arrogant too, at least people find her to be. she dosen't really care about what people think about her unless the person is a family or friend.
she loves her family specially- her mother. can do anything and everything to make her happy.
the most important characteristic of her which you have to know if you want to understand this ff is that- she doesn't want to get married ever! she thinks its better to commit suicide than to get married!!!

ok i guess i can write whole day and still there will remain loads unsaid. i think for now, this will do about nupur. and yes, about the look i'm changing my dp for a few hours and putting a picture of mine so you can see your selves!

Mayank Sharma: mayank  is a really naughty boy. his favorite work is to take picture of girls and showing to his mother if she likes her or not! he is a good student too but not as good as nupur. he is nupur's father's best friend's son. he did his studies in Australia. like all the mayanks he is a mama's child. he loves to be pampered. but deep down he is really simple and caring.he has a big brother and loves him a lot. he's practical though pretends not to be.
and by the way he's damn hot looking!

ok cant write too details about him as he is a total fictitious and dreamitious character. you'll get to know him as i get to know him.
this ff also includes nupur's friends dia and anjali and both the families of mayur. will tell about them in the updates.

hey do tell me what do you think about mayank and nupur. and if you like it , then don't forget to hit the 'like' tab!
roshnee.

Edited by roshneerakhali - 19 January 2011 at 10:46am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfanMaYra-RatiAsmara.valliyahcutiepie12manapandeykatherine123Alisha-2887varsh-mayurNirvrithidua22ginny09crazymayurianBhawna_arti...Mitali...DhanakZdaniella05kirti123hazra66kheya-mayurmygabypriya_27_23Auroni.92ChocoLatte-firebird-love.mayurartisariska_mnarti.SilentPrincesssreevijayan_ArTi4ever_--jiya---Symphony-Fantasia.shafy_MN-.Perk.---Annu4MayUr--ShafooFaria.dynamic_dollMyInspirationz-PD-shootingstar.xxPayal-15Silent.Dreamer.Jane..annie07_TheJoker-LeveNikki_Titli

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
                                                               index

chapter one- page 11

Edited by roshneerakhali - 04 February 2011 at 9:14am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009MaYra-Ratimanapandeydua22varsh-mayurvalliyahmygabyhazra66sariska_mnarti-Symphony-.SilentPrincessMyInspirationzFaria.-.Perk.---Annu4MayUr--_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
hey rosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........wow.....i am so happy you started another ff
its awesome.......totally rocking.......loved the CS.....amazing .....
hmm.....so you showed your character in nupur...
chalo hum isi bahane roshnee ko to jan payen.....
but loved......but wait dont forget pyar to hona hi tha......
continue soon

love
tasfia

Edited by tasfia123 - 19 January 2011 at 6:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mygabypriya_27_23Wings-of-Fire

dua22 Goldie
dua22
dua22

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
great....i liked it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygabyWings-of-Fire

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

all the best for ur new ff

mygabyWings-of-Fire

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
u r 50% succeeded  roshnee to recreate u...........nice try........by the way i love my jiju.....ROFLROFL.........where do u find this one yaar............God save him..........coz he is going to marry this nupur.............nd i know how is this nupurWink.......

Edited by ridi_onasis - 19 January 2011 at 6:58am

mygabyWings-of-Fire

crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
amazinggg would love to read it all the very best 4 it

mygabyWings-of-Fire

Go to top