Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

- BR Chopra's Perfect Paradise #1 - (Page 5)

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Ankita_88

i love all the characters....i loved swapnil joshi i loved Nitish bharadwaj..everyone,.....including everyone and anyone...even gufi paintal and punit issar tooooo.........everything is soooooooo perfect that i can drool over for the whole day !!!!Day Dreaming

Swapnil Joshi was teen Krishna in Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna, not BR Chopra's MB.LOL Don't know the name of the teen Krishna in MB, but you're right, Swapnil and Nitish make two of the most perfect Krishnas.Day Dreaming  Swapnil looks like he can grow up to be Nitish, doesn't he?

And you're right about Gufi Paintal too, cannot imagine anyone else as Shakuni after him if that makes sense.LOL

just found out the Kid Krishna in BRC-MB .. was little girl who danced on kaliya naag ...
she is Shampa .. chorographer with Sushant Singh Rajput in Jhalak Dhikla Ja .... Shocked
come to know about this from JDJ forum only ....
sorry if u guys already knew it. Embarrassed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the pic, Parina!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...

Aradhana87 IF-Dazzler
Aradhana87
Aradhana87

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Ankita_88

i love all the characters....i loved swapnil joshi i loved Nitish bharadwaj..everyone,.....including everyone and anyone...even gufi paintal and punit issar tooooo.........everything is soooooooo perfect that i can drool over for the whole day !!!!Day Dreaming

Swapnil Joshi was teen Krishna in Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna, not BR Chopra's MB.LOL Don't know the name of the teen Krishna in MB, but you're right, Swapnil and Nitish make two of the most perfect Krishnas.Day Dreaming  Swapnil looks like he can grow up to be Nitish, doesn't he?

And you're right about Gufi Paintal too, cannot imagine anyone else as Shakuni after him if that makes sense.LOL

just found out the Kid Krishna in BRC-MB .. was little girl who danced on kaliya naag ...
she is Shampa .. chorographer with Sushant Singh Rajput in Jhalak Dhikla Ja .... Shocked
come to know about this from JDJ forum only ....
sorry if u guys already knew it. Embarrassed LOL

Thanku for sharing this pic..I knew Shampa is a girl and I liked her dance..her face looks bit similar as in MahabharatBig smile
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
parina i knew it...i was just telling i luved both of them.

..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the pic Pari! Big smile

I was watching the 'Draupadi Vastra Haran' epi today (the show airs on local tv here on Sundays) and I must say...what perfect acting by everyone here! I esp. loved Rupaji as Draupadi! She was awesomeeee! Day Dreaming I cried so much watching the epi,...I could so imagine how totally humiliated she felt! Cry  Cry

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I made some video avatars from Mahabharat, of the scene where Bhima tries to lift Hanuman's tail out of pride and is unable to do so, and then Hanumanji gives him his darshan after revealing himself to be his brother through their father Pavan Dev.

I love this story so much, and it was taken so well in MB!Day Dreaming I esp love how BRC chose Dara Singh as Hanuman, it felt like a continuation of Ramayan or something.LOL

Anyhow, I experimented with the coloring through AishuJSKfan's help...she told me how to adjust brightness and colorization through Microsoft Picture Manager, and it worked!Dancing Thanks a lot Aishu, really appreciate it.Hug

Both avis are free for use (as always)!

Original

New Coloring

-Janu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaradtVishakha_Sakhi

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
loved all the avis Janu!!!!!!!
Please add me too!!
Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I think this is a must watch for all BR Chopra's Mahabharat's fans:

The complete making of the show and behind the scenes with the actors, producer, director and everyone else.  It's in 13 parts and can be found here: 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhana87Dpka1415DharmaPriyaaradt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index