Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

- BR Chopra's Perfect Paradise #1 - (Page 4)

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
@Janakidi : dont ask me di......i love every character in MB and da persons who palyed it too....but if u ask me specifically whom i love and respect in MB not the serial it will always be arjun,krishna and bheeshma..........these are really awesome characters....mahabharat is readable because of them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I too Love Nitish as Krishna more then the one in SK
brilliant acting done by him ......

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Yeah i know....Same goes for me too....BRC MB was a class !!!! nothing can beat it !!!! so perfect !
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Yeah i know....Same goes for me too....BRC MB was a class !!!! nothing can beat it !!!! so perfect !

I love RS's SK a loooot, but I agree with you guys that Nitish is unbeatable as Krishna. SDB too was good, and since this forum does not allow comparisons between actors, I do not want to compare the two since both were of different calibres, but Nitish's work as Krishna was truly memorable.Day Dreaming

As for SK and MB...SK concentrated more on Bhakti Yoga while MB concentrated more on Karma Yoga, and also the sources they used were different among many (SK-Bhagwat Puraan, MB-Vyasa's Mahabharat) but both serials were equally amazing.Clap

Anyhow guys, please try to stay away from comparing NItish and SDB, as comparisons are not allowed in the forum unless you're comparing two movies or shows of the same actor himself.Embarrassed
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I love RS's SK a loooot, but I agree with you guys that Nitish is unbeatable as Krishna. SDB too was good, and since this forum does not allow comparisons between actors, I do not want to compare the two since both were of different calibres, but Nitish's work as Krishna was truly memorable.Day Dreaming

As for SK and MB...SK concentrated more on Bhakti Yoga while MB concentrated more on Karma Yoga, and also the sources they used were different among many (SK-Bhagwat Puraan, MB-Vyasa's Mahabharat) but both serials were equally amazing.Clap

Anyhow guys, please try to stay away from comparing NItish and SDB, as comparisons are not allowed in the forum unless you're comparing two movies or shows of the same actor himself.Embarrassed

exactly i too dint wanted to compare but like Nitish as Krishna more then the one in SKTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

exactly i too dint wanted to compare but like Nitish as Krishna more then the one in SKTongue

Of course, I'm sure everyone in this PP loves Nitish a lotLOL, but let's just keep SK out of this thread, okay? We can discuss him in the RS PP.WinkEmbarrassed
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i love all the characters....i loved swapnil joshi i loved Nitish bharadwaj..everyone,.....including everyone and anyone...even gufi paintal and punit issar tooooo.........everything is soooooooo perfect that i can drool over for the whole day !!!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

i love all the characters....i loved swapnil joshi i loved Nitish bharadwaj..everyone,.....including everyone and anyone...even gufi paintal and punit issar tooooo.........everything is soooooooo perfect that i can drool over for the whole day !!!!Day Dreaming

Swapnil Joshi was teen Krishna in Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna, not BR Chopra's MB.LOL Don't know the name of the teen Krishna in MB, but you're right, Swapnil and Nitish make two of the most perfect Krishnas.Day Dreaming  Swapnil looks like he can grow up to be Nitish, doesn't he?

And you're right about Gufi Paintal too, cannot imagine anyone else as Shakuni after him if that makes sense.LOL

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 07 February 2011 at 6:16am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index