Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

- BR Chopra's Perfect Paradise #1 - (Page 3)

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I saw few epis of Mahabharat with my grandma, so plsss add me to the list.Embarrassed I will complete the serial when I can.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here are two sigs I made from BRC's Mahabharat after a long time, both free for use.Star

This is from the scene where Kunti reveals to Karna his true parentage...very emotional.Cry

This is just a general sig of Nitish Bharadwaj, one of the best Krishnas of the telly industry.Day Dreaming

-Janu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21...Mina...DharmaPriyaa...PARiNA...

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I updated the Members' List with all new members' usernames!Big smile

So what's new, guys?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
this is a place where i can spend my whole life without phatkofying my brain to any other place !!! i did love BR Chopra Mahabharata , i do love BR Chopra MB , I Will Love BR Chopra MB....Thats the only thing which i will love till my death i guess besides spiritual books which i read !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...DharmaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hiiiii friends, anybody here?Big smile
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

this is a place where i can spend my whole life without phatkofying my brain to any other place !!! i did love BR Chopra Mahabharata , i do love BR Chopra MB , I Will Love BR Chopra MB....Thats the only thing which i will love till my death i guess besides spiritual books which i read !

Hey Ankita, welcome to this PP.Hug I love BRC's MB too, esp Nitish.Day Dreaming

nm21

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

di u r saying only Nitish...Me toh love everyone....Nitish,Arjun,Rupa.....i fantacize over them....OMG....I love the word "Kuntiputra Arjun"....my heart goes to bheeshma......

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

di u r saying only Nitish...Me toh love everyone....Nitish,Arjun,Rupa.....i fantacize over them....OMG....I love the word "Kuntiputra Arjun"....my heart goes to bheeshma......

Lols, yes, I also love all of them, it's just that my favorite is Nitish, he really completed the image of Lord Krishna.Day DreamingDay Dreaming He had that poise, charisma, and grace, and his dialogue delivery was so matured and perfect!Clap

I also love Rupa, Arjun, Mukesh, Gajendra Chauhan, and whoever played Vidur...each and every actor was perfect for his role, and I LOVED how they used Dara Singh for Hanuman again.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index