Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

- BR Chopra's Perfect Paradise #1 - (Page 23)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Anyone here watched BRC's Vishnu Puraan?
Nitish is a brilliant actor, but somehow I only liked him as Lord Krishna in Mahabharat. He did not suit the role of Vishnu or Ram in the series, though he was good as Parashuram.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lexy_rix

Aradhana87 IF-Dazzler
Aradhana87
Aradhana87

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Nitish is a brilliant actor, but somehow I only liked him as Lord Krishna in Mahabharat. He did not suit the role of Vishnu or Ram in the series, though he was good as Parashuram.
I think he does suit role of Vishnu. Ram is also nice but I think he overacted. That could be either his decision or Ravi Chopra's decision. I think they wanted to portray Lord Ram different from Sagars version.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srishtisinghlexy_rix

lexy_rix IF-Rockerz
lexy_rix
lexy_rix

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Hi everybody!! Add me please!!
Yes, I have also watched BRC's Vishnu Puran. 

Nitish ji suited the role of Lord Vishnu methinks, and he was amazing as Parashurama. But, I think he was trying a bit "too hard" to bring out Rama's serious and mature attitude. I mean, Nitish ji is best known as Krishna from BRC's MB. I think he was trying his best to separate Krishna from Rama. 

Basically, whatever Nitish ji tried to do as Rama in BRC's Vishnu Puran, it clearly didn't work out.
Priyart12 IF-Dazzler
Priyart12
Priyart12

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Yes, I have also watched BRC's Vishnu Puran.
he is perfect as shree krishan n shree vishnu ji <3
but for Ram ji arun sir was supeb as raam ...
btw tell me hows this

will add more wheneva update my creation gallery :)

lexy_rix

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

I've watched a few episodes! And yes, I kind of agree with you. I LOVED him as Krishna in Mahabharat, and I liked him as Vishnu, but it just wasn't the same. But there is also the fact that Vishnu Puraan aired in 2003, that's 24 years after Mahabharat aired. So he didn't look the same either.

lexy_rix

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index