Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

- BR Chopra's Perfect Paradise #1 - (Page 19)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavaani

Oh WOW! Jethaniji that is one of my fave Krishna Rukmini scenes, esp when he offers her his hand with both of their cute smiley faces Embarrassed Love the grainy texture you used and the light airy colouring!
Any chance of making some with the following war against Rukmi...or the HILARIOUS gadha yudh between Balrama and Shisupal ROFL

Bada wala thank you, Devraniji Hug So glad you liked it, and yes of course I can make some action packed Yuddh stuff... perhaps give us memories of what we used to watch the show for when we were tiny tots LOL

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Awesome avi's of BR Chopa's Mahabharat ClapDay Dreaming
Rupa Ganguly looks so beautiful as draupadi! BlushingDay Dreaming

Thank you darling! Indeed she did <3 The more I'm rewatching episodes from early in the series and later ones back to back, the more I appreciate her acting as well - she did such a lovely job with the transition from the spunky princess who shared laughs with Krishna soon after she became the queen of Indraprasth, to the world-weary woman just returned from exile  that fire in her, but knew not to expect much of anyone but God anymore because of all she'd been through.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Swetha-

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavaani

Originally posted by nm21

One of my favourite scenes Lola Di - Nitish's dialgoue delivery was one of the very best, his portrayal of Krishanji was so perfect. The pearly white sweet smile <3 Mahabharat has and continues to remain the best of it's time. Wow - I'm going to watch episodes today. I also love when bal krishanji dances on Kaliya, till date the flute interlude in the background gives me goosebumps. When we were little we used to try and do the dance alongside! Haha, ahh childhood bliss, it's only now/recently I've appreciated the value of knowledge which has been distributed through this epic saga. The worth of nature/trees and plants,  taking care of your surroundings, supporting the truth and fighting against the demons of the world and so much more! xxx

OMG same here! The flute music is so haunting but really celebratory at the same time! I get butterflies everytime I watch that scene!

That's very true. As kids we were attracted by the costumes, fight scenes, songs etc, it's only now that we're understanding the true message behind the dialogues. Staying truthful no matter how hard the going! There really are some great lessons to be learnt from this series!  Hug

a) Thanks a million Nish Heart And b) I AGREE WITH EVERY WORD YOU GUYS JUST SAID! As a kid, I enjoyed the show for light stuff like the food jokes about Bhim and Arjun's agyaat vaas scenes with Uttara... watching it at a later age and understanding the deeper content makes it even more enjoyable. Even in those light moments, there's something to learn.

For instance, I've always loved the Subhadra Haran storyline because it was handled so cutely... you would think that's all there is to it, levity and romance and sweetness. But nope - even in that, Shri Krishna delivers such important messages so succinctly, you'd only catch them if you listen carefully. When Shri Krishna lets Arjun know of Balram's plans to have their sister wed Duryodhan, he tells Arjun that in times of trouble, it's important to speak less and listen more - a lesson that can benefit us in SO many situations in our lives. And then when Subhadra's taking his blessings before leaving for the temple, he explains that when it comes to important matters in your life, don't take orders - make decisions. Even that lesson really strikes a chord.

Of course, Nitish's delivery makes those dialogues all the more memorable - that balance of humor and gravity - and moreover, the way his performance makes it clear that Shri Krishna was both overlooking the events from above and participating in them from within - just amazing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaBhavaaninm21-Swetha-

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Devraniji posted some beautiful pics of Subhadra Haran and the Subhadra-Arjun wedding in the Picture Gallery (you guys should totally check them out and either comment there and/or import any cap you wanna comment on in this thread, it'll be fun)... I couldn't resist making a sig from them, so here it is!

Edited by lola610 - 03 July 2013 at 9:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyanm21Bhavaanidebasree04..RamKiJanaki..-Swetha-

Bhavaani Goldie
Bhavaani
Bhavaani

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
OMG that is such an EPIC looking sig Jethaniji! Love the colours and the pic placements, with the close ups and the text at the top. Very nicely done! Your blending is the best I've seen in a long time!! Can't wait for more! Wink

nm21-Swetha-

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
@ Vicky and Lola,

Your MB creations are truly gorgeous! Where do you guys find such HQ vids to make such clear avis? <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

lexy_rix IF-Rockerz
lexy_rix
lexy_rix

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
The sig is simply gorgeous!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
@Lola
Awesome Arjun - Subhadra siggy by u dear ClapDay Dreaming

Pls. make some Arjun - Draupadi & Arjun - Krishna siggies na ? Embarrassed
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Devraniji posted some beautiful pics of Subhadra Haran and the Subhadra-Arjun wedding in the Picture Gallery (you guys should totally check them out and either comment there and/or import any cap you wanna comment on in this thread, it'll be fun)... I couldn't resist making a sig from them, so here it is!

Aww, this is such a cute sig, Lola! As a child, I never really liked Subhadra's character because I always saw her as the "usurper" of Draupadi's position in Arjun's life, but growing up I've learned to appreciate and even like her character. I love how her friendship with Draupadi is written in Mahabharat, and it was she who took care of Draupadi's sons during the vanvaas, right?

Could you make a sig of Subhadra's first meeting with Draupadi, and how Draupadi's heart melts at her humility?

The.Lannister-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index