Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

- BR Chopra's Perfect Paradise #1 - (Page 18)

Bhavaani Goldie
Bhavaani
Bhavaani

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Lola those avis are beyond stunning! I'm gonna try and help you guys keep this place more active!
Made a few avis on random scenes:

Jethaniji <3 I'll have those caps ready for you soon! Be prepared to make lots of sigs LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyanm21MagadhSundariThe.Lannister-Swetha-

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Wow Bhavaani- I wish I was as talented as you guys! They're splendid, wonderful colouring and the perfect moments! Especially when Draupadi wraps up Krishanji's cut - Love the quotes :) xx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavaaniMagadhSundari-Swetha-

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Ati, ati, ati sundar Devrani ji!!! The textures you used make each scene look so striking and beautiful Heart I especially love the Subhadra... errr, shall we say Arjun Haran one LOL And also Draupadi's vidaai - I was literally JUST watching that episode 2-3 days ago and hoping you would make either a gif or a sig of that moment when Krishna consoles her and takes her to her brother, and lo and behold my wish was granted :D Looking forward to this thread's nav jeevan now that we're back Party

nm21Bhavaani-Swetha-

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Here's another set on Rukmini-Krishna... I just adore this dialogue, Nitish says it in a way that's mischievous and warm at the same time... SO CUTE Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21BhavaaniThe.Lannister-Swetha-

Bhavaani Goldie
Bhavaani
Bhavaani

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Oh WOW! Jethaniji that is one of my fave Krishna Rukmini scenes, esp when he offers her his hand with both of their cute smiley faces Embarrassed Love the grainy texture you used and the light airy colouring!
Any chance of making some with the following war against Rukmi...or the HILARIOUS gadha yudh between Balrama and Shisupal ROFL

nm21MagadhSundari-Swetha-

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
One of my favourite scenes Lola Di - Nitish's dialgoue delivery was one of the very best, his portrayal of Krishanji was so perfect. The pearly white sweet smile <3 Mahabharat has and continues to remain the best of it's time. Wow - I'm going to watch episodes today. I also love when bal krishanji dances on Kaliya, till date the flute interlude in the background gives me goosebumps. When we were little we used to try and do the dance alongside! Haha, ahh childhood bliss, it's only now/recently I've appreciated the value of knowledge which has been distributed through this epic saga. The worth of nature/trees and plants,  taking care of your surroundings, supporting the truth and fighting against the demons of the world and so much more! xxx

DebipriyaBhavaaniMagadhSundari-Swetha-

Bhavaani Goldie
Bhavaani
Bhavaani

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nm21

One of my favourite scenes Lola Di - Nitish's dialgoue delivery was one of the very best, his portrayal of Krishanji was so perfect. The pearly white sweet smile <3 Mahabharat has and continues to remain the best of it's time. Wow - I'm going to watch episodes today. I also love when bal krishanji dances on Kaliya, till date the flute interlude in the background gives me goosebumps. When we were little we used to try and do the dance alongside! Haha, ahh childhood bliss, it's only now/recently I've appreciated the value of knowledge which has been distributed through this epic saga. The worth of nature/trees and plants,  taking care of your surroundings, supporting the truth and fighting against the demons of the world and so much more! xxx

OMG same here! The flute music is so haunting but really celebratory at the same time! I get butterflies everytime I watch that scene!

That's very true. As kids we were attracted by the costumes, fight scenes, songs etc, it's only now that we're understanding the true message behind the dialogues. Staying truthful no matter how hard the going! There really are some great lessons to be learnt from this series!  Hug

Debipriyanm21MagadhSundari-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Some avis... feel free to use:

Awesome avi's of BR Chopa's Mahabharat ClapDay Dreaming
Rupa Ganguly looks so beautiful as draupadi! BlushingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21MagadhSundari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index