Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

- BR Chopra's Perfect Paradise #1 - (Page 17)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I'm glad this AT has been brought back to life.Clap Is anyone online right now? I've had Sab saun oonchi prem sagaai stuck in my head all day.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaxxDaydreameRxx-Swetha-

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I'm glad this AT has been brought back to life.Clap Is anyone online right now? I've had Sab saun oonchi prem sagaai stuck in my head all day.LOL

Hey I'm Ranjana! Smile
Well actually lately I've been watching a lot of BR Chopra's Mahabharat for like the umpteenth time! Cant get enough of it! Embarrassed And I really wondered whether IF has any place where people discuss this phenomena! And I found it!
Funny thing is, the song you are just talking about has been stuck in my head since two days now! It really is a beatiful song, not just the lyrics but even the picturization! I love watching it! Embarrassed

DebipriyaShivangBuch-Swetha-

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Reopening this topic in anticipation of renewed activity Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Swetha-

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Some avis... feel free to use:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyanm21The.Lannister..RamKiJanaki..-Swetha-

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Wow Lola Di! These are amazing, thank you so much. Hopefully we'll get this thread going again! The avis are made on some of the biggest milestone moments of the epic. I absolutely love the colouring on them all. Fabulous! Using :) It was so hard to choose! Thank you xx

MagadhSundari-Swetha-

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nm21

Wow Lola Di! These are amazing, thank you so much. Hopefully we'll get this thread going again! The avis are made on some of the biggest milestone moments of the epic. I absolutely love the colouring on them all. Fabulous! Using :) It was so hard to choose! Thank you xx

You're most welcome sweetheart, glad to see you here again! Yep, let's get this thread back in action, I've missed you and it very much :) So happy you liked the colorings, got a few more ready and making even more as we speak... suggestions would be much appreciated!

Edited by lola610 - 30 June 2013 at 1:27pm

nm21-Swetha-

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Also, now that I've revived this thread, let me share the announcement I made over at the RS AT. I found a blog made by a fellow mytho fan who, like many of us, grew up on B. R. Chopra and Ramanand Sagar's classic series. She writes beautiful articles and stories based on the divine characters from those epics that I'm sure you guys will enjoy. Here's the post I made with further explanation: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3564444&PID=86023349&#86023349

Here's the actual blog: http://jaijoshiz.blogspot.com/

And numero tres - some good news, she just joined us here at Mytho Masti as well! Looking forward to all of us getting together and reviving our forum with vibrant and devotional discussions :D

Debipriyanm21-Swetha-

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by nm21

You're most welcome sweetheart, glad to see you here again! Yep, let's get this thread back in action, I've missed you and it very much :) So happy you liked the colorings, got a few more ready and making even more as we speak... suggestions would be much appreciated!

Aw :) Thank you Lola Di, as did I - I got really excited when I saw you'd posted something :) Incredibly excited to see the new ones! Really, they're fantastic. If I think of any suggestions I shall let you know! It's always there in my mind and as soon as I need to suggest something my mind goes blank! haha dear me xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index