Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

- BR Chopra's Perfect Paradise #1 - (Page 16)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I have something to share with you which I hope you will like.Big smile

Nitishji himself posted it in his fb account today, of his days during Mahabharat as Lord Krishna?

Isn't this picture beautiful? He looks really serene and peaceful.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyanm21ShivangBuchAradhana87The.Lannister-Swetha-

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Here's another one:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyanm21ShivangBuchPriyart12The.Lannister-Swetha-

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

hey can i join in i am fan of mahabharat

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyanm21-Swetha-

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Those pictures are really beautiful...*hurries to watch episode of Mahabharat*. Reminds me of the episode where Krishanji goes to Hastinapur as a doot and decides to eat at Vidhur's house.
"Sab son oonchi prem sagai", beautifully picturised :) <3

Thank you @  JanakiRaghunath

xx

Edited by nm21 - 27 February 2012 at 6:47am

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..-Swetha-

ADMJCXNK97fan Senior Member
ADMJCXNK97fan
ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

The recent episodes of Vishnu Puraan have been pretty good. Other than that dialogue of Lakshmiji's I had a problem with, I liked learning the story of Shukracharya's marriage with Indra Dev's daughter, Jayanti. I never knew of this story before, and the only story close to Shukracharya's family life I knew was about the love between his daughter Devayani and Brihaspati's son Kacha.

Right now, we're on the fourth DVD (forgot the episode number), and the Devtas have just been defeated because of Shukracharya's Sanjeevani vidya. Vishnu says that pride always results in defeat, and that with their defeat the Devtas' pride (especially that of Indra's) has been broken, but now there's another problem. Shukracharya too has been overcome with pride because of his Sanjeevani vidya, so he too must be brought down at once. Vishnu tells the Devtas to cleverly receive the Danavs' support in churning the ocean after he comes as Kurma, and when Lakshmiji asks him whether this is cheating, since he will give the Amrit to only the Devtas even when the Danavs work hard in churning the ocean, Vishnu tells her that Shukracharya too has cheated, because he promised Lord Shiva that he would use the Sanjeevani for the betterment of mankind, but he's using it for the betterment of the danavs only.

What do you guys think? Do you think the danavs were 'cheated' out of their rightful share of the amrit? Or does Vishnu's logic make sense? Obviously we all agree that Vishnu is always right and can never be wrong in his logic, but thinking of this in purely a humanistic sense, do you think the danavs were cheated?

i love that episode!!!! I also thought it was very noble of Jayanti to do that Clap
'Humanly' thinking, of course they were cheated! BUT imagine what kind of havoc they would have wreaked if they were immortal, therefore the reasoning is perfect, and thank goodness they were cheated out of it! though i hate to say 'cheated' because it makes it seem so much worse than it actually isn't LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..-Swetha-

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I'm watching mahabharat as I type this.
I love Pitah Maha/Bhishma Pitahmaha.

Someone please make signatures on him and Arjun possibly?

I love when they're little and Arjun runs and sits on Bhishma's lap when Bhim accuses him of stealing his kheer and when older they arrive back from Indraprastha/exile I think and out of all the Pandavs, Bhishma hugs Arjun (after he says he doesn't mind whether his clothes are dirty from their journey) <3 Always makes me cry!

Such a softie xx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Swetha-

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
The making of the mahabharat! Enjoy xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_ZJaWHwSxo&feature=relmfu

Debipriyaangel3142-Swetha-

BhavinPathak Newbie
BhavinPathak
BhavinPathak

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Mahabharat - My Review:

Directed by Dr B R Chopra. Totally divine. They created the magic in front of us. I watched only 10 episode but I impressed with show's simplicity, actors' best performances and amazing direction also. I havent that knowledge of any kind of spiritual shows which was already telecast on television, so far as my knowledge is concern whenever I thought about spiritual shows, only two names came into my mind and those are Mahabharat and Ramayan. This two shows were highly successful when they telecast actually on television sets during 90s, not because it is mythological adaptations but also because of their casting and direction with amazing set design and technology at that time. We cant even imagine when televisions became successful because of these two series with amazing and some of realistic visual effects with some limitless creativity. Hats off to Dr. B R Chopra Sir, who even thought to make this kind of spiritual show with amazing 94 episode. I can say only one thing, earlier I found these kind of shows boring, but believe me when I saw the 1st episode it create more anxiety to watch some more episode. Each episode is around 45 minutes of totally divine feelings with actors' amazing performances. I recommend to watch, not because I believe in Hindu Mythology but each and every doha, sung by Mahendra Kapoor has its own meaning, which somehow help you in your life and in your future as well. I became fan of Mahabharat from its first episode. I cannot review this kind of amazing golden creation with lots of hard work of each and every technicians, directors, producer and mainly their cast and crews. Only I can say Divine divine divine...

Edited by BhavinPathak - 31 August 2012 at 1:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaBhavaaniShivangBuch-Swetha-..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index