Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

- BR Chopra's Perfect Paradise #1 - (Page 11)

Aradhana87 IF-Dazzler
Aradhana87
Aradhana87

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I am a silent reader of this discussion and will post my views soon.
@ janaki I think before Dronacharyas death another rule was broken. Abhimanyu was killed by 7 warriors and Dronacharya watched it silently. According to BRC MB not only Bhishma but other warriors on chariots fired their arrows on the rest of the army. Including non-maharathis and animals so I think from both sides this rule was violated on day 1.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism..RamKiJanaki..

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Yeah you are right that Bhishma knew that he would be killed in that fashion, in fact he himself suggested it to Pandavas, but he did not "let himself die by laying down arms". Because that would have meant surrendering. Bhishma continued to wield weapons and shoot arrows, albeit not at Arjun/Shikhandi, till he was completely incapacitated. If Bhishma had surrendered and Arjun had killed him, that too would have been unethical.

He laid down his weapons and surrendered only on one occasion - when Krishna himself advanced to kill him on the 9th day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhana87

I am a silent reader of this discussion and will post my views soon.
@ janaki I think before Dronacharyas death another rule was broken. Abhimanyu was killed by 7 warriors and Dronacharya watched it silently. According to BRC MB not only Bhishma but other warriors on chariots fired their arrows on the rest of the army. Including non-maharathis and animals so I think from both sides this rule was violated on day 1.

OMG, how could I have forgotten Abhimanyu's death?Shocked You are totally right, Aradhana, his death was the first and biggest act of Adharma committed by the Kaurava side, I really can't believe I forgot it.

And yeah, in terms of killing normal soldiers, both sides were at guilt, but I don't think there were animals present at Kurukshetra?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhana87Rehanism

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Yeah there were animals in the war and killing any animal irrelevantly was violation of rules. The plan of Drona Vadh started with killing an animal.
Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
hey frnds.. made some siggies using amazing pics posted by lola ..
free to use .. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchradt..RamKiJanaki..

ADMJCXNK97fan Senior Member
ADMJCXNK97fan
ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
hi!!!!! to answer lola's question (on the ONS thread) i was looking to put some pictures together of my favorite warrior and i remembered i have a lot of favorites from mahabharat! so i went jumping between episodes, from episode 72 (i have a 'blooper' to report!!! there was a bus seen in the corner when Krishna is alkin to arjuna, about halfway through the episode!! wow they were geniuses they had buses in however many thousand years b.c!!! HAHAHA) to 40 (one of my fav episodes), then i remembered Pitama Bhishma, and went to 5, well after that i just went to #21 or 22 (when drona comes to town! LOL) and then i've been watching 23 onwards...now i'm on 31, but i've been watching every episode from 21 onwards THAT HAS KRISHNA IN IT!!!! LOL hahaha i forgot how much i missed him! i was watching Vishnu earlier, but came back to see Krishna Tongue 

one of my favorite episode so far is #28--when he 'kidnaps' Rukmini, and Rukmi tells him he just can't take her away, she's not something you can pick up and take (says the person who wanted to just marry her off to shishupal!!ROFL) and then he says he's already taken her hahaha that was a funny one! but Rukmi is pretty dumb, Krishna keeps cutting his weapons, what exactly does he expect when he picks up another one !?!?!?!?!?!? and i especially love this episode because i remember the watching the songs and krishna's chakra cutting up weapons when i was little (maybe i was 5 or 6) and i thought it was hilarious then...now it's awesome!

right now yudhistir and the rest are planning to trap purochan in his house of wax...and meanwhile i hate Shakuni! did anyone know that? i hate him!!! hahahahaha well that's it for now until i get more 'input'!!!

Edited by ADMJCXNK97fan - 15 May 2011 at 12:25pm

ShivangBuch

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Very happy to see you in here Aditi, your commentaries at the ONS thread are always a blast for me to read so I'm really looking forward to your take on all the shows in all their respective threads as and when you watch them Star

Lol @ the blooper you found... gotta go see that bus now, I wonder if they even picked up on it themselves yet LOL And well said about the irony of Rukmi's comment to Krishna about taking Rukmini away, my thoughts exactly! My fav line in that scene is when Krishna's got his hand out to help her onto the rath and she's like "wowww you came all the way here for me, by yourself?!" and he's like, "well once you join me, I won't be by myself anymore, will I Tongue"... it's so so cute! And I love the aarti she sings to Gauri Maa before he comes, it's really pretty, especially the response part "sun dhyaan de, vardaan de, he swarna varana Rukmini" Day Dreaming

And yeah Shakuni's character's as bad as they come, but I loveee how Gufi Paintal played him - one of my favorite cast members from the show!!! Especially when he's being sarcastic with Duryodhan to tell him he's being an idiot and he's got it all wrong... I heart his sarcasm LOL And yayyy you're on one of my most favorite parts now, with the Vaarnaavat fire - right where you're at is really hilarious when they're getting Purochan and the rest of those tribal people who were in the plan all drunk and crazy and that lady... she's like cackling and going "madira peejiye Purochanji, madiraaa" ROFL It's wild!

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan Senior Member
ADMJCXNK97fan
ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Binatti suniye islike one of my FAVORITE songs!!! and the aarti is so beautiful too!!!! 

Gufi Paintal is SUCH a good actor!!!! he made me hate shakuni down to the core!!!!! 

those drunks!!! so hilarious!!!!!!!

Bhim & Arjun are wuite good! they sensed something fishy with the house when it was first mentioned!!!! :D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index