Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm watching mahabharat as I type this.
I love Pitah Maha/Bhishma Pitahmaha.

Someone please make signatures on him and Arjun possibly?

I love when they're little and Arjun runs and sits on Bhishma's lap when Bhim accuses him of stealing his kheer and when older they arrive back from Indraprastha/exile I think and out of all the Pandavs, Bhishma hugs Arjun (after he says he doesn't mind whether his clothes are dirty from their journey) <3 Always makes me cry!

Such a softie xx
nm21 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The making of the mahabharat! Enjoy xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_ZJaWHwSxo&feature=relmfu
BhavinPathak thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mahabharat - My Review:

Directed by Dr B R Chopra. Totally divine. They created the magic in front of us. I watched only 10 episode but I impressed with show's simplicity, actors' best performances and amazing direction also. I havent that knowledge of any kind of spiritual shows which was already telecast on television, so far as my knowledge is concern whenever I thought about spiritual shows, only two names came into my mind and those are Mahabharat and Ramayan. This two shows were highly successful when they telecast actually on television sets during 90s, not because it is mythological adaptations but also because of their casting and direction with amazing set design and technology at that time. We cant even imagine when televisions became successful because of these two series with amazing and some of realistic visual effects with some limitless creativity. Hats off to Dr. B R Chopra Sir, who even thought to make this kind of spiritual show with amazing 94 episode. I can say only one thing, earlier I found these kind of shows boring, but believe me when I saw the 1st episode it create more anxiety to watch some more episode. Each episode is around 45 minutes of totally divine feelings with actors' amazing performances. I recommend to watch, not because I believe in Hindu Mythology but each and every doha, sung by Mahendra Kapoor has its own meaning, which somehow help you in your life and in your future as well. I became fan of Mahabharat from its first episode. I cannot review this kind of amazing golden creation with lots of hard work of each and every technicians, directors, producer and mainly their cast and crews. Only I can say Divine divine divine... Edited by BhavinPathak - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I'm glad this AT has been brought back to life.👏 Is anyone online right now? I've had Sab saun oonchi prem sagaai stuck in my head all day.😆
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I'm glad this AT has been brought back to life.👏 Is anyone online right now? I've had Sab saun oonchi prem sagaai stuck in my head all day.😆

Hey I'm Ranjana! 😊
Well actually lately I've been watching a lot of BR Chopra's Mahabharat for like the umpteenth time! Cant get enough of it! 😳 And I really wondered whether IF has any place where people discuss this phenomena! And I found it!
Funny thing is, the song you are just talking about has been stuck in my head since two days now! It really is a beatiful song, not just the lyrics but even the picturization! I love watching it! 😳
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Reopening this topic in anticipation of renewed activity 😉
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Some avis... feel free to use:

nm21 thumbnail
Wow Lola Di! These are amazing, thank you so much. Hopefully we'll get this thread going again! The avis are made on some of the biggest milestone moments of the epic. I absolutely love the colouring on them all. Fabulous! Using :) It was so hard to choose! Thank you xx
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: nm21

Wow Lola Di! These are amazing, thank you so much. Hopefully we'll get this thread going again! The avis are made on some of the biggest milestone moments of the epic. I absolutely love the colouring on them all. Fabulous! Using :) It was so hard to choose! Thank you xx

You're most welcome sweetheart, glad to see you here again! Yep, let's get this thread back in action, I've missed you and it very much :) So happy you liked the colorings, got a few more ready and making even more as we speak... suggestions would be much appreciated!
Edited by lola610 - 10 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Also, now that I've revived this thread, let me share the announcement I made over at the RS AT. I found a blog made by a fellow mytho fan who, like many of us, grew up on B. R. Chopra and Ramanand Sagar's classic series. She writes beautiful articles and stories based on the divine characters from those epics that I'm sure you guys will enjoy. Here's the post I made with further explanation: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/86023349

Here's the actual blog: https://jaijoshiz.blogspot.com/

And numero tres - some good news, she just joined us here at Mytho Masti as well! Looking forward to all of us getting together and reviving our forum with vibrant and devotional discussions :D