- BR Chopra's Perfect Paradise #1 - - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
parina i knew it...i was just telling i luved both of them.
Thanks for sharing the pic Pari! πŸ˜ƒ

I was watching the 'Draupadi Vastra Haran' epi today (the show airs on local tv here on Sundays) and I must say...what perfect acting by everyone here! I esp. loved Rupaji as Draupadi! She was awesomeeee! πŸ˜ I cried so much watching the epi,...I could so imagine how totally humiliated she felt! πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­

Hey Guys,

I made some video avatars from Mahabharat, of the scene where Bhima tries to lift Hanuman's tail out of pride and is unable to do so, and then Hanumanji gives him his darshan after revealing himself to be his brother through their father Pavan Dev.

I love this story so much, and it was taken so well in MB!😍 I esp love how BRC chose Dara Singh as Hanuman, it felt like a continuation of Ramayan or something.πŸ˜†

Anyhow, I experimented with the coloring through AishuJSKfan's help...she told me how to adjust brightness and colorization through Microsoft Picture Manager, and it worked! Thanks a lot Aishu, really appreciate it.πŸ€—

Both avis are free for use (as always)!

Original

New Coloring

-Janu
loved all the avis Janu!!!!!!!
Please add me too!!
I think this is a must watch for all BR Chopra's Mahabharat's fans:

The complete making of the show and behind the scenes with the actors, producer, director and everyone else.  It's in 13 parts and can be found here: 

Knock Knock!
May I come in??????/
Originally posted by radt

Knock Knock!
May I come in??????/
ofcourse..ur most welcome⭐️
Hellloooo....anyone here? ??
Mahabharat Katha is uploaded on Youtube. However till episode 22 but they will continue to upload more. Just search mahabharat katha and click on upload date and u will get the episodes :)
Thanks a lot for the info, Aaradhana! It's been several years since I've seen Mahabharat that I wish to start it over again.πŸ˜ƒ