I too Love Nitish as Krishna more then the one in SK
brilliant acting done by him ......

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

I too Love Nitish as Krishna more then the one in SK
brilliant acting done by him ......

Yeah i know....Same goes for me too....BRC MB was a class !!!! nothing can beat it !!!! so perfect !
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

Yeah i know....Same goes for me too....BRC MB was a class !!!! nothing can beat it !!!! so perfect !

I love RS's SK a loooot, but I agree with you guys that Nitish is unbeatable as Krishna. SDB too was good, and since this forum does not allow comparisons between actors, I do not want to compare the two since both were of different calibres, but Nitish's work as Krishna was truly memorable.😍

As for SK and MB...SK concentrated more on Bhakti Yoga while MB concentrated more on Karma Yoga, and also the sources they used were different among many (SK-Bhagwat Puraan, MB-Vyasa's Mahabharat) but both serials were equally amazing.πŸ‘

Anyhow guys, please try to stay away from comparing NItish and SDB, as comparisons are not allowed in the forum unless you're comparing two movies or shows of the same actor himself.😳
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I love RS's SK a loooot, but I agree with you guys that Nitish is unbeatable as Krishna. SDB too was good, and since this forum does not allow comparisons between actors, I do not want to compare the two since both were of different calibres, but Nitish's work as Krishna was truly memorable.😍

As for SK and MB...SK concentrated more on Bhakti Yoga while MB concentrated more on Karma Yoga, and also the sources they used were different among many (SK-Bhagwat Puraan, MB-Vyasa's Mahabharat) but both serials were equally amazing.πŸ‘

Anyhow guys, please try to stay away from comparing NItish and SDB, as comparisons are not allowed in the forum unless you're comparing two movies or shows of the same actor himself.😳

exactly i too dint wanted to compare but like Nitish as Krishna more then the one in SKπŸ˜›
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

exactly i too dint wanted to compare but like Nitish as Krishna more then the one in SKπŸ˜›

Of course, I'm sure everyone in this PP loves Nitish a lotπŸ˜†, but let's just keep SK out of this thread, okay? We can discuss him in the RS PP.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i love all the characters....i loved swapnil joshi i loved Nitish bharadwaj..everyone,.....including everyone and anyone...even gufi paintal and punit issar tooooo.........everything is soooooooo perfect that i can drool over for the whole day !!!!😍
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

i love all the characters....i loved swapnil joshi i loved Nitish bharadwaj..everyone,.....including everyone and anyone...even gufi paintal and punit issar tooooo.........everything is soooooooo perfect that i can drool over for the whole day !!!!😍

Swapnil Joshi was teen Krishna in Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna, not BR Chopra's MB.πŸ˜† Don't know the name of the teen Krishna in MB, but you're right, Swapnil and Nitish make two of the most perfect Krishnas.😍  Swapnil looks like he can grow up to be Nitish, doesn't he?

And you're right about Gufi Paintal too, cannot imagine anyone else as Shakuni after him if that makes sense.πŸ˜†
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Swapnil Joshi was teen Krishna in Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna, not BR Chopra's MB.πŸ˜† Don't know the name of the teen Krishna in MB, but you're right, Swapnil and Nitish make two of the most perfect Krishnas.😍  Swapnil looks like he can grow up to be Nitish, doesn't he?

And you're right about Gufi Paintal too, cannot imagine anyone else as Shakuni after him if that makes sense.πŸ˜†

just found out the Kid Krishna in BRC-MB .. was little girl who danced on kaliya naag ...
she is Shampa .. chorographer with Sushant Singh Rajput in Jhalak Dhikla Ja .... 😲
come to know about this from JDJ forum only ....
sorry if u guys already knew it. 😳 πŸ˜†

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the pic, Parina!😊
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

just found out the Kid Krishna in BRC-MB .. was little girl who danced on kaliya naag ...
she is Shampa .. chorographer with Sushant Singh Rajput in Jhalak Dhikla Ja .... 😲
come to know about this from JDJ forum only ....
sorry if u guys already knew it. 😳 πŸ˜†

Thanku for sharing this pic..I knew Shampa is a girl and I liked her dance..her face looks bit similar as in MahabharatπŸ˜ƒ