Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 99)

Post Reply New Post

Page 99 of 153

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Sounds fun!Tongue Did you buy any pretty accessories or bangles to match with the dresses?Wink

I'll try to make something as soon as possible. Currently I'm working on a Diwali update since I wasn't able to make anything for Dusshera this year, but once I'm done with those I'll definitely make some stuff on Arunji and Bhanu.Smile

No haven't bought any such accessories...coz my dress itself has a  lot of work on it..actually its an anarkali dress..LOL with a full length baaju..so no use of bangles with such a dress na!
O wowww so u're planning for a Diwali updt...hmmm ..
btw can't wait for Arun-Bhanu stuffs!!Embarrassed

I bet the dress looks gorgeous on you.Big smile Will definitely post some new stuff when I make it. Btw Gunu, I have a request. Do you have some nice quality pics of the scene when Ram, Sita, and Lakshman enter Ayodhya's Rajmahal after they return to Ayodhya? That scene is missing from my DVDs and the one uploaded online is not great quality to make sigs.Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 99)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Btw Gunu, this sig is gorgeous!!!! I love it a lot!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
We're almost at 100 pages, peoples!Party

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hi all Hug
Sorry to have been absent for so long. Miss everyone terribly, of course. Earlier I'd been busy because I got a job (thank God), and I was amidst preparations for that. Now, I'm in a hotel about an hour away from home because a hurricane is in the process of ravaging the whole east coast... I keep seeing pictures on twitter of how bad the flooding is in my town, and it's really insane. Need all of your prayers that we may have something livable to go back to, and that everyone who stayed back because they couldn't adhere to the evacuation orders because of old age and sickness is safe, please.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to divert my attention by watching bits and pieces of SK since it's been ages... figured that Taaranhaar is needed so I should start calling him by watching the episodes when everyone in Mathura did :)

Edited by lola610 - 29 October 2012 at 10:32am

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Lolaaa, glad to see you here!HugHug

I'll definitely keep you all in my prayers. I hope your area will not suffer too much damage. May God be with you all in this time!

What else is new?

arun-deeps

IF-Dazzler

arun-deeps

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

I bet the dress looks gorgeous on you.Big smile Will definitely post some new stuff when I make it. Btw Gunu, I have a request. Do you have some nice quality pics of the scene when Ram, Sita, and Lakshman enter Ayodhya's Rajmahal after they return to Ayodhya? That scene is missing from my DVDs and the one uploaded online is not great quality to make sigs.Ouch

Awww...really?? bt m confusedOuch coz its for d frst time m wearing an anarkali dressLOL
Btw are u talking abt d scene dat was deleted frm Ramayan...when Rajmataas welcome them when they return after 14 yrs of exileShocked That scene is missing in my DVDs tooOuch so SorryOuch

arun-deeps

IF-Dazzler

arun-deeps

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Hi all Hug
Sorry to have been absent for so long. Miss everyone terribly, of course. Earlier I'd been busy because I got a job (thank God), and I was amidst preparations for that. Now, I'm in a hotel about an hour away from home because a hurricane is in the process of ravaging the whole east coast... I keep seeing pictures on twitter of how bad the flooding is in my town, and it's really insane. Need all of your prayers that we may have something livable to go back to, and that everyone who stayed back because they couldn't adhere to the evacuation orders because of old age and sickness is safe, please.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to divert my attention by watching bits and pieces of SK since it's been ages... figured that Taaranhaar is needed so I should start calling him by watching the episodes when everyone in Mathura did :)

Hey Loleshwari...
so sorry to hear all this ...
but don't worry dear...u're always always in my prayers both in worries n in happiness! Everything will be alright!m sure the 'Taranhaar' is in 'u' n he's listening...so don't worry stay calm..m sure soon u'll be giving us d mssg that u n ur town is all well HugHugHugHugHug

arun-deeps

IF-Dazzler

arun-deeps

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

We're almost at 100 pages, peoples!Party

yaaa...just hope so dat we complete the thread soon n open up another 1..
btw ..thanx a bunch for liking my Maharaas sig..means a lot!

Edited by arun-deeps - 29 October 2012 at 11:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top