Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 96)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Beautiful siggie...I love this a lot.Big smile

And thanks for asking...I am overwhelmed to see that someone is noticing me. LOLHug

Jahan main viewbie hoon kisi ne notice hi nahi kiya. LOL

Actually I was out of station last week. Just returned yesterday.

Busy with Dushera stuff at home...hence not visiting frequently.

Thanks a bazzillion!HugHugHugHugHug
m glad u loved it..off course yaar every1 notices u n missed u here!Ouch
No problm if u are busy...was feeling alone hereCryHow're Vijayadashmi preperations going on there?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hello Guys, Wats the discussion about? Smile

Nothing really, we're justing talking about Arunji doing the Ram Leela for Dusshera.Smile

What Shocked Where? That is really a great news Big smile I really wish to see it live!

Hey Varnita how are u dear!Embarrassed How's health? Shocked
Btw yes it is a gr8 news...btw it was in Delhi...btu cudnt get any vedio yet!Ouch
I think it has been postponed to Vijaya DashmiConfused I got the news dat of Hema Malini performed as Laksmi Mata in Arun's guruji's Prabhu Kripa samagam!Smile

Hai Gunu Hug How are you Dear? It is being so long we chatted with each other Embarrassed I am better now..Thanks for your concern...But How do you know about it? ShockedConfused
Ohh It is happenning in Delhi Ouch It is far away from here Ouch I didnt get any video yet here but I will try to search that out! OMG Hema malini and Arunji will look awesome together Big smile
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Hai Gunu Hug How are you Dear? It is being so long we chatted with each other Embarrassed I am better now..Thanks for your concern...But How do you know about it? ShockedConfused
Ohh It is happenning in Delhi Ouch It is far away from here Ouch I didnt get any video yet here but I will try to search that out! OMG Hema malini and Arunji will look awesome together Big smile

m gooD!Big smile Ya so true..was missing u badly!Cry
thank god that u're good!Embarrassed Ha ha how do I know...I think u haven't yet seen the thread..so many ppl doing so many prayers made our Varnita ALL GOOD! Hope u feel much better viewing this thread Janu di created just for ur good health..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3236265

Btw, I haven't found any vedios of Arun's Ramlila! Ya it is always good to see Arun Hema together..have seen them in a couple of movies but not performing opposite each other..but Hemaji used to play as Arun's elder sis or mom in movies..LOL

Edited by arun-deeps - 22 October 2012 at 10:46pm

..RamKiJanaki..

shabna Groupbie
shabna
shabna

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
hello everyone...sorry for bugging again, i have noticed in one of your alls dp a pic of arun and deeepika...the scene in which sitas veil gets stuck to the armlet...i even read some of u discussing it...i am trying to get that scene but i am lost...can anyone pls give me that link...thank you...

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabna

hello everyone...sorry for bugging again, i have noticed in one of your alls dp a pic of arun and deeepika...the scene in which sitas veil gets stuck to the armlet...i even read some of u discussing it...i am trying to get that scene but i am lost...can anyone pls give me that link...thank you...

Ya dear u saw dat pic on my dashboard!LOL But dear there is no scene in Ramayan in which Seetaji's veil gets stuck  with Ramji's armlet! Confused  It just looks like datLOL as if it is stuck, but its not..its a cute scene btw siya Ram in which she imagines how Ramji will look after becoming a KING!Embarrassed

Timing is abt 30:20Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnaShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Happy Dusshera, guys!Party I hope you all were celebrating the holidays and having fun. Is anyone going to see Ravan's effigy being burnt? I don't live in India so I've never seen such a sight in my life.Cry It's one of the things I regret about living in the US!
Btw Gunu, this sig you're using is SO beautiful!Day Dreaming Is it recent? I love it so much!
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I'm going to use it too if you don't mind.Embarrassed
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Happy Dusshera, guys!Party I hope you all were celebrating the holidays and having fun. Is anyone going to see Ravan's effigy being burnt? I don't live in India so I've never seen such a sight in my life.Cry It's one of the things I regret about living in the US!Btw Gunu, this sig you're using is SO beautiful!Day Dreaming Is it recent? I love it so much!

Happy Dusshera to you too di! Dancing Well just in front of our home a whole ralley of Ram lila passes so I enjoy watching ppl dressed as various characters of Ramayan singing bhajans of Lord Ram!Embarrassed It is such a delightful experience!Day Dreaming
I have also had an opportunity to see Ravan burning with all the crackers and boom  and d crowd doing a jay ghosh of 'Siya pati Ram chandra ki jai'Party
Btw, ya u're right! This siggie is recent, I made for my Dusshera spl updtBig smile n thanks for using it sweetsEmbarrassed...but does a sister need to ask like dat before using other sister's stuff?Confused Yaar anything that is mine is also yours na! Then feel free to use dem guys!HugThanx for using it, it feels really special when some1 uses my creationsEmbarrassed
Once again, HAPPY DUSSHERA!

Edited by arun-deeps - 24 October 2012 at 11:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top