Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 86)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
@Varnita, Visrom, & Gunia,

Thanks a bunch for liking my sig, guys!Hug

@Varnita,

Will add you to the fans list, honey. :)

@Gunu,

Aww, I'm here sweetheart, don't be sad.Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
@Gunia,

Wow, thank you so much for sharing that song of Arun Govil dear, it's very nice! OMG, he looks so young.Shocked Was this much before Ramayan?LOL
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Varnita, Visrom, & Gunia,

Thanks a bunch for liking my sig, guys!Hug

@Gunu,

Aww, I'm here sweetheart, don't be sad.Heart

Hmmm u're back...now plz dont disappear againLOL...I was so lonely Cry

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

@Gunia,

Wow, thank you so much for sharing that song of Arun Govil dear, it's very nice! OMG, he looks so young.Shocked Was this much before Ramayan?LOL

Thanx m glad u liked it..Embarrassed Movie year was 1981...ha ha ha so it was brfore RamayanEmbarrassed ya...but u know d reason why Arun looked mature in some scenes of Ramayan while in some scenes he looked young..Actually I had a chat with Samir Rajda some months back...I asked him d reason for d same and he told me dat theyused some typical masks..a paste...which was mixed with their make ups..coz earlier mytho characters were seen like a father figure...so with make up, n that paste they made them look mature...but I wish they had not done disOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabna..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

@Gunia,

Thanx m glad u liked it..Embarrassed Movie year was 1981...ha ha ha so it was brfore RamayanEmbarrassed ya...but u know d reason why Arun looked mature in some scenes of Ramayan while in some scenes he looked young..Actually I had a chat with Samir Rajda some months back...I asked him d reason for d same and he told me dat theyused some typical masks..a paste...which was mixed with their make ups..coz earlier mytho characters were seen like a father figure...so with make up, n that paste they made them look mature...but I wish they had not done disOuch

Hmm yes, people in the older generation preferred to see mytho actors as father figures, but that could have been accomplished even if actor was shown young, right?Smile After all, the scriptures must be followed and in them it was written very clearly that Ramji was only 16 at the time of swayamvar, so father figure or not he should be shown very young.

I think RSji should have used less makeup on Arunji during Bal Kand and Ayodhya Kand, and fraom Aranya Kand onwards it was fine to use makeup and make him look order, since Ramji also grew older during vanvaas, right?
shabna Groupbie
shabna
shabna

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

@Gunia,

hello, nice to know that you had a chat with sameer rajdha, what else did he tell about ramayan, would it be possible to share it here.
shabna Groupbie
shabna
shabna

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
dear friends, does any of u have any photos of ramayan at the sets where the shooting used to take place, or any video clips behind the scenes...

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabna

dear friends, does any of u have any photos of ramayan at the sets where the shooting used to take place, or any video clips behind the scenes...

There's this one picture, Shabna. It's pretty funny.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnaarun-deepsvisrom

Go to top