Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 84)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
guys here's a cute song of our Ramji Arun Govil Embarrassedhv a look

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhivisrom..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

.so how was ur bday di...?Hv seen very rare siggie like dis...comendable job!!Clap

Btw wowww what a siggie hun! lovely theme !!Clap

My birthday was lovely! Embarrassed Thank you for liking the sig n my brushes! Hug Btw, your two new SiyaRam sigs are awesome...esp. the first one, I love the red & green contrast! Day Dreaming

Tfs the vid...Arunji looks so sweet! Embarrassed

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
i m watching this ramayan again and i m in awe...fantabulous performance by all the actors not a single actor in this masterpeice missed the beat they are so apt and perfect no matter how many times i watch this ...i find it interesting...thanks a lot for this threadHug

@arun deeps can u plz tell me about the pics in ur DP???? seems like sitaji's duppatta is stucked in armlet of ramji...the pics is from which epi?????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBucharun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Got time to watch RS Ramayan today on Star Utsav...it's har koi hai yahan bas nithur niyati ke haathon ka khilona.

Lovely song...old memories...all those Ayodhya and Mithila scenes. Smile

WHAT!AngryOuch

After the song, there's a convo between Ram and Lakshman where Lakshman gets agitated ...that convo is cut in Star Utsav...they abruptly jumped to the dance scene in Sugreev's palace Ouch

Edited by visrom - 04 October 2012 at 6:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

i m watching this ramayan again and i m in awe...fantabulous performance by all the actors not a single actor in this masterpeice missed the beat they are so apt and perfect no matter how many times i watch this ...i find it interesting...thanks a lot for this threadHug

@arun deeps can u plz tell me about the pics in ur DP???? seems like sitaji's duppatta is stucked in armlet of ramji...the pics is from which epi?????

Frst of welcome to the Palace Arti!HugYa dear m glad to know dat u're loving RSR!~Embarrassed I agree with u...every actor frm d show gave their BESTClap

Ohh this picLOL This is frm Ayodhya Kand when Seetaji is lost in Ramji's thoughts that how will he look when he's adorned wth the Raj Mukut!
Day DreamingThis is one of my fav scenes of Ram SIya in RamayanDay Dreaming

Incense

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Got time to watch RS Ramayan today on Star Utsav...it's har koi hai yahan bas nithur niyati ke haathon ka khilona.

Lovely song...old memories...all those Ayodhya and Mithila scenes. Smile

WHAT!AngryOuch

After the song, there's a convo between Ram and Lakshman where Lakshman gets agitated ...that convo is cut in Star Utsav...they abruptly jumped to the dance scene in Sugreev's palace Ouch

Woooww lucky you! Our cable doesn't show Star Utsav!Ouch I also love the scene...d song Har koi hai yahaan...its really very emotional song!Cry
Ohhh dear...m sad n worried dat how much these guys will cut out our fav Ramayan...n why they do itAngry

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

My birthday was lovely! Embarrassed Thank you for liking the sig n my brushes! Hug Btw, your two new SiyaRam sigs are awesome...esp. the first one, I love the red & green contrast! Day Dreaming

Tfs the vid...Arunji looks so sweet! Embarrassed

Awww...no problm! Thank you sweets for liking my siggies!
Really?? did u like dat songDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming awww shooo shweet Day Dreaming I also love how Arunji looks in d song!Embarrassed m glad u loved it...it feels really gr8 when some1 quotes n writes for our findsLOL  like u didEmbarrassed

Edited by arun-deeps - 04 October 2012 at 6:51am
shabna Groupbie
shabna
shabna

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hello dear friends, i agree with all of you, the actors are so apt, ramanand sagars team chose each character with so much sincerity, they took time and selected the cast, all of them were either faces from the industry or theatre artistes, but all were well experienced...
thats why i guess all of them stood apart, just few days back i saw the scene where the confrontation takes place between parushuram and ram, the actor who enacted the role of parashuram is there say just for sometime, but the mark he left was so strong.

what about mulraj rajdha, look at his face, the face itself makes one understand that hes the father of a daughter, so much humility in actions and words, the face of a father when he wants the best for his daughter, his mannerisms in front of his son in law, son in laws father...

the actor playing dashrath, the look on his face...blind in the love for his son...the weakness which overpowers his senses when the son leaves him, so well portrayed.

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top