Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 80)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
hey guys made one siggie frm RSR pre Agni Pariksha scene

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchVishakha_Sakhimuffins2wafflesvisrom..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
^^Beautiful sig, Gunu! I love the blending and coloring a lot, and the positioning of the pics is really nice. The concept of Chhaya Sita was carried out well in RSR, and you depicted this scene beautifully.Heart

Btw dear, you should post all your new sigs in the creation gallery. ;) We miss you there a lot!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by visrom

After Janaki posted those caps and I mentioned about that scene yesterday I went to youtube and watched those scenes again...

I am just Cry...I watched a lot of senti teary scenes today. (Not only in Ramayan...that's a That scene where Lakshman returns back to Ayodhya and Ram asks him to make a bed on the floor...and then Janak comes to visit Ram and shows Ram Sita's letter...Ram's reaction after reading it just left me Cry. Arun Govil is just awesome...Some actors are too good...they make you cry...

</div>
<div>

Aww, that letter scene is super sad too Visrom, I cried buckets the first time I saw it.CryCryIt was one of those scenes that I remember Mulraj Rajda for. Hebrilliantly portrayed the intense pain of a father who is deeply saddened by thefate of his daughter, and yet as a detached King he can understand Ramji's decision for Sita's vanvaas and cannot blame him. What a character!ClapMulraj Rajda made me fall in love with Maharaj Janak's character. May his soul rest in pace.

</strong>

<strong>Even Arun Govil was brilliant in that scene, as well as Sunil Lahri. See, this is why I love Uttar Kand so much, sometimes even more than the actual Ramayan before it, because every single actor was at their best...they had already been in the shoes of their character for a year so they very naturally played them.I also loved Sitaji's character in Uttarkand more than before, because sometimes during thevanvas and Lanka scenes she was portrayed as a bit of 'damsel in distress' type which I did not always like, as I don't think of Sitaji as a weak character in need of dependence, but a fierce and strong woman who would put up a fight in the face of adversity. I loved this side of Sitaji's in Uttarkand and I loved how Deepika portrayed her.Clap

The main Ramayan was more of action, fighting, villain etc...Bollywood movie style...Uttar Ramayan was a typical family soap. The actors got more scope to act.

Uttar Ramayan was well made...its too painful. I could sometimes feel that Ram suffered more than Sita. Lakshman -a silent spectator suffered too...watching his brother going through it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

^^Beautiful sig, Gunu! I love the blending and coloring a lot, and the positioning of the pics is really nice. The concept of Chhaya Sita was carried out well in RSR, and you depicted this scene beautifully.Heart

Btw dear, you should post all your new sigs in the creation gallery. ;) We miss you there a lot!

Awww...thanx a bunch for liking it..Ya very true...I also loved the Chhaya Seeta sequence a lot!..
Btw my post at Mytho CG..wasn't possible coz I never knew dat when I get disconnected due to the weather conditions..Ouch
btw now will post my recent updt there..Embarrassed okay

muffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Awww...thanx a bunch for liking it..Ya very true...I also loved the Chhaya Seeta sequence a lot!..
Btw my post at Mytho CG..wasn't possible coz I never knew dat when I get disconnected due to the weather conditions..Ouch
btw now will post my recent updt there..Embarrassed okay

Don't worry about it, Gunu, it was just a suggestion because I was missing your posts in that gallery.Smile I understand that the weather problems in your area can make your browsing life difficult, so don't feel pressured into doing anything on IF.

arun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
@Vis,

I agree! RSji showed Uttarkand in such a way that he made Ramji's suffering every bit as evident as Sitaji's, sometimes even more. Of course, Sitaji suffered a lot too and we cannot undermine her sacrifice, but often people ignore Ramji or blame him for Sitaji's exile, so no one sympathizes with his suffering like they do Sitaji's.Unhappy When in fact both of them were affected so much by it.

I can never forget those scenes with Ramji walking the corridors of Ayodhya's palace after Sita's vanvaas, looking lost and lonely. Arun Govil portrayed that feeling of isolation and despair so well.Cry

arun-deepsvisrom

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Beautiful sig, Gunu Clap Love the closeups and the way you blended them across the bottom... very sweet expressions on both of them <3 And also you chose a scene we rarely siggify, so it's quite a refreshing sight!

Attention, all my graphics buddies... someone has uploaded the Ramayan overview from the first dvd without subs and in decent quality Dancing It's quite long, about an hour, but if you download it using savemedia or keepvid, it'll be done reasonably quickly, and you'll have a wholeee range of scenes to make avis from that we avoided before due to poor quality vids obstructed by subtitles - this includes various Ayodhya Kand scenes, Ashok Vatika conversations, and yuddh stuff that would make for great creations. Here it is, enjoy!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBucharun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Wow, thanks for sharing, Lola. What a find!Monkey Winks Yoyo
I would so love to get to work on it immediately, but I don't have either of those softwares.Monkey Icons
Would it be possible for you to download and cut it into smaller clips?

arun-deeps

Go to top