{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} - Page 77

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shabna

Thanks a lot arun deeps...

no problm Shabana!😳
Originally posted by shabna

Hi everyone...just wanted to share a thought...everytime I see episodes of remake of Ramayan there's only one consolation that we have the original where we can fall back to see what it was to be Ram and Sita...

Legends are legends and RS Ramayan was one such legend! Its 25 yrs old but it is still so fresh n attracts its viewers !⭐️Thats is the RS RAMAYAN MAGIC!⭐️
You know...in India, markets are adorned like a bride for Diwali and you'll find Arun Deepika posters frm Ramayan at the DVD VCD  and cassette shops..n ppl still buy RS RAMAYAN😳 and watch it with their families!😳 This shows how much RAMAYAN FEVER is still alive in ppl 😆 I've been to market few days back so m talking frm my experience😆
Hey guys!!😃
here r 2 MAHARAAS SIGGES ...I wanted to share on the occasion of Sharad Poornima!⭐️
HAPPY SHARAD POORNIMA!!😃

Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago
Originally posted by arun-deeps

No haven't bought any such accessories...coz my dress itself has a  lot of work on it..actually its an anarkali dress..😆 with a full length baaju..so no use of bangles with such a dress na!
O wowww so u're planning for a Diwali updt...hmmm ..
btw can't wait for Arun-Bhanu stuffs!!😳

I bet the dress looks gorgeous on you.😃 Will definitely post some new stuff when I make it. Btw Gunu, I have a request. Do you have some nice quality pics of the scene when Ram, Sita, and Lakshman enter Ayodhya's Rajmahal after they return to Ayodhya? That scene is missing from my DVDs and the one uploaded online is not great quality to make sigs.
Btw Gunu, this sig is gorgeous!!!! I love it a lot!

We're almost at 100 pages, peoples!🥳
Hi all 🤗
Sorry to have been absent for so long. Miss everyone terribly, of course. Earlier I'd been busy because I got a job (thank God), and I was amidst preparations for that. Now, I'm in a hotel about an hour away from home because a hurricane is in the process of ravaging the whole east coast... I keep seeing pictures on twitter of how bad the flooding is in my town, and it's really insane. Need all of your prayers that we may have something livable to go back to, and that everyone who stayed back because they couldn't adhere to the evacuation orders because of old age and sickness is safe, please.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to divert my attention by watching bits and pieces of SK since it's been ages... figured that Taaranhaar is needed so I should start calling him by watching the episodes when everyone in Mathura did :)
Edited by lola610 - 11 years ago
Lolaaa, glad to see you here!🤗🤗

I'll definitely keep you all in my prayers. I hope your area will not suffer too much damage. May God be with you all in this time!

What else is new?
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I bet the dress looks gorgeous on you.😃 Will definitely post some new stuff when I make it. Btw Gunu, I have a request. Do you have some nice quality pics of the scene when Ram, Sita, and Lakshman enter Ayodhya's Rajmahal after they return to Ayodhya? That scene is missing from my DVDs and the one uploaded online is not great quality to make sigs.

Awww...really?? bt m confused coz its for d frst time m wearing an anarkali dress😆
Btw are u talking abt d scene dat was deleted frm Ramayan...when Rajmataas welcome them when they return after 14 yrs of exile😲 That scene is missing in my DVDs too so Sorry

Originally posted by lola610

Hi all 🤗
Sorry to have been absent for so long. Miss everyone terribly, of course. Earlier I'd been busy because I got a job (thank God), and I was amidst preparations for that. Now, I'm in a hotel about an hour away from home because a hurricane is in the process of ravaging the whole east coast... I keep seeing pictures on twitter of how bad the flooding is in my town, and it's really insane. Need all of your prayers that we may have something livable to go back to, and that everyone who stayed back because they couldn't adhere to the evacuation orders because of old age and sickness is safe, please.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to divert my attention by watching bits and pieces of SK since it's been ages... figured that Taaranhaar is needed so I should start calling him by watching the episodes when everyone in Mathura did :)

Hey Loleshwari...
so sorry to hear all this ...
but don't worry dear...u're always always in my prayers both in worries n in happiness! Everything will be alright!m sure the 'Taranhaar' is in 'u' n he's listening...so don't worry stay calm..m sure soon u'll be giving us d mssg that u n ur town is all well 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗