Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 75)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Thank you for sharing this, Vis! It must have been a difficult move for Sunilji to donate his father's body instead of being able to properly cremate it, but I can understand and respect his wishes. It's nice hearing about Sunil after so long.

Do you know what show he and Arunji are producing?

I did some investigation from my side and got the info that Arun ji and Sunil ji had submitted a proposal for a show called 'Hoshiyar har kadam par' on DD and it was rejected.Disapprove

Here's a nice cool photo of Sunil ji.

Ohhh...I agree wth what Janu di said...they should give a try to some private channel like Zee, Sony or Star..etc so that their show gets fame..I remember HAPPY HOME which was produced by them, it was also a nice light comedy serial...they should def try for d show as now-a-days such crime shows, thrillers are gaining popularity! Btw nice photo of SuniljiSmile

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

I'm done, guys! Feel free to discuss. ;)
But I've gotta say that out of all the pics, this one is my favorite. It's not often we see a guy in front of the dressing table, and that too looking distressed about his looks.ROFL

Nice pics frm Uttar Kand Janu di...n what to say abt thios cute pic but u're actually so correct abt examining dis pic..LOL
Even I don't get distressed like dis yaar when I get ready coz m always in a hurryLOL...LAKHAN LALA KI JAILOL

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=JanakiRaghunath] I'm done, guys! Feel free to discuss. ;)
But I've gotta say that out of all the pics, this one is my favorite. It's not often we see a guy in front of the dressing table, and that too looking distressed about his looks.ROFL

Nice pics frm Uttar Kand Janu di...n what to say abt this cute pic but u're actually so correct abt examining dis pic..LOL
Even I don't get distressed like dis yaar when I get ready coz m always in a hurryLOLso I dont even take time to sit calmly n make up ..LAKHAN LALA KI JAILOL

Btw plzzz suggest me some theme naa...so dat I can use d wonderful pics that u hv uploaded!

Edited by arun-deeps - 27 September 2012 at 11:36am
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

I didn't watch too many re-runs of Uttar Ramayan because somehow it hurt me. But I remember one scene which touched me a lot...

In a similar scene to the above, Ram says something to his brothers - about handing over Ayodhya to one of them and going away to the forest. Lakshman wonders what's wrong and goes to ask Seeta in private. She doesn't say anything...at that time Ram comes in and asks Lakshman what's the matter...Lakshman tells him that he wanted to know why Ram had talked about leaving to the forest. Ram says that he was only joking...and Lakshman tells him in a tearful voice not to say  such things even for fun.  I love that scene a lot. I could feel tears in my eyes when I saw it. Lovely acting by all 3 of them. Clap

Any pics of that scene Janaki??? Sorry if you are busy. Embarrassed

I love the Uttar Kand of RS's Ramayan, Visrom. Yes it's very painful, but I think the actors acted the best in this part of Ramayan, all of them. Because they were with the show for so long, they got really into their characters and portrayed them flawlessly.Clap

I too love this scene of Ram-Lakshman a lot! I did click some pics from it a long time ago but tinypic deleted them. I will be happy to snap some more pics, thanks for the suggestion.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Amazing new creations, Gunu! I love all the sigs a lot, especially this one as I mentioned in your shop.Heart

LolLOLLOL

But your next dream must include me, alright?Angry Think about me before you go to sleep!LOL

Yeah I knew it that u're gonna love it...as I made d Ranchhodji siggie keeping u in my mind! I know how much u love the scene
YES MADAM I'll def think abt u before I go to my bed...lemme fly away before u n Vdo hit me for not including u n Vdo di in my dreamsLOL

Good girl, you had better remember this in the future, okay?WinkLOL You must think of me before you sleep, because I won't let you invite others to your house for dinner by excluding me.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=JanakiRaghunath] I'm done, guys! Feel free to discuss. ;)

Nice pics frm Uttar Kand Janu di...n what to say abt this cute pic but u're actually so correct abt examining dis pic..LOL
Even I don't get distressed like dis yaar when I get ready coz m always in a hurryLOLso I dont even take time to sit calmly n make up ..LAKHAN LALA KI JAILOL

Btw plzzz suggest me some theme naa...so dat I can use d wonderful pics that u hv uploaded!

Lol, Lakshmanji is very self-conscious about his looks.LOLLOLLOL

Hmm, you can make some Ram-Sita sigs and also an Urmila-Lakhan sig, and maybe something with all four couples.Smile
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Btw guys, here's a sig I made on Deepika's many expressions from this scene.LOL The text is from Zee Tv's new Ramayan.Smile

Vishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

I didn't watch too many re-runs of Uttar Ramayan because somehow it hurt me. But I remember one scene which touched me a lot...

In a similar scene to the above, Ram says something to his brothers - about handing over Ayodhya to one of them and going away to the forest. Lakshman wonders what's wrong and goes to ask Seeta in private. She doesn't say anything...at that time Ram comes in and asks Lakshman what's the matter...Lakshman tells him that he wanted to know why Ram had talked about leaving to the forest. Ram says that he was only joking...and Lakshman tells him in a tearful voice not to say  such things even for fun.  I love that scene a lot. I could feel tears in my eyes when I saw it. Lovely acting by all 3 of them. Clap

Any pics of that scene Janaki??? Sorry if you are busy. Embarrassed

Yaaa Vis di! I also love the scene so much I love the part u mentioned...but I really feel that scene so much when Seeta ma says that she's d reason behind Ramji's pain...n when Ramji asks Seetaji that how cud she say such a thing, then Seetaji breaks down that Ramji ha suffered alot due to her..he crossed the ocean..n ol..she further says that she was just joking, but Ramji tells her that Ram n Seeta are not a subject of joke...n ocean was nothing he cud cover any distance for her

Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top