Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 71)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Anddd PRETTYFUL sigs Janu! Love how you got them to look all smooth and shiny, great texture choice... the swayamvar stuff is always glorious as Vedo said, but I particularly love the Uttar Kand one... best you've ever done with that scene Clap The blending and layout are perfect, and you emphasized just the right color for me LOL

Thank you Lolaaa!Hug It's great to see you back, I've been missing our one on one PM chats which I hope we can resume soon.CryEmbarrassed

Btw, HOW IN THE NAME OF HEAVENS did you have that dream?ShockedSilly Dude, the Psychoanalysis part of myself is trying to analyze it but I can't come up with anything.ROFL What were you thinking about before you fell asleep? Were you doing or reading something bizarre? I swear, you'd be a lost case even for Freud.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Had read this article a few months back...I thought someone might have posted it here...sorry this is stale info...

Sunil Lahiri donates fathers body

Actor Sunil Lahiri, better known as Lakshman of Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan donated the body of his deceased father Dr Shikar Chandra Lahiri, to the forensic department of JK Medical college in Bhopal .

His father , a prominent doctor had written in his will that after his death his body should be handed over for the medical students in order to help them in their studies "".He had expressed this desire more than ten years ago and when he died recently we fulfilled his wish. Since my father belonged to the medical fraternity and was also a professor in a medical college so he realised the problems students face in the studies due to lack of availability of human anatomy for studies so he took this decision which has led to an impact several people in Bhopal has come forward and have expressed the desire to do so.Since my father was also in lot of social activities so he always thought of things for the common good"", says the actor who is producing a serial with actor Arun Govil who played Ram in the teleserial Ramayan.

""The serial is meant to create awareness regarding prevention of crime which is rampant in the society today.Normally crime results if let our guards down so the teleserial would be a lesson to prevent this,"" he says.

Thank you for sharing this, Vis! It must have been a difficult move for Sunilji to donate his father's body instead of being able to properly cremate it, but I can understand and respect his wishes. It's nice hearing about Sunil after so long.

Do you know what show he and Arunji are producing?

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 26 September 2012 at 7:54am

arun-deeps

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by Vedo

Lolikins! Hug Welcome welcome! Big smile 
Hug  So happy you liked the bruses yaar...now go put them to use! Tongue
@ your dream - what the hell did  you eat before sleeping?!! Wacko ROFL ROFL

Lol good question - now that you mention it, I did a whole bunch of Breaking Bad over the past few weeks... methinks the fumes might be getting to me through the tv screen ROFL Seriously though, I had at least 3-4 insanely random dreams like that in the past 8-10 days. Maybe a psych eval is in order from a certain professional in training... ahem ahem... any volunteers TongueLOL

Ahh that explains it!! Too much Breaking Bad is definitely not good! LOL Waise I agree with Bhaiyaa...how did you remember them in such details? I can't recall a single thing from my dream last night...I hardly ever do. Embarrassed LOL And here you're remembering dream in dream in dream! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBucharun-deeps

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

yaa...any suggestions abt on which Siya Ram scenes shall I start?

I am blank right now...will think about it and let you know. Wink

I'm bummed I wasn't invited to your dream dinner too! Unhappy LOL

Edited by Vedo - 26 September 2012 at 7:41am
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
@ Visrom - thank you for sharing the article here. It was great what he did. I can understand how tough it must have been but he respected his father's wishes and I think that's what matters most. 

@ Janu - it was Visrom who posted the article not me...I have no idea what show Sunilji's producing. It sounds interesting though.

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Aaah, it was typo, lol.

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
 Here are my new Lakhan-Urmi sigs...these two were just too cute for words in this scene!

Different Colorization:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBucharun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
OMG Lola's Dream  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top