Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 70)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Lolikins! Hug Welcome welcome! Big smile 
Hug  So happy you liked the bruses yaar...now go put them to use! Tongue
@ your dream - what the hell did  you eat before sleeping?!! Wacko ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariarun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Lolikins! Hug Welcome welcome! Big smile 
Hug  So happy you liked the bruses yaar...now go put them to use! Tongue
@ your dream - what the hell did  you eat before sleeping?!! Wacko ROFL ROFL

Lol good question - now that you mention it, I did a whole bunch of Breaking Bad over the past few weeks... methinks the fumes might be getting to me through the tv screen ROFL Seriously though, I had at least 3-4 insanely random dreams like that in the past 8-10 days. Maybe a psych eval is in order from a certain professional in training... ahem ahem... any volunteers TongueLOL

Edited by lola610 - 25 September 2012 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

ShivangBuch Goldie
ShivangBuch
ShivangBuch

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
More than the weirdness of dream, surprising thing for me is how could you remember so many details of each stage???!!!!!!!!!!! Because my dreams are also weird many times and random like this but I hardly remember after getting awake. I don't remember my yesterday night's dream. Not a single minute even if I try hard to recall. It seems that you decided to recall and remember the very moment you woke up to share that with us.ROFL Kya baat hai Inception movie bhi dekhi thi kya recently? Achchha hua 4th dream me nahi gaye.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Had read this article a few months back...I thought someone might have posted it here...sorry this is stale info...

Sunil Lahiri donates fathers body

Actor Sunil Lahiri, better known as Lakshman of Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan donated the body of his deceased father Dr Shikar Chandra Lahiri, to the forensic department of JK Medical college in Bhopal .

His father , a prominent doctor had written in his will that after his death his body should be handed over for the medical students in order to help them in their studies "".He had expressed this desire more than ten years ago and when he died recently we fulfilled his wish. Since my father belonged to the medical fraternity and was also a professor in a medical college so he realised the problems students face in the studies due to lack of availability of human anatomy for studies so he took this decision which has led to an impact several people in Bhopal has come forward and have expressed the desire to do so.Since my father was also in lot of social activities so he always thought of things for the common good"", says the actor who is producing a serial with actor Arun Govil who played Ram in the teleserial Ramayan.

""The serial is meant to create awareness regarding prevention of crime which is rampant in the society today.Normally crime results if let our guards down so the teleserial would be a lesson to prevent this,"" he says.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBucharun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey guys, my exam is over and it in my opinion has gone well (let's hopeLOL), so I made some sigs from RSR to celebrate. Feel free to use!Wink

loved all the 3 siggies!!!
Swayamvar scenes are picturised so well that whenever we see siggies on a feeling of eternity persists! SO romantic n cute siggies made by u Janu di! KUDOS!Thumbs Up
FANTASTIC JOB!!

Edited by arun-deeps - 26 September 2012 at 1:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Thank you! Embarrassed Can't wait to see what you come up with! Big smile

yaa...any suggestions abt on which Siya Ram scenes shall I start?
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
@ Lola di
WELCOME back sis! I 100% agree with what Shivang bhaiya said abt ur dream...
waise I also do have some dreams which remain in my memories till long..like I had few weeks back where I met u personally n I invited Arun govil for dinner n we both with our parents had a wonderful dinner with him..I remember the main-main part of dreams..but not every detail of itLOL  but most of d time d memory of my dreams are that short that I forget them as soon as I open my eyesLOL
Now I wish that I could enter into ur dreanm n take d snaps of Arun Deepika laughing ..n cud have loads of snaps of their retakes..LOL so dat I cud req some siggies frm Janu di n cud make some of dem myslef..using pics those wonderful tickling scenes that u have dreamt of!

ShivangBuchVishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

@ Lola di
WELCOME back sis! I 100% agree with what Shivang bhaiya said abt ur dream...
waise I also do have some dreams which remain in my memories till long..like I had few weeks back where I met u personally n I invited Arun govil for dinner n we both with our parents had a wonderful dinner with him..I remember the main-main part of dreams..but not every detail of itLOL  but most of d time d memory of my dreams are that short that I forget them as soon as I open my eyesLOL
Now I wish that I could enter into ur dreanm n take d snaps of Arun Deepika laughing ..n cud have loads of snaps of their retakes..LOL so dat I cud req some siggies frm Janu di n cud make some of dem myslef..using pics those wonderful tickling scenes that u have dreamt of!

Awww, lovely dream Gunu but why wasn't I invited for dinner??CryCryCryCry I too would have loved to have dinner with you, Lola, and Arunji.EmbarrassedLOL

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

Go to top