Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 69)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, my exam is over and it in my opinion has gone well (let's hopeLOL), so I made some sigs from RSR to celebrate. Feel free to use!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

AWESOME brushes Vdo di!!! SUPERB!!Clap
Loved the brushes...wowww gr8 texts used for brushes !!

will def use dem!Embarrassed

Thank you! Embarrassed Can't wait to see what you come up with! Big smile

@ Janu - SuPeRb sigs! Day Dreaming The swayamvar and wedding scenes are so so lovely no matter how much you siggyify them they never get old! Heart

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

@ Janu - SuPeRb sigs! Day Dreaming The swayamvar and wedding scenes are so so lovely no matter how much you siggyify them they never get old! Heart

Thank you Vedo!

Yeah, the swayamvar and wedding scenes are truly eternal.Monkey Emoticons One can make avis and sigs on them forever.

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Anyone here? Visrom? Lola? Shivang? Debi? Varnita? Anisha? Vedo? Gunia?

Come on guys, we need to complete this thread! It's been forever since I opened it and I want to start #2. I can't do it by myself, you know.Cry
Oh sorry...I came late today...you aren't here now.

Anyway...let me add my 2 cents...read about the dead of Shri Mulraj Rajda...and it's a very sad news.

Just remembered someone of the scenes in Sita Swayamvar where he played the perfect Janak. The scene where all kings and princes fail to lift the bow...and everyone in the hall is ROFLing, Janak maintains a dignified silence. Then he stands up to speak...and addresses to audience saying he didn't expect to see a day where among the hundreds of valiant kings and princes, even one couldn't lift the bow...there was so much pain in those eyes...how well he had acted.Clap

He had also played a small part in  BR Mahabharat...as the Gandharva leader, when Duryodhan had tried to molest the Gandharva girl. He excelled there too.

Yes, Mulraj Rajda gave life to that character in the true sense. Before, whenever I used to watch movies on Ramayana, I never gave much thought to Janak's character because he did not have much of a role in the storyEmbarrassed, but seeing Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan for the first time, I felt a deep bond with Janak's character because of Mulraj Rajda. I will never forget any of his scenes for as long as I live.

May he rest in peace.
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Anyone here? Visrom? Lola? Shivang? Debi? Varnita? Anisha? Vedo? Gunia?

Come on guys, we need to complete this thread! It's been forever since I opened it and I want to start #2. I can't do it by myself, you know.Cry

m always wth u di!! ya...we need to complete it soon n start another 1..

Thanks Gunu! I hope together we all can finish this thread soon.Big smile Btw, thanks for liking my avi a lot, and I agree 100% with what you said about the hardships RSR's actors had to face. They didn't have to do it, but they did and their dedication is really applaudable.Clap
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Managed to to get some time to watch RS Ramayan now on star utsav...Ram fighting with Khar-Dooshan LOL

Lol, that scene is always hilarious to watch. Arun Govil did so well as those maya Ramjis'.ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhivisrom

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
LOL Reading about Khar-Dhushan epis remind me of that hilarious sig Lola had made...anyone remember it? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

LOL Reading about Khar-Dhushan epis remind me of that hilarious sig Lola had made...anyone remember it? 

speak of the Evil SmileLOL hi Vedo and Janu and everybody!

idk what we were talking about before? I remember everybody gave me lovely ideas for my Sita Maa at Panchvati sig so thank yous all around Hug especially to Gunu for not only very unique suggestions but the mere fact that she came out of hiding for me... kya baat hai behna, kamaal kar dita tussi LOL for now I'm still confused about placement so I'll leave it blank at least a bit longer... as it is, I have plenty of belated birthday sigs to make first Stern Smile

Anddd PRETTYFUL sigs Janu! Love how you got them to look all smooth and shiny, great texture choice... the swayamvar stuff is always glorious as Vedo said, but I particularly love the Uttar Kand one... best you've ever done with that scene Clap The blending and layout are perfect, and you emphasized just the right color for me LOL

And VEDOOO Shocked DUDE!!! Thanks for gracing us with your heavenly and infinitely useful brush packs... the previous ones were so amazing, they were the perfect way to make any of our Ramayan sigs look complete - and now there's even more choices! Everyone will surely benefit, but especially I who hate putting text on sigs because I'm always so confused about font and placement... readymade like this will be a lifesaver LOL Thanks again Hug

Ooh and we're talking about Khar Dushan!!! LOVE that epi - so much so that I feel like siggifying it again... but NO not until the birthday stuff... will have to soon though, Arun's expressions and jumping around with the sword is hilarious - I would have loved if they gave us a shot or two of Sita and Lakshman watching from the cottage and laughing their heads off, but then they wouldn't have seen the multi-Rams so it wouldn't have worked, I guess :/

Btw I didn't get time to mention to you guys - I had a funny dream last week!  Actually it was a dream inside a dream inside a dream which was overall quite bizarre, but the part that's relevant to this thread was funny. So dream one was me traveling through Atlanta, Louisiana, and Arizona with my family via monorail - somehow skipping Texas et al., never hopping off the monorail, and the only place I've actually been to of those - Atlanta - looked nothing like what it looks like in real life  Confused So in the dream I wake up from that dream, and *here's the relevant funny part* I climb out of bed and put my Ramayan Volume 26 video cassette into the VCR after maybe a year - that's the return to Ayodhya and Rajyabhishek episode - only to find that at the very end, which I've never bothered watching until, there's a bonus feature! An on the sets blooper reel just like they have on American and well-produced Bollywood dvds LOL I watch about 2-3 minutes of Arun and Deepika trying to shoot that Rajyabhishek scene but neither of them can get used to the sight of her big crown so they keep laughing - and there are a couple of shots where they're supposed to look at each other but she keeps doing too jerkily so the crown rolls off and they laugh even harder LOL After a few retakes and in between laughs, RS tells them he's going to do away with the glances all together and let them look straight into the camera because getting Arun suitable protection from his costar was out of the budget LOL Weird, right? And then, still in the dream, I wake up again, this time I head down to my cousins' house with a freakin' Victoria Beckham inverted bob haircut Confused And I'm super angry about it 'cuz I hate short hair since I think it makes my head look like a watermelon, but I can't look too mad because I'm still thinking about the bloopers in my second dream and wondering if there's any chance something like that really exists... and my mom actually woke me up Tongue And that was your glimpse inside the wild workings of the mind of Lolaveri... please do not dismount the vehicle until it has completely stopped moving, and enjoy the rest of your day LOL

Damn I need more sleep.

Edited by lola610 - 25 September 2012 at 9:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBucharun-deepsVarnita...RamKiJanaki..

Go to top