Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 63)

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

OMG Janaki...Hug this is lovely...if you don't mind, I am already using it...please tell me if it's meant for someone else.Embarrassed

I love that whole scene...that awesome song...'vidhi na tere lekh kisi ke samajh na aate hain'...so well sung, so much of emotion...meaningful lyrics...it still gives me goose bumps.

It was so well done...the actors looked tired, had dirt on their faces...it looked so real... the lack of technology made it even more realistic. The 3 of them were actually walking in a jungle without footwear...would any of us do it when we are on a vacation? I am sure they had a tough time acting. 

I dont know about the AS Ramayan text you have entered in the other one...I have no time to watch anything on TV these days...just the 10pm slot on weekends for CID...because it's a 15 year old habit now...that's all I get to see these days...Cry

Janaki, if I need another mytho siggie, where do I request you for it?Smile

Edited by visrom - 21 September 2012 at 6:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

OMG Janaki...Hug this is lovely...if you don't mind, I am already using it...please tell me if it's meant for someone else.Embarrassed

I love that whole scene...that awesome song...'vidhi na tere lekh kisi ke samajh na aate hain'...so well sung, so much of emotion...meaningful lyrics...it still gives me goose bumps.

It was so well done...the actors looked tired, had dirt on their faces...it looked so real... the lack of technology made it even more realistic. The 3 of them were actually walking in a jungle without footwear...would any of us do it when we are on a vacation? I am sure they had a tough time acting. 

I dont know about the AS Ramayan text you have entered in the other one...I have no time to watch anything on TV these days...just the 10pm slot on weekends for CID...because it's a 15 year old habit now...that's all I get to see these days...Cry

Janaki, if I need another mytho siggie, where do I request you for it?Smile

Hey, thank you so much for your appreciation and using the sig, I really appreciate it!Hug I also love this song a lot. It's always been one of my favorites from RS Ramayan. Like you said, the actors looked like real vanvaasis and their simplicity only added to their charm.

Aww, what are you studying right now? Does it consume most of your time?

If you want to request, you can do it in my shop if you want or just send it to me through PM. Anything's fine.Smile
Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Janu, I was looking at the front page of this thread and noticed the pics have either been eaten by tinypic or replaced by weird ones! Would you be so kind as to update them? 
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Hey Janu, I was looking at the front page of this thread and noticed the pics have either been eaten by tinypic or replaced by weird ones! Would you be so kind as to update them? 

Yeah, I know Vedo, the first page needs major editing.Ermm I'll get to it this weekend. Which reminds me, could you make a banner for the first page like you did for the ASR thread?

With this picture possibly?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Of course I will! Wink

Hey have you ever seen "Jiyo To Aise Jiyo"? It's an old Rajshri movie that I found a few mins ago whilst looking for something to watch. It stars Arun Govil and also features Jayshree Gadkar (our Kaushalya Mata).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Of course I will! Wink

Hey have you ever seen "Jiyo To Aise Jiyo"? It's an old Rajshri movie that I found a few mins ago whilst looking for something to watch. It stars Arun Govil and also features Jayshree Gadkar (our Kaushalya Mata).

Thanks!

Nope, i haven't seen it. I haven't seen much hindi movies in general, let alone old ones. I'm a southie after all.LOL So Arun Govil and Jayshree Gadkar are opposite each other in this movie?Shocked
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Nope, i haven't seen it. I haven't seen much hindi movies in general, let alone old ones. I'm a southie after all.LOL So Arun Govil and Jayshree Gadkar are opposite each other in this movie?Shocked

Ok. Nahin re...I would never watch if that was the case! Embarrassed LOL She plays his Momma...I just watched the opening scene...He wakes up, washes his face, starts his bike and leaves...while she to stop him with a plate of food in her hands (as he left without eating bfast.) LOL I have some work to finish off then am gonna watch it. Big smile

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Ok. Nahin re...I would never watch if that was the case! Embarrassed LOL She plays his Momma...I just watched the opening scene...He wakes up, washes his face, starts his bike and leaves...while she to stop him with a plate of food in her hands (as he left without eating bfast.) LOL I have some work to finish off then am gonna watch it. Big smile

Lol, that's a relief!LOLLOL Do you have a link with subs for me to watch?

Go to top