Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 58)

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Hi,

Sorry to intrude...LOL

I didn't know this was a chat thread...I thought it was some kind of a creations thread by Janaki.

Also...in the intro thread it is mentioned that the Mytho forum came into existence recently...this is a big surprise to me. I thought it was always there.

I have been noticing that there is a general fall in the level of activity even on the CID forum where I am viewbie...hence I am stepping out of my territory once in a while these days. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Hey Vis!!! Long time since we've seen you here yaar, welcome back! Lol it's quite difficult what this thread is actually supposed to be about... it's definitely not just a creations gallery, more of an appreciation thread where along with creations, random short posts about any of Ramanand Sagar's masterpieces are welcome - as and when we rewatch or simply remember a scene/song or find out some tidbit about the cast.  That kind of discussion is ideal, but when the thread gets quiet or any two of us meet after a long time, then our verbal Bharat Milaaps turn it into a chat thread also LOL So long as you're a part of the "fandom", anything goes!

As for the mytho forum, hard to believe but we've had it for almost 2 years now Shocked

@ Shivang and Janu -y'all know better than to test me, dearies LOL Be afraid... be veeerrryyy afraid Evil Smile

@ Nishi - still looking forward to your costume analysis!

And nooobbooody got in on the music analysis thingy! Come on people!

@ Varni - look who's here! Why don't you share the RSR sigs you made over here so I can reply since I'm sooo damn behind in the creations gallery LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch.anishaa.Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
@Visrom,

Welcome to this thread! The mytho forum is not totally new but it hasn't been around forever. We've had it for a few years. :) And this thread is like a chatting thread as long as it's about Ramayan, Shri Krishna, or other RS shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchVarnita.

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
@Lola, I'm not scared of you. :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchVarnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Lol, I remember.LOL I was wondering who this member was who kept spamming Debina's profile but did not have a single post anywhere.AngryLOL Ahhh, we must celebrate the anniversary of that date next year.Wink

I dont know ABC of IF at that time LOL, It was just a ranking site for me and I just use to do nothing wlse except commenting of Debina's Profile. My world use to lie at FB those Days WinkLOL
hehe that will be Quite respecting, Ok done them, Prepare a Gand party on next 28th March, DOnt Forget that Matashri, That day is the first birthday of ur putri on IF LOL

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ Varni - look who's here! Why don't you share the RSR sigs you made over here so I can reply since I'm sooo damn behind in the creations gallery LOL

Welcome Shelcome Dearie Hug, Good to c U back!! Where U have been since so many days ?
Sure I will post the creations here, Being a new member in this thread I feel a bit shy posting my things here lol EmbarrassedLOL

ShivangBuch

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

As for the mytho forum, hard to believe but we've had it for almost 2 years now Shocked
Just 2 years! That's what...I was on IF before this forum was created. LOL I don't know when this forum suddenly came into existence...I thought it was always there and I didn't know about it.

Anyway...since it's about RS and chat, fine...I'll pop in whenever I get time. Tongue

Now this forum was formed because some of you felt that there has to be a forum to discuss old mytho shows...but I would also like to have a forum to discuss ALL old shows.

The chat forum is prone to spamming and one single thread is not sufficient for this. I wonder how many people would agree in forwarding a request to Vijay.

Edited by visrom - 17 September 2012 at 11:36pm
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Just 2 years! That's what...I was on IF before this forum was created. LOL I don't know when this forum suddenly came into existence...I thought it was always there and I didn't know about it.

Anyway...since it's about RS and chat, fine...I'll pop in whenever I get time. Tongue

Now this forum was formed because some of you felt that there has to be a forum to discuss old mytho shows...but I would also like to have a forum to discuss ALL old shows.

The chat forum is prone to spamming and one single thread is not sufficient for this. I wonder how many people would agree in forwarding a request to Vijay.

Hmm, you can create a thread in the Suggestions forum about this, visrom. It's a good idea to have a forum to discuss all old shows, whether they be from 20 years ago or those that ended a year ago. I'm sure many people would appreciate that. I would support you if you opened a thread and requested Vijay about it.Smile

visrom

Go to top