Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 153

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

I am also here.Hug Agreed with Lola. Here we may only have random general broad discussions and random posts of exclusive creations related to old mythos. We can also even discuss the pre-talks before the conception of a specific topic. Sometimes a specific topic required to be separately created only comes out of general discussion. Once it is identified, it can be switched over to specific thread. Not only that, we can also have the index or link reference of specific threads created on RS's two serials - R & SK (Not necessarily on first page but whenever a new thread is created, the TS may also add the title with link over here). Here are the 4 threads created so far which exclusively relate to old RS mythos.

Janu's diary of watching SK

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1563008

Maharshi Garg's lessons

Analysis of Dashrath's dilemma

There are a few more threads also, like Radharani's pride; Radha as Shyam, Shyam as Radha which are threads of parallel reference of old and new mythos (not exclusively covered discussions with reference to old mythos only). Their links can also be posted here as a separate category.

Great idea, Shivang!Clap I am totally for it! And your idea for an index is also great, we'll all just keep in mind that the one you posted is on Pg. 4, and you can edit it whenever another RS-only topic is made.Smile

Btw, the Radha as Shyam and Shyam as Radha thread, as well as the Radharani pride one...were created to discuss the stories as written in the scriptures, not necessarily the old/new mythos. I just referenced SK/JSK for the former one because they are the only mythos I know of who showed this story....I don't remember if BRC showed it, so I didn't add his MB.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 5)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

I am also here.Hug Agreed with Lola. Here we may only have random general broad discussions and random posts of exclusive creations related to old mythos. We can also even discuss the pre-talks before the conception of a specific topic. Sometimes a specific topic required to be separately created only comes out of general discussion. Once it is identified, it can be switched over to specific thread. Not only that, we can also have the index or link reference of specific threads created on RS's two serials - R & SK (Not necessarily on first page but whenever a new thread is created, the TS may also add the title with link over here). Here are the 4 threads created so far which exclusively relate to old RS mythos.

Janu's diary of watching SK

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1563008

Maharshi Garg's lessons

Analysis of Dashrath's dilemma

There are a few more threads also, like Radharani's pride; Radha as Shyam, Shyam as Radha which are threads of parallel reference of old and new mythos (not exclusively covered discussions with reference to old mythos only). Their links can also be posted here as a separate category.

Great idea, Shivang! I'm totally for it.Clap And we all can remember that your index is on Pg. 4 so that we can keep coming back to it whenever a new topic is created and you edit it into your post....guess you're managing a ToC of your own after all.LOL

Btw, the topics I created on Radharani and RadheShyam were meant for discussions on the stories as written in the scriptures...I just referenced SK/JSK because they are the only mythos I know of who showed this story. But they were not meant to discuss the scenes in SK/JSK only, but also how the original story is written in all different sources.Smile

ShivangBuch

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
WOW, amazing post, Gunu! I'm totally watching the vids when I find the time to sit back and relax, thanks soooooooooooo much for hunting them down!DancingTongue

arun-deeps

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Great idea, Shivang!Clap I am totally for it! And your idea for an index is also great, we'll all just keep in mind that the one you posted is on Pg. 4, and you can edit it whenever another RS-only topic is made.Smile

Yes Sure Janu. I will keep on editing it.Big smile No trouble at all. Yes. That's fine. Members can keep in mind the fourth page. I will take it as the solution after not reserving my post on the first page. Idea just came in mind too late for that. Anyway, better late than never. At the moment, you may also copy paste the index of my post in any of your posts on the first page (like we did in MB CC). Then you can only do the same exercise again only after I edit my post on page 4 next time 4-5 times (after few frequent changes). Even my post editing won't be that frequent I think.

Btw, the Radha as Shyam and Shyam as Radha thread, as well as the Radharani pride one...were created to discuss the stories as written in the scriptures, not necessarily the old/new mythos. I just referenced SK/JSK for the former one because they are the only mythos I know of who showed this story....I don't remember if BRC showed it, so I didn't add his MB.Embarrassed

Yes. You are right. They were with reference to the scriptures mainly. But still I think they suit to the category of mytho discussion as well the way mytho coverages are referred. I mean the discussion is multidimensional and just serial viewers who haven't read scriptures can equally jump to the discussion without knowing the scriptures beyond your first post. As against that, if you compare this category with some of the other threads/polls like, Monogamy-polygamy, Devaki-Yahsoda maiya, Ram-Shyam, Brahman hatya, Favourite Pandav, Favourite Kand, etc..., all those in the list are completely broad in contents (topic relate to scriptures only and hardly any reference of the serials). Radha's pride and Radha-Shyam interchange were still discussed in terms/context of their coverage in the serial in its flow ahead. And I personally prefer a thread which is serial based (like Lola has created on Garg and Dashrath) which intends to go then towards scripture discussion generated from it (rather than scripture based beginning which makes it tough for us to bring it down to serial based discussion level - needless authenticity issue tightens the freedom and essence is lost) because then we don't get any restriction on self while posting anything related to the serial while discussing. If the topic itself is broad and arguers are only epic readers and haven't watched the serials or don't want to talk with reference to the serial dialogs or contents, we have to be more conscious about the contents what to avoid and what not to. Liberty is a little bit reduced in general scripture threads. If someone posts the serial reference to take the initiative, only then it becomes very homely and light thread unlike very heavy scripture based thread in terms of expected knowledge.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 24 January 2011 at 11:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Two more sigs!Big smile

RS Ramayan

LuvKush: the Brave Warriors!
the image

RS Shri Krishna

Vasudev crossing the Yamuna with baby Krishna
the image

-Janu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11ShivangBucharun-deepslola610

Urmila11

Urmila11

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Freinds, yesterday I watched the Shaktishel episodes os RS Ramayan again, & I lost in it once again! Day DreamingDay Dreaming Now I'm feeling very sorry, being a complete devotee of RS Ramayan, I haven't created a single discussion thread which based on RS Ramayan only till now! UnhappyUnhappy Actually, I'm a bookish person & have read several scriptures & articles on Ramayan, probably it's the reason for which I can never avoid the effect of that books when writing about Ramayan. But I don't think RS Ramayan as a TV show only, this is an another scripture/another version of my beloved Ramayan to me StarStarStar.
(I've told many unneccesary words, but I feel this PP is the place to express the words of my heart freely, as I saw in previous CC's SmileSmile) Anyway, now I'm thinking to create a new thread for the Shaktishel episode which will be based on RS version only. Basically I love to see that episodes again & again as it has a speciality in nature, this is the longest incident in Yudhha Kand, & this incident is full of love, devotion, affection & tireless effort, which are the important lessons for us. I think that this part is very soft & a little bit differs from the main tune of Yuddha Kand, & it makes us anxious for the life of Lakshman. This is a smaller version of Ayodhya Kand, I think, as ir always remember me the brotherly love of Ayodhya Kand, & obviously, the devotion & grief of poor Bharat returns to me again! I think that's the nice bridge between AyodhyaKand & YuddhaKand, & the last but not the least, this incident bring all of our favorite characters at a time, we find Bharat's devotion, Urmila's prayer, Ram's affection, Sita's anxity, Hanuman's Bhakti & Shakti of that Bhakti together. So I want to open a discussion thread on it. What do you think about my idea? Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBucharun-deepslola610..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Feel Free to Use:

the image

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11ShivangBucharun-deeps

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!
Hey Janu Di!!
Here's ur suggested siggie! Ramji-Guha W*H Krishna-SudamaEmbarrassed
Hope U like it!!

My PC is not working wellCry so plzz excuse me for sometime..till d problm reovers...dunno what has happened bt my PC suddenly shuts downDeadConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11ShivangBuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top