Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 47)

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by lola610

That sounds like fun! I didn't see the avis yet, will have a look tonight if I don't fall asleep right away from the looonggg day I had. I didn't get to see any SK on Janmashtami itself since it too was a very busy day for me at work, but I'll probably have my own little Janmashtami marathon some time this week if I get a chance. VD wedding through the naming ceremony, as usual :)

Thanks for using the avis! *hugs*

Aww, I wish I could join you for the marathon. We could watch it over tea and buscuits...er...coffee for you.TongueLOL

same here... me too wanna join... because I know veryyy less about Sri Krishna... 
but unfortunately am not at all getting the chance to watch or read it

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

Originally posted by lola610

That sounds like fun! I didn't see the avis yet, will have a look tonight if I don't fall asleep right away from the looonggg day I had. I didn't get to see any SK on Janmashtami itself since it too was a very busy day for me at work, but I'll probably have my own little Janmashtami marathon some time this week if I get a chance. VD wedding through the naming ceremony, as usual :)

Thanks for using the avis! *hugs*

Aww, I wish I could join you for the marathon. We could watch it over tea and buscuits...er...coffee for you.TongueLOL

same here... me too wanna join... because I know veryyy less about Sri Krishna... 
but unfortunately am not at all getting the chance to watch or read it

YES to coffee... you know me too well LOL I'll have a tall caramel macchiato please! Seriously though, there is a way we can have viewing parties minus the food. Anki, tumhe kaafi der tak jaagna hoga because of the time difference, but there's a site called livestream I learned about through my tumblr buddies where you can watch the same thing and chat about it alongside. Wish we were all in the same timezone so we could do that together with our mythos :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
ya Lola di, I wish the same... btw from where do u two belong ? (man,, my gk n pk, regarding My Mytho buddiies is sooo weak Angry )

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
@Lola, that would be great but not the same thing. We might as well just watch separately, which we do anyway. The special thing about watching with friends is that we can see each other's reactions and laugh out together in the funny parts without feeling stupid. Aww, I really want to meet you guys now!Cry

@Anki, I'm from the central zone of USA. How about you?
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
I Know I m Late But Can I Join U all in  this Thread Embarrassed

I m a Viewer of RS Ramayana and krishna since I was 3 Embarrassed

Edited by Varnita. - 18 August 2012 at 4:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Welcome Varnita, so glad to see you here!Hug

Oh, you are a viewer of RS Shri Krishna too?Day Dreaming Which phase of Krishna's life was your favorite? I loved the teenage phase with Swapnil and Shweta as Krishna and Radha.Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchVarnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Varnita.

Welcome Varnita, so glad to see you here!Hug

Oh, you are a viewer of RS Shri Krishna too?Day Dreaming Which phase of Krishna's life was your favorite? I loved the teenage phase with Swapnil and Shweta as Krishna and Radha.Heart

Aww thanks Hug
Yes I watched RS Krishna too, Though Not that many Times as I watched RS Ramayan ( Ramayan is Just My Favourate Since Childhood) Wink !!
How cant i yar, Our TV channels r Telecasting Both these Series again and again Since they have Been produced, I think Each and Every child Born and raised up in India must have Watched them (willingly or unwillingly) WinkLOL !!
I Loved the Bal Krishna Phase in it, and Offcoarse the Krishna and radha Phase too Heart

..RamKiJanaki..

SahasranamaM Groupbie
SahasranamaM
SahasranamaM

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Hai...May I join your discussion..???

For me , Sagar's Srikrishna is the fav even when compared to Sagar's Ramayan or Mahabharat. Nothing related to the quality or Popularity..It's something purely emotional.

I was just a KG student when Ramayan and Mahabharat were first screened. Without any exaggerations, I had good knowledge about Ramayan and Mahabharat even at that age as my mother had brought up me like that..right from the days when she read nothing other than Ramayan, Mahabharat and Bhagavat when she was carrying..(A junior Abhimanyu Tongue).

However, I just hated that situation where our TV hall was filled up with neighbours and others (those days having a TV was something lik possessing an imported car). Their comments, sighs, gasp..everything used to make me uncomfortable.
So it was Sagar's Krishna which was first screened on DD metro and then on DD national replacing my all time fav Chandrakanta. Though I wasn't happy with SK since it was the one which replaced or stopped my Chandrakanta abruptly.  However, very soon waiting to be Sunday 9am became something very auspicious to all.Clap  Dubbing the serial into regional languages was also a reason for a wider acceptance.

Have anyone ever been to Mata Amritanandamyi's Ashram? I remember an occasion on one of her birthdays. The episode where Krishna leaves Mathura bidding goodbye to all was screened (This particular episode was yet to come on DD). They used it as an aid to describe that everyone needs to get parted from their beloved ones either today or tomorrow ). And to the audience (who were already on a mood to shower tears filled with joy of devotion), it resulted as a tearjerker..Cry

Edited by SahasranamaM - 21 August 2012 at 2:12am

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top