Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 44)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Aww, thank you SO much Gunia, so sweet of you! *hugs tightly* I love that pic of ArunDeeps too...I wish we had more HQ pics of them on the sets and in Ramayan also. Do you know that pic in ASR where Ram is putting a flower in Sita's hair? I sooo wish we had a pic like that from RSR Too.Day Dreaming Do you know if Arunji has some HQ pics from Ramayan with him?

Btw, the sigs you posted are spectacular as well, I especially love this one!

This scene had so much love and devotion in it, you picturized it perfectly!

Ya same here di..Ya I've seen all u guys siggiefying that ASR pic so many times..so I remember itLOL Ya I wish we cud see Arun deeps in d same pose!Ouch dunno why RSji did not picturise d scene, its an authentic scene, its there in RCM also, then why RSji did not show the sceneShocked dunnoOuch I wish he wud have picturised it, if he had, m sure that wud be another b'ful pic we cud have of our Arun-deepsEmbarrassed
Di, I tried to ask frm Arun n Samir, but they dont have it, as both of them were so busy during Ramayan days, both Arun n Sameer had to do Vikram aur Vetaal n Ramayan shifts together, so it was difficult to manage all this, costume was another big problm with Arun, so when I asked dem thy said that they dont have any such pic..Ouch but if Arun or Samir reply me again, I will ask dem, esp I'll ask Arun even if he has some behind the scene pics..Shocked okayLOL
I also love the Baali Uddhar scene, its so devotional, so meaningful scene, I love it so much..n eralier when I siggified it, I wasnt a siggie maker... I just learnt how to make siggies, n I dont need to tell u how I intially made my sigggiesLOL, so I though when I learn siggie making thoroughly I'll siggify the scene again,Big smile Thanx for likingEmbarrassed

^ OMG!!! I love this pic too..perfect text for the scene!!LOL Suits it alot!n the avis of Princess Seeta were damn cute..love how dees looks in the scene wish we cud have more such scenes of sis-pies togetherLOL
Clap

Edited by arun-deeps - 03 June 2012 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Ya same here di..Ya I've seen all u guys siggiefying that ASR pic so many times..so I remember itLOL Ya I wish we cud see Arun deeps in d same pose!Ouch dunno why RSji did not picturise d scene, its an authentic scene, its there in RCM also, then why RSji did not show the sceneShocked dunnoOuch I wish he wud have picturised it, if he had, m sure that wud be another b'ful pic we cud have of our Arun-deepsEmbarrassed I am sure he would have, Gunia dear, but as you know, RSji did not have much time to show too many RamSita moments.Embarrassed First of all, Ramayan was a weekly show so it came only once every week, he could not take too much time away from the main story or audience's interest may have diverted. Not just that, I think he was a bit apprehensive about showing too many romantic moments as he wasn't sure if audience would appreciate it, since it was the 80s as you know.LOL But I don't think he should have worried, as many movies in those times showed far more romantic scenes in mythos.Wink But I think he learned a lot of things through making Ramayan, because in Shri Krishna, there was a lot more romance between couples like Vasudev-Devaki, RadhaKrishna, RukminiKrishna, SubhadraArjun, etc, but he could not take chances with Ramayan because it was his first mythological show and he did not want to mess it up.Smile
Di, I tried to ask frm Arun n Samir, but they dont have it, as both of them were so busy during Ramayan days, both Arun n Sameer had to do Vikram aur Vetaal n Ramayan shifts together, so it was difficult to manage all this, costume was another big problm with Arun, so when I asked dem thy said that they dont have any such pic..Ouch but if Arun or Samir reply me again, I will ask dem, esp I'll ask Arun even if he has some behind the scene pics..Shocked okayLOL No problem dear, I'm satisfied with the pics we have...at least we have a lot of nice moments.Smile
I also love the Baali Uddhar scene, its so devotional, so meaningful scene, I love it so much..n eralier when I siggified it, I wasnt a siggie maker... I just learnt how to make siggies, n I dont need to tell u how I intially made my sigggiesLOL, so I though when I learn siggie making thoroughly I'll siggify the scene again,Big smile Thanx for likingEmbarrassed No problem.Smile

^ OMG!!! I love this pic too..perfect text for the scene!!LOL Suits it alot!n the avis of Princess Seeta were damn cute..love how dees looks in the scene wish we cud have more such scenes of sis-pies togetherLOL Thanks for liking my creations dear, your appreciation always makes my day! *hugs*
Clap
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Content Removed

ShivangBuch

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hey my frnds..have made some father's day spl siggies..hope u'll like dem!Embarrassed
FATHER's DAY Spl giggies

RS RAMAYAN

sec version

^texture credit=JennyEmbarrassed

RS SHRI KRISHNA

^texture credit=JennyEmbarrassed

ShivangBuch

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
hey guys where are u all??Shocked
wanted to share some good pics of Arun Govil
This was the time when d shooting of Ramayan just got started!

The flagg off ceremony was held at the lawns of Hotel Oberoi Madiens, Sham Nath Marg, Delhi. The Chief guest was Arun GovilEmbarrassed & some Souvenir was released on the occassion.

I just loved d pics so here I'm to share wth ye allLOL I love how Arun looks in dem u can quote d post for enlarged viewEmbarrassed

Edited by arun-deeps - 27 June 2012 at 12:27am
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hey guys new update..hope you'll like dem
RS RAMAYAN

^texture credit=Jenny

^the theme is inpired by Lola di..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hello everyone! Hug Im here. My names Khushi and finally getting rid of lazyness.

Janu di, the first page is wow! cGot so many infiornatuon from it. 

Ps: Pls ignore my typo';s. I'm typing with one hand due to mehndi Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBucharun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Hello everyone! Hug Im here. My names Khushi and finally getting rid of lazyness.

Janu di, the first page is wow! cGot so many infiornatuon from it. 

Ps: Pls ignore my typo';s. I'm typing with one hand due to mehndi Embarrassed

hey khushi welcome here!
how hv u been? hope u'll come here n hv more interactions wth us..LOL we'll share lots of things n hv funBig smile whats sayLOL
c dis is a sig janu di made for me isnt it so cute

Edited by arun-deeps - 29 June 2012 at 11:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top