Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 40)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
hello my RS fans!! Posting some sigs!
Lakshman Rekha siggy on my lil angel Mina's suggestionEmbarrassed
hope u like it honeyEmbarrassed
RS SHRI KRISHNA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaMagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

The pics you posted on the sets of Ramayan...Arun is in his Ram outfit, and he looks like he's posing for the camera as Ram. The pic is black and white...do you remember now?Embarrassed

Ya ya I got it..but I wud have to search for d picOuch, coz the 1 I found, I posted it on IF only, then my PC got formatted twice.. Embarrasseddunno whether I'll be able to find d pic, n m sorry for thisConfused but really wanted to see what siggie u're going to make wth pic merging!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

The pics you posted on the sets of Ramayan...Arun is in his Ram outfit, and he looks like he's posing for the camera as Ram. The pic is black and white...do you remember now?Embarrassed

Ya ya I got it..but I wud have to search for d picOuch, coz the 1 I found, I posted it on IF only, then my PC got formatted twice.. Embarrasseddunno whether I'll be able to find d pic, n m sorry for thisConfused but really wanted to see what siggie u're going to make wth pic merging!

Aww, I hope you do find it...I really liked that pic and am angry at myself for not saving it, but I thought it would always be posted on IF...guess you can't trust the internet these days.Unhappy I have learnt my lesson now the hard way, because so many pics and sigs I loved are gone due to tinypic and imgur.Angry Oh well, it's alright...don't pressure yourself, Gunu.Hug Do you know if perhaps Arunji has it? Does his daughter chat with his fans in fb?
MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Felt like saying hi to all, this seems like a good way to do it so... hi =D My apologies for the delay with PMs, scraps, and any other replies... my FINAL finals are next week, and then graduation! Hopefully I'll be back here in full swing after that, at least until my job starts in July. How is everyone? Anybody rewatched any favorite episodes recently and noticed/thought of anything new to discuss with us? I haven't, but what I have been doing is finding a lot of mytho parallels and related themes in my current favorite show (well, dramatic show at least) Once Upon a Time. Hope my fellow mytho-OUAT fans (most of whom - scratch that, all of whom I've recruited LOL) are up for some intense discussions on them when I return! And for those who aren't doing so already, watch the show!!!

@ Gunu - behna, humein kshama karna for not having stepped into your Maakhan Lok for so many weeks, I've stayed away from avi sig forum in general since once I get in there hours fly by without me doing anything productive LOL But WOWWW love the new update which I'm seeing on this page! Again with the unique concepts, I just love the Rohini one from SK! Very cool interpretation of the scene given by your quote Clap Will comment more thoroughly soon as I get a chance, for now I'm using one of the Surdas ones... no idea how you managed to get such clear pics from such a blurry vid and make something so magical Heart

Debipriya

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
^ Yaaay, you're here!

Well, I do re-watch episodes whenever I'm doing chores like folding clothes or something, because it helps pass time...I'm currently watching a bunch of RSK episodes right now, beginning from Krishna leaving Gokul and his escapades at Mathura, so would love to discuss those with someone...nothing heavyduty since I don't have much time for that right now due to final examinations being next week, but anything like admiring the settings, actors, jewelry, clothing...something light like that would do.LOL Or even laughing at Kans would be nice, since there's a lot of scope for that.ROFL

Debipriya

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
^^ Lol I'm all up for laughing at Kans right now LOL One thing that I really liked in those episodes which I don't think we've discussed yet is that song where he remembers all his misdeeds, from what he did to VD and his own father to the baby massacre and general oppression in Mathura, and figures out why he's about to get his butt whooped. The song has rather simple, contemporary lyrics compared to the other ones in the same poetic meter from SK, but there is so much meaning. Finding the vid and editing it in right now...

And random observation - in the scene showing VD's mix of awe and concern when they hear that their son broke the Shiv Dhanush, Yashoda's voice is dubbed in place of Devaki's :P

Here's the vid, 38 minutes in... as you've noticed I found a new uploader! Quality's pretty good, right?

Edited by lola610 - 26 April 2012 at 7:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

^^ Lol I'm all up for laughing at Kans right now LOL One thing that I really liked in those episodes which I don't think we've discussed yet is that song where he remembers all his misdeeds, from what he did to VD and his own father to the baby massacre and general oppression in Mathura, and figures out why he's about to get his butt whooped. The song has rather simple, contemporary lyrics compared to the other ones in the same poetic meter from SK, but there is so much meaning. Finding the vid and editing it in right now...

OMG, I was just about to mention that song, talk about mytho twin telepathy!ShockedSilly Great minds think alike I guess.Approve

Yes, you're absolutely right...that song really brings to perspective all the attrocities Kans performed against VD...it's kind of similar to the Yahi Raat Antim song in that Kans kind of has an inkling that his end is coming, but he's nowhere near as sad or a bit remorseful like Ravan was during it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaMagadhSundari

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lola610

OMG, I was just about to mention that song, talk about mytho twin telepathy!ShockedSilly Great minds think alike I guess.Approve

Yes, you're absolutely right...that song really brings to perspective all the attrocities Kans performed against VD...it's kind of similar to the Yahi Raat Antim song in that Kans kind of has an inkling that his end is coming, but he's nowhere near as sad or a bit remorseful like Ravan was during it.

Lol it's either twin telepathy or OUAT really rubbing off on me, I'm getting powers LOL Cool comparison, but I think that the song "Maanav Apne Sapne Sanjoye" that we hear during the night that Nand Baba and Yashoda Maiya find out the truth of Krishna's parentage from Akrur is actually closer in concept to Yahi Raat Antim - the way it delves into the thoughts of four different characters, that melancholy contemplation on part of all of them. It's interesting that you noted about this Kans song, that it's merely recognition and not remorse - he finally figured out that he deserves what he's getting, but doesn't feel guilty about any of it. Weird state of mind. It's more like what we saw in Ravan during that scene with the Shiv Ling that I so love, right before the last battle when he's like yeah I screwed up with the whole pride thing but I'm gonna go out like a warrior anyway. I wonder how much thought RSji put into making Ravan into the slightly more respectable, or at least less reprehensible villain than Kans - or if it just kinda came out that way onscreen by itself?

Debipriya

Go to top