Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

India-Forums

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 4)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
the image

woooooooowwwwwwwzieeeeeeeeeeesssss di dis is very very sweeeeeeeeeet!!! The sweetest sig by ya I've ever seen!!Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchUrmila11..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hello guys!!Big smile
Here's a RS RAMAYAN Siggie..frm 'Mat jaao..He Ram Ayodhya' scene!!Embarrassed n Siya Ram siggie I posted in our CG 
Hope U like it!!Tongue
FEEL FREE TO USETongue
n
plzzzzzzzzz comment!!Embarrassed

Siya Ram siggie
the image

the image

the image

the image

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchUrmila11Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I have arrived... finally LOL Welcome back gang, gorgeous siggies Gunu, and everybody please remember - this is for random one line reactions to our fav RS works... if you have a broader topic of discussion that you think we can get some more interaction out of, PLEASE create a new thread for it... that's why we have a forum after all Embarrassed

ShivangBuchUrmila11..RamKiJanaki..

Urmila11 Goldie
Urmila11
Urmila11

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
@ Lalitha Di,
Superb creations Lali Di! specially the 1st two! the 1st one is one of my top favorite scenes from Ramayan, I really love that Sanjeevani incident. I will surely save it in my PC, just like all of your previous creations! your RadheShyam creation is adorable dear!
Btw- I have a request to you. can you make a creation whose caption will be, "Brotherly Love"?

@ Gunia,
beautiful work again. I'm moved with your "Mat Jao" one, Gunu! that's the scene which is written in my heart with the words of tears CryCry. a lots of thanks to you for creating this! this is my very favotite.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

ShivangBuch Goldie
ShivangBuch
ShivangBuch

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I am also here.Hug Agreed with Lola. Here we may only have random general broad discussions and random posts of exclusive creations related to old mythos. We can also even discuss the pre-talks before the conception of a specific topic. Sometimes a specific topic required to be separately created only comes out of general discussion. Once it is identified, it can be switched over to specific thread. Not only that, we can also have the index or link reference of specific threads created on RS's two serials - R & SK (Not necessarily on first page but whenever a new thread is created, the TS may also add the title with link over here). Here are the 4 threads created so far which exclusively relate to old RS mythos.

Janu's diary of watching SK

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1563008

Maharshi Garg's lessons

Analysis of Dashrath's dilemma

There are a few more threads also, like Radharani's pride; Radha as Shyam, Shyam as Radha which are threads of parallel reference of old and new mythos (not exclusively covered discussions with reference to old mythos only). Their links can also be posted here as a separate category.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 23 January 2011 at 10:47pm

Urmila11lola610..RamKiJanaki..

Urmila11 Goldie
Urmila11
Urmila11

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Completely agreed with Shivang-Bhaiya. when I'll think to create a new thread about RS works, I like to share my main points of it here with all of you first, & then to go to a seperate thread. that's really briliant idea & hope all of you agree to this proposal! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
@ ALL
MUST SEEVedios
Guys U know...I told U abt Arun Govil's visit to Vrindawan...
Janu di asked me to sear for d vdos...where U all can see Nitishji alsoEmbarrassed

So here r d vdos...
Vdo no1
In d following link of d vdo see frm the timing 43:05..

Vdo No 2
Here is another enchanting vdo of Hema Maliniji...Here Krishna's voice is given by our Ramji Arun GovilBig smile OMG!!! Plzzz do see he sound soooooooo divine as Krishna!!
Music by Ravindra Jain ji...
Singers -Suresh Wadkarji Kavita Krishnamurthyji, Sadhna Sargam n others
All knew Arunji.. personally ...LOLso he managed to bring dem on one stage..Embarrassed 
LOL This vdo is very b'ful..must see...LOL coz Arunji, Hema Maliniji, Suresh Wadkarji, Ravindra Jainji, Sadhna Sargam n Kavita ji did all d preperations for dis very occassion..Embarrassed n dat too in a short period of timeEmbarrassed I think they did an awesome job.Clap

Edited by arun-deeps - 24 January 2011 at 12:54am

ShivangBuchpakhara..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urmila11

@ Lalitha Di,
Superb creations Lali Di! specially the 1st two! the 1st one is one of my top favorite scenes from Ramayan, I really love that Sanjeevani incident. I will surely save it in my PC, just like all of your previous creations! your RadheShyam creation is adorable dear!
Btw- I have a request to you. can you make a creation whose caption will be, "Brotherly Love"?

Yeah, sure hun....request taken!Big smile I was actually planning on making a Ram/Lakhan & Krishna/Balram combo sig but for you I'll make an excluse RamLakhan one as well. I also love making brotherly love siggies between our mytho bros.Day Dreaming

Btw, thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for liking my creations, hun! Really sweet of you.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11

Go to top